Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: China Health Basingstoke  (Read 2318 times)

Offline Reggypunt59

Okay so, bit of an experiment today.

We all know that oriental type massage parlours can be hit and miss, the turnover of girls means that even

getting their names can be a bit pointless since they may never show up again so it's really a matter of playing

the averages over time.

With that in mind I went to China Health in Basingstoke today External Link/Members Only

Location: Church Street is pretty busy all day but, from previous reviews you can arrange to go in the back door

via Joyce's yard. Not much of an improvement going by today but an option.

Premises: Clean, well appointed. The rooms are much bigger than anywhere else I've been with showers in the

room if required. The tables themselves are nothing special (my feet still stick off the end).

Girl: To be honest pretty average, maybe a bit less than average in looks, a bit of sag and cellulite around the tum but wonderful boobs, shapley hips and soft skin.

Services: paid £45 upfront for the hour and got a very good massage. Properly deep and thorough. I didn't instigate

anything since she was doing a really good job on my knots and muscles. Maybe 40mins up and down. Asked to turn

over and she starts rubbing my chest, playing with my nipples and then the "have you been here before?" "You can

pay extra." Etc. She's lightly touching my balls and I'm expecting a tariff or something but she just ask's how much I

have.

Since this is an experimental visit I say I have £50. She says okay and off come the clothes. A little more touching of

my chest and balls and she gets some oil and starts on the old man.

Good HE, no edging, no rushing just taken to a natural conclusion. She was on one side of the table so I only really

got to fondle one breast and rub her slit (juicey) didn't finger her but got a feeling that might have been okay.

Once I'm done she cleans me up, washes her hands and comes back for a bit of a kiss and cuddle, no tounge, still

standing at the edge of the table. I'm still pretty hard at this point just waiting to see if she takes it any further.

Nope, dress on and a bit more (good) massage.

Conclusion: Really good massage and HE felt I could've encouraged more but without my promting the service for the

price was limited.

VFM? Not so much hence the neutral but I'm feeling like there's potential there. I'll likely go back in a few weeks and

try again.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 01:38:27 pm by Reggypunt59 »

Offline Justanotherman

So you said you had 50 quid and just let things take their course?

Offline Reggypunt59

That was the experiment, yes.

Offline time_to_play

I popped in there once, probably not again. I know they can be hit and miss but hey ho

Offline The Vicar of Dibley

Interesting experiment. Done something similar myself a couple of times when asked by the SP regarding extras ..

SP....You want anything extra?
Me...What do you suggest?
SP....Happy ending £20 or B2B £40
Me...What do I get for £50??

Best I have ever got for £50 was nude b2b + HE + cum on boobs + she joined me in the shower afterwards. This was in Epsom Pound Lane shop a while ago. Cant remember her name but I have never seem her there since.

As I mentioned in an earlier post today, never had an offer of FS yet & I begrudge paying over £50 at a FBSM shop as I have already paid around £40 just for massage.