Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TeenCockTease - Manchester M4  (Read 2240 times)

11 review(s) for RhiannonRyder (10 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by IAMBATMAN]

Offline ArtVandalay

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£100 for 30 mins

Booking and Comms
Booked via AW messages and some texts on the day. Generally all good, very prompt replies when she wasn't busy

A very discreet serviced apartment in the newly designated N.O.M.A district. There was some work being done in the common areas. I didn't see anyone working there when I visited but when I had made a reconnaissance walk past earlier I did see a couple of chaps working near the front door.

Girl
Accurate profile pics. She's young, slim and good looking.

Service
The biggest disappointments to TeenCockTease's service is her kissing and RO. Kissing was light and use of tongues wasn't exactly encouraged. I really wanted to go down on her (as I do with all the ladys!) but she didn't position herself in a favourable way and was pretty unresponsive.
Luckily OWO was top notch, plenty of variation in depth and technique.
Sex started off with her on top, then we moved round to doggy, no attempt by her to limit depth, speed or hardness and doggy especially was good fun.

Overall a decent punt but lacking the GFE and a touch expensive for 30 minutes. 

Offline westeros

£100 for 30 minutes seems a bit excessive doesn't it? But if you enjoyed the service i'm sure it wass money well spent

Offline JoshUK

She was more enthusiastic when I met her and well worth the money.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 08:22:33 am by JoshUK »

Offline Kendrig

£100 for 30 minutes seems a bit excessive doesn't it? But if you enjoyed the service i'm sure it wass money well spent
Review?