Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: massage  (Read 19256 times)

bigone

ok not punting ;)but i fancy a good massage today,does anybody know a good one in london? ;)

Online akauya

ok not punting ;)but i fancy a good massage today,does anybody know a good one in london? ;)

You mean a proper massage? Someone posted a review of a proper massage parlour (with a happy ending) here before, but can't remember who. Alternatively I saw Ariel recently who is a trained masseuse. The advantage with her she will fuck you after (or before) the massage.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=14853.0

HTH

bigone

Offline Oggytoo

If you want legit and have a place the lady can visit I'd recommend External Link/Members Only I've seen a few ladies from there and the massages are excellent.  Never been offered anything extra and haven't asked.

charming_red

Try Patty, an experienced therapist and mighty fuckin hot!

External Link/Members Only

Offline hillingdonpete

Try Patty, an experienced therapist and mighty fuckin hot!

That's been photoshopped, in the original, there's Greenpeace trying to roll her back into the water.

fredpunter

That's been photoshopped, in the original, there's Greenpeace trying to roll her back into the water.

+1 made me laugh

hikingmo

I saw Patty a couple of weeks ago when I was in London... very good massage and HR.  I will definitely see her again.

password02

I can confirm with KentAde - very petit and very pretty girl - saw her at hotel about 6 months ago - only woeks in London 2 days a week and is a very good talented masage girl - no sex but HR and OW only - does an amazing sessio n and is very good looking - great tits but no touching below the waist only negative..

Offline Luke

I saw patty a while back,her pics show her as much younger and fit, in reality she's older and not that fit,her massage was ok , the only good thing is she does fk.

dickywickey

I saw patty a while back,her pics show her as much younger and fit, in reality she's older and not that fit,her massage was ok , the only good thing is she does fk.

Thanks. I was interested in her because of the massage +*FK* - not anymore. I hate these old photos.. I feel like i have to ask everyone im interested in if the photos are recent and that they def kiss properly blah blah... makes me not want to risk further meets and just stick to tried and tested. Thank fuck for these forums..

Offline Steve2

Offline Luke

Thanks. I was interested in her because of the massage +*FK* - not anymore. I hate these old photos.. I feel like i have to ask everyone im interested in if the photos are recent and that they def kiss properly blah blah... makes me not want to risk further meets and just stick to tried and tested. Thank fuck for these forums..

Patty must be reading these forums as she has uploaded her latest pics and I can confirm those resemble her,she is friendly but her massage was very average

Offline Luke

If Edgware works for you this is my  favourite masseuse

She doesn't have any pics there, how is her massage style?

Offline Steve2

Very good. ITEC qualified. Pics are in her private gallery

Offline Steve2

I think she was in Pinner before with another girl?

Offline HappyFlyer

Working fine now

Does anyone have a photo or description of Maria? She says very little about herself and there are no photos on the Public Gallery.

I'm not keen on paying  AW for Private Galleries. Especially as I'd have to go and buy a UKash voucher or whatever as no way would I give them card details.

Thanks.

Offline Stav096

Does anyone have a photo or description of Maria? She says very little about herself and there are no photos on the Public Gallery.

I'm not keen on paying  AW for Private Galleries. Especially as I'd have to go and buy a UKash voucher or whatever as no way would I give them card details.

Thanks.

That profile keeps coming up when I search for a massage, but I always go elsewhere based on the pictures displayed.

A few suggestions worth considering with a range of services and prices:
External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

I suspect that you want to avoid the various profiles for the girls in 'Chancery Lane, Holborn'.

There are also others worth looking at that popup on the various portals:

... and a few specific girls:

That should be enough to get you started.  :)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 03:50:10 am by Stav096 »

LL

A few suggestions worth considering with a range of services and prices

Thanks very much for taking the time to share your massage info with us.  You listed a lot of girls.  Have you seen all of them?  Which ones were the best?  1tantra looks good as it's £100 per hour including oral - is she any good?  Thanks!

I suspect that you want to avoid the various profiles for the girls in 'Chancery Lane, Holborn'.

Do you mean this group?
I had a few of those girls on my hotlist so I'd be interested to hear more about them.

Offline Stav096

Thanks very much for taking the time to share your massage info with us.  You listed a lot of girls.  Have you seen all of them?  Which ones were the best?  1tantra looks good as it's £100 per hour including oral - is she any good?  Thanks!

No, sorry, not all of them. Some are on my list for when I want to arrange something at short notice, so you will need to make sure yourself if you book them. The number is because there is a high turn-over in the girls.

Jessica is good; she has been her for sometime.
Nicole at slippery is the genuine thing, but a little expensive.

Do you mean this group?
I had a few of those girls on my hotlist so I'd be interested to hear more about them.

Yes; it's been mentioned that they appear to be a bait n switch. The girls are also bit 'rough' for my liking; I suspect the quality of service they might offer.

I also avoid the parlors and only see individual girls as above (though some appear to be 'managed' through a group - I have not figure that out yet - but cycle through the same flats/houses etc).

Jeffy

I've had many massages in London and the best i've ever had was a really cool girl called Ella - ellaxp.com

You should check out the bodyrub section on London backpage and londoneroticmassageguide.com as well - loads of masseuses listed on these sites.

Offline Stav096

I've had many massages in London and the best i've ever had was a really cool girl called Ella - ellaxp.com

You should check out the bodyrub section on London backpage and londoneroticmassageguide.com as well - loads of masseuses listed on these sites.

Yes, I forgot her; she is very good. the only problem I had was that she goes on holiday, I think several times a year, and it always seemed to be that she was away whenever I tried to make a booking. Besides that, yes she is worth a visit.

LL

From her website:
One of the highest aims of tantra is to learn how to control ejaculation and eventually to be able to reach orgasm without ejaculating seamen.

To my knowledge I've never ejaculated any seamen when reaching orgasm.  I'm pretty sure of that. I mean I think I would notice if it happened during a punt.  :lol:

Online akauya

To my knowledge I've never ejaculated any seamen when reaching orgasm.  I'm pretty sure of that. I mean I think I would notice if it happened during a punt.  :lol:

Bloody painful if you ejaculated this lot

Hidden Image/Members Only

:D

jcdmj12

I had an extremely pleasant B2B massage with H/E from External Link/Members Only recently.

Excellent technique, friendly, attractive girl who was very happy with touching.

Offline bediscrete

I had an extremely pleasant B2B massage with H/E from External Link/Members Only recently.

Excellent technique, friendly, attractive girl who was very happy with touching.

Local to me.
I would be interested in this- can you provide some more info. What service did you get - was she clothed/unclothed & what touching allowed?
Thanks

password02

Local to me.
I would be interested in this- can you provide some more info. What service did you get - was she clothed/unclothed & what touching allowed?
Thanks

+1 also local and decent VFM price at £60 ph - the normal massage is usually between £40-£50 so at £60 ph maybe good if there is a decent happy ending and also allows touching etc

can you confirm exactly the service that you received from Secret Massage?
Thank you

Offline kropotkin

+1 also local and decent VFM price at £60 ph - the normal massage is usually between £40-£50 so at £60 ph maybe good if there is a decent happy ending and also allows touching etc

can you confirm exactly the service that you received from Secret Massage?
Thank you

Been here a couple of times.  A decent relaxing back rub but by no means a proper massage.  Very decent accommodation with clean shower, etc.  Done on a massage table.  IIRC £60 is for topless HR; for £80 you get fully nude B2B.  Touching allowed but - in my case anyway - not the pussy...

Nice looking in a girl-next-door kind of way.  The main plus point is her very pleasant attitude; the main negative is that she tends not to leave much room between appointments...

password02

Been here a couple of times.  A decent relaxing back rub but by no means a proper massage.  Very decent accommodation with clean shower, etc.  Done on a massage table.  IIRC £60 is for topless HR; for £80 you get fully nude B2B.  Touching allowed but - in my case anyway - not the pussy...

Nice looking in a girl-next-door kind of way.  The main plus point is her very pleasant attitude; the main negative is that she tends not to leave much room between appointments...

thanks for the heads up - is it a private flat/house or on the high street as N11 Bounds green can be a very busy area

Offline kropotkin

thanks for the heads up - is it a private flat/house or on the high street as N11 Bounds green can be a very busy area
Private ground floor conversion on Brownlow Road (although she may well have moved - saw her last year...)

Offline SP

Hello All,
Sorry new to this site thus please excuse if the below question is not in the appropriate thread / discussion. Came across below 2 links in this thus wanted to know if anybody has any experience of the below two.

Also would be really helpful if there are any recommendations for a good B2B and HE/BJ around central London in 150-200 price range.

Thank you.

Offline filatino_jay

Also would be really helpful if there are any recommendations for a good B2B and HE/BJ around central London in 150-200 price range.

Thank you.

Emma from Butterfly Touch is the best B2B I've experienced, £120ph and +£30 if you want BJ/RO, highly recommended.
(also goes by the name Emma Cute on AW if you want to check her full services.)

Offline joe diddley

I've seen both Maria and Julia (Brownslow Road, Bounds Green) as recommended above, and endorse both options. With Maria it is easy to upgrade to B2B (from £60 to £80) and in my experience RO and OWO (for another £20 to make £100). Julia allowed me to give her RO in the context of the BTB option at £80. Maria's massage is much better but my session with Julia was also very enjoyable. My masseuse of choice in East London, if any of you are out that way, is Lucy of Angel's Touch in Ilford. £40 for half an hour, £60 for an hour; add £10 or £20 for topless and naked respectively on top of that. Touching and boob play permitted and encouraged but no internal digitation. No oral or reverse oral either at Angel's Touch but Lucy orchestrates a terrific and very sensual happy ending. Links to Maria and Julia given above. No AW link for Angel's Touch, but you should be able to Google it up easily enough. Venue is flat over a shop on a corner on Green Lane near South Park with discrete entrance round the side.

Offline joe diddley

Found a link to Angel's Touch.

Picture on link is not of Lucy. Also prices have gone up since that advert was posted. See my post above for current prices.

Also to clarify Julia as mentioned in my post immediately above = Secret Massage.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 02:46:19 pm by joe diddley »

Offline bediscrete

Just been to see Julia (secret massage). Sweet girl.
Agree with previous description. Massage nothing special but pleasant. B2b ok. Haven't tried before so can't compare with others. Allows light kissing but not FK.
She's happy with touching her including RO but no fingering. She is clear - no FS so probably won't do a full FR.
Not at the same address as previously indicated but close by.

Offline SP

Thank you Jay,Joe and be discrete. Bounds Green is a bit of a distance from me thus don't think wil manage to get there.

Jay have looked up Emma's link you posted and thinking of making a booking.

Are there any more recommendations from anybody please.

Thank you.