Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MAYA TIGHT PUDI - fact or fiction  (Read 6117 times)

Sommer

Desperate to find out the truth about this AW profile "MAYA TIGHT PUDI" but the same lady appears to have multiple profiles and in turn  seems to be connected to other profiles "SEXY YOUNG LINDA" and "MIXED INDIAN SEREENA" to name but two, they switch between two locations, London bridge and Canary wharf. I can't find any reviews for Maya, at least not the Maya I'm interested in, it's a surprisingly common name for a WG to use. I know what your thinking, no FB no reviews got to be dodgy right, well during my short time on the PN forum there was some discussion about these profiles, most of those who had actually gone along said it was a bait and switch but one guy said he had actually seen Maya, not just once but several times, he said you had to insist on seeing her when you phoned.

I've no reason to doubt this guys honesty he posts on many subjects not just this one but he's a lone voice. I could just go along of course but if it is a bait and switch I might find myself going through with it if the lady I meet still appeals to me then if it turns out to be a shit punt I'll end up hating myself for being such a mug.

I'm going away for ten days tomorrow and when I get back I would love to see this thread crammed with posts telling me Maya is for real and she provides an amazing service but I won't hold my breath, even if it's bad news and someone out there knows she's fake at least I could delete her from my hotlist and get her out of my head.

Thanks in advance for any helpful info.

Offline booblord

\I did visit her for half an hour and she was really the girl in the pic. She is infact very hot , perfect body however she doesn't provide services which are listed on her enjoy lists such as dfk, owo when I asked to. Later i didn't bother about cim which I was planning to. However, her maid opened the door for me, that was in London Bridge area, and asked me to wait at top floor room. They were in the middle floor and I suspect other girls were there too. however just had a quick shag and left with pretty so -so experience purely on the fact that she didn't provide dfk owo and cim as listed.
p.s: I am young and quite clean and have been given owo, dfk , cim and even swallowed by my earlier punts who enjoyed these services.

Offline Urban_G

I've seen these profiles too and have a few of them on my HL.

Maya Tight Pudi: External Link/Members Only
Sexy Young Linda: External Link/Members Only
Tantric Massage 4 U: External Link/Members Only
Lovely Indian Aysha: External Link/Members Only
Mixed Indian Sereena: External Link/Members Only
Typical Brazilian: External Link/Members Only

My thoughts are that there are about 3 girls all with 2-3 profiles, including some profiles that are not active any more. I'm sure you've done this already but try and compare profiles and work out if any match from distinguishing features. I reckon Mixed Indian Sereena / Typical Brazilian is the same girl. Not sure about the others, but maybe Tantric Massage 4 U / Lovely Indian Aysha is too.

For what it's worth I did see Tantric Massage 4 U earlier on in the year, she worked from a nice secure flat in the All Saints area and gave a decent service and she was definitely the girl in the profile. I would say based on this and the other info you have then the odds are in your favour, might be best to have a plan b just in case though.

Sommer

Thank you gentleman for such a swift response, so it looks like Maya is for real but the services maybe limited. No OWO now makes that £140 for the hour look a little less VFM but the fact is I'm a little hung up on Maya and need to get her out of my system so when I'm back from my hols I think I'll go and see her.

Your right Mr G, TANTRIC looks to be from the same stable did she provide a fuller service ?.

Thanks again, if anyone else can enlighten me further feel free to add your thoughts and opinions.

BeesKnees

I've been looking for an Indian WG recently, going to see my first oriental on Tuesday too.

TANTRIC has been on my hotlist but I thought she was a B&S. Is she actually Brazilian? Fancy posting a review Urban?

Also, £140 for less services than advertised is worse than poor vfm, it's pretty much a rip off

Sommer

I've been looking for an Indian WG recently, going to see my first oriental on Tuesday too.

TANTRIC has been on my hotlist but I thought she was a B&S. Is she actually Brazilian? Fancy posting a review Urban?

Also, £140 for less services than advertised is worse than poor vfm, it's pretty much a rip off

Agreed it would be a rip-off but at least I'm aware of the situation in advance, I just can't stop looking at Maya's pics and feel I really want to meet her for real, I'm weak like that.

Offline booblord

May be I went for half hour punt so she was hesitant for it. Either way previous WGs had given me owo regardless of half or full hour punt. You may wish to confirm by phone as she doesn't reply via email.

Sommer

May be I went for half hour punt so she was hesitant for it. Either way previous WGs had given me owo regardless of half or full hour punt. You may wish to confirm by phone as she doesn't reply via email.

Thanks to you I am aware of Maya's limited services and yes I have tried emailing her on AW without response. Normally the lack of OWO would be a big problem for me but in this particular case I think I could live without it, given the info you've provided and the concerns about it being a bait and switch set up these profiles are probably best avoided but if when I phone they can guarantee that I will meet Maya I would probably be tempted and armed with the knowledge that she doesn't really do OWO maybe I can negotiate a discount.

I know that some will probably think I'm a mug but unfortunately where Maya's concerned my cock is ruling my brain, she previously had a free gallery and her body just looked awesome and the sneak glimpses of her face are equally enticing, sorry I know I'm pathetic but I'm hooked.

Offline Urban_G

Your right Mr G, TANTRIC looks to be from the same stable did she provide a fuller service ?
Yes she did, it's not obvious at first glance, but she states it on her FAQ. £80 for 30 minute service with OWO / sex, can't remember if she did kissing or not though.

Hope this helps :)

Offline Urban_G

I won't be making a review, it was about 6 months ago so forgot the details now. I think she is Brazilian, she looked more Latina than Indian to me.

A quote from her FAQ:
Q. What is your price for full service ?    A. My price is 60/20 minutes 80/30minutes 140/1hour with special service including owo,69,tantric massage, french kiss ,full Gfe ...
I don't think that is less than advertised, not the best VFM, but I got what I went for ;)

Offline viktor1080

urban_g is right this is a Brazilian/Portuguese girl...I went there last year September/October, not worth £140 an hour have seen many WGs better for £100 an hour, I once made up my mind to see an Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi ...I found this place called Indian Palace...the girl was good but protected oral, she did do DFK, but that was the most un tight (if that is a word) pussy ever...

Sommer

urban_g is right this is a Brazilian/Portuguese girl...I went there last year September/October, not worth £140 an hour have seen many WGs better for £100 an hour, I once made up my mind to see an Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi ...I found this place called Indian Palace...the girl was good but protected oral, she did do DFK, but that was the most un tight (if that is a word) pussy ever...

LOL, I've never been to Indian Palace but it has a reputation for very safe sex I've heard the ladies now use those chemical protection suits when entertaining. I know that the group of ladies we've been discussing are Brazilian not Indian, the Indian thing is just a marketing ploy. It's very difficult to find an Indian or British Indian WG who provides a full service they seem to be a real rarity.

BeesKnees

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

How bout that one to add to the list? I can't tell if she's Indian or Latina as her face is covered.

Offline Urban_G

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

How bout that one to add to the list? I can't tell if she's Indian or Latina as her face is covered.

She has been on my HL for some time and judging by her profile she takes her job seriously and therefore I believe what she says about being a British Indian.
Not the best VFM but I get the impression she would deliver a good service.

Sommer

She has been on my HL for some time and judging by her profile she takes her job seriously and therefore I believe what she says about being a British Indian.
Not the best VFM but I get the impression she would deliver a good service.

Yes been in my hotlist for a while too, I have some reservations after reading her AW FR's.

What about External Link/Members Only, got a feeling it's fake despite the feedback as I have sent messages and even phoned but got nowhere.

Sommer

Yes been in my hotlist for a while too, I have some reservations after reading her AW FR's.

What about External Link/Members Only, got a feeling it's fake despite the feedback as I have sent messages and even phoned but got nowhere.

Sorry should have been External Link/Members Only

steveocool

Fact... Based in South Quay now. It's actually a house of 3 or 4 Brazilians who tend to switch the girl so basically Maya is a luck of the draw... If available kind of thing.
She is gorgeous! Proper eye candy, bubbly and really does enjoy her work. Decent blow job skills.. Extra 20 for blowjob without a condom. Amazing body and rides your dick like she's at the rodeo!
Intelligent and funny too. Had a good laugh. All round an amazing experience and worth the money!