Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for a punt in Newport in next few days... anyone about?  (Read 1322 times)

Offline LionsandTigers2

Hey All

Am in Newport this week, and have been searching for a meet.  Spotted GarageGirls parlour and to be honest I think I will give them a bit of a wide berth as they have some suspect reviews.

Have tried to contact a lady named Ely but she hasn't replied to any of my messages on AW so can anyone make any suggestions please?

Thanks folks.

np500

Torri Ryder

If your type o p , screw your brains down, she could easily fuck um out.

Offline mrdiamond77

Torri is another girl I have been thinking of seeing.  It would be great for me also to find a girl in Newport as I usually travel around to punt.

1punchman

welshtattoosophie is a good punt. but she does tend to travel a bit so need to keep an eye on her profile to see where she is travelling

Offline LionsandTigers2

Warning:

I got in touch with Torri Ryder, just asking if she was available on a certain day - all I got in return was attitude from her.  Didn't set any booking with her, just made a simple, polite enquiry... didn't book anything with her at all - no arrangements were made.

Next day I received a message from her on AW saying I was a no-show and that she... "didn't need any bookings as I could view her profile to see how busy and in demand she was!"

Pffft.... really bad attitude from a very polite and considerate enquiry. Won't be seeing her any time soon.  Seems as though she thinks if you make a simple enquiry about her availability on a certain day (no specific time, just if she was available that day) that this equates to actually booking her.

No thanks!

np500

Oops, sorry about that, ( like it's my fault ! ) best skip that one , lucy_Daffydd had a good  review by Hugh on here not so long ago and is on my h l due to that .

Offline mrdiamond77

Thanks for letting us know L & T.  :hi:

Offline HughJardon

Oops, sorry about that, ( like it's my fault ! ) best skip that one , lucy_Daffydd had a good  review by Hugh on here not so long ago and is on my h l due to that .

Yes I had a great time as you yourself had Red,  I wouldn't say she's got a winning personality though,  maybe the brickies were in but no excuse to be rude to polite comms,  you probably should have wrote "Oii... Me dear do you fancy getting your holes plugged" it may have been the right words.

I actually Forgot about Lucy Daffydd,  yes try her but availability is limited...as ever

Offline iverthickone

I have tried Lucy a few times, following from Hugh's report.

No answer 3 times.
Sent a booking form in twice, one over 24 hours in advance, but got a reply, after the booking request time, that sorry she hadn't seen it, she would love to see me but to give her some time in future before booking!

Have given up now, as clearly she just doesn't look at aw or doesn't want me to book.

Offline LionsandTigers2

Thanks for letting us know L & T.  :hi:

No no, not your fault at all matey... I am sure others have had a great experience with her, I guess I caught her at the wrong time. Nonetheless I won't be making any arrangements to see her any time soon :)

Offline LionsandTigers2

Thanks all for the replies.  Always happy to provide honest feedback from my experiences, and the feedback about Torri was exactly as it happened. Shame...

Anyway, moving on - thanks to recommendations here I have now contacted Lucy asking about her availability.  I shall keep you updated.

Cheers all.

Offline mrdiamond77

No no, not your fault at all matey... I am sure others have had a great experience with her, I guess I caught her at the wrong time. Nonetheless I won't be making any arrangements to see her any time soon :)

Neither will I.  Off the HL she goes.   :hi:

Offline LionsandTigers2

Thanks to your recommendations I have made contact with Lucy, and fair play, she has replied with a really lovely message.  So, I am just in the process of making arrangements and will pop an update on here as and when.

Watch this space... :)