Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ..MASSEUSE NICOL. - London EC2 Shoreditch  (Read 2979 times)

10 review(s) for ..MASSEUSE NICOL.. (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline PilotMan

The Girl
..MASSEUSE NICOL. External Link/Members Only

Pre-Face
I needed to nut :scare:. After plan A didn’t work out  :angry:, I read Yaardies review of Nicol https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=143835.0 she was near to me and was available, so I decided to give her a punt.

The Arrangements
Arranged by text and said she was available at fairly short notice. Asked if she included OWO and she said yes.
£70 for 30 minutes

The Location
A small yard off of Rivington St in Shoreditch. The flat is a bit grotty and could do with a makeover, but clean enough and the bathroom was clean.

The Girl
Nicol opened the door and was mostly hiding behind it, she greeted me with a big smile and a very welcoming manner. She isn’t a looker by any means. I’m not sure what kind of neighbours Yaardie has, but for me she didn’t have the “innocent sexy girl next door type look”.

I’m glad I don’t live in his neighbourhood there must be some mingers there,  :hi:(sorry Yaardie).

Had it not been for her very welcoming smile and super fit body I might have just made an excuse and abandoned it. At best she’s a 4/10 in the looks dept. So, the punt goes on and the sack must be unloaded.
Size B titties, a little bit loose. I can’t say for sure if that’s her in her profile pictures, the body seems about right. She’s barely 5ft. tall.

The details
She asked me to have a shower and said she preferred if I did; understandable as it was extremely hot weather. She gave me a fresh towel and asked me to be careful on the floor as it gets slippery.
Out of the shower and in to the bedroom, there was a big fan blasting away which we needed as the session was very energetic. Fairly clean and tidy in there; I hate it when a WG has a dirty bedroom, makes me wonder what the rest of their hygiene is like.

   Tip for W.G.’s – Empty the bin, a punter doesn’t like to see a bin overflowing full of rubbers and wet wipes.

Nicol started with some light kissing, I wasn’t really in to it as I didn’t fancy her that much. I stood at the end of the bed, she got on her knees and took the chap in her mouth. She varied her technique quite a bit from trying to get it all in (didn’t achieve) to licking, blowing and kissing the helmet, slapping it on her face. Most of the time she was giving me eye contact. I gave her some encouragement and told her it was really good, She said very enthusiastically that she loves to suck cock, it’s her favourite.
She said let’s fuck, I told her the BJ was really good and to carry on while I lie down on the bed. Probably spent around 15 minutes in total sucking me.
On with the rubber and she got on top riding me, she was really enthusiastic and has a high energy level.

We switch to doggie and I give her a hard pounding, no complaints, she takes it well, moaning a little bit with pleasure. Thankfully I didn’t have to look at her face in doggie and managed to deposit a full load in the rubber.

We finished up and I had another shower, she offered me a fresh towel.

Total time bang on 30 minutes.

Would I go back, probably not, I struggled with her looks.

holland

Thanks for your review.

I am not quite sure why you were so disappointed by the look of her face. :unknown:

The pic of her face has been posted before and also re-posted in Yardees review.

mrhappypants

Thanks for your review.

I am not quite sure why you were so disappointed by the look of her face. :unknown:

The pic of her face has been posted before and also re-posted in Yardees review.

I agree.  OP can you give some links to girls currently trading that you would rate 7+ physically, facially or both please because I am struggling to understand your terms of reference?

Offline Fully Sated

Thanks for your review.

I am attaching her previous Adult Work ID to link her previous reviews and her verification photo so that others will not be surprised/disappointed etc should they decide to meet her. OP is she very different to her verification photo?

External Link/Members Only

[Removed by admin - 29/06/2017]

Offline PilotMan

I am attaching her previous Adult Work ID to link her previous reviews and her verification photo so that others will not be surprised/disappointed etc should they decide to meet her. OP is she very different to her verification photo?

External Link/Members Only

[Removed by admin - 29/06/2017]

That's her, although she has a great smile and was a bit made up, which improved her appearance and obviously isn't in the pic. She's better looking than Danny Dyer though, just about. :lol: :lol: 

I was desperate to Nut and that was all I could seem to get booked at the time  :dash:

Sometimes the verification pics do a disservice, they mostly look like convicts  :D so I do go on what other punters say as much as the profile pictures.

I punted hot**Sindy**69 - her profile is no longer active (search her ID number 3872018 on here) . Her verification picture was pretty awful, and the pictures saved on here don't do her justice. but in the flesh she is a 7+.

Also MIA_23 (External Link/Members Only) has her verification picture still visible and she looks quite plain. In the flesh she is a stunner bordering on a 9 and always smiling.

holland

That's her, although she has a great smile and was a bit made up, which improved her appearance and obviously isn't in the pic. She's better looking than Danny Dyer though, just about. :lol: :lol: 

I was desperate to Nut and that was all I could seem to get booked at the time  :dash:

Sometimes the verification pics do a disservice, they mostly look like convicts  :D so I do go on what other punters say as much as the profile pictures.

I punted hot**Sindy**69 - her profile is no longer active (search her ID number 3872018 on here) . Her verification picture was pretty awful, and the pictures saved on here don't do her justice. but in the flesh she is a 7+.

Also MIA_23 (External Link/Members Only) has her verification picture still visible and she looks quite plain. In the flesh she is a stunner bordering on a 9 and always smiling.

Are you just looking for a pretty face from a prossie?
I mean nicol has a great body and she is a good service provider. I personally wish there was more girls like her around.

mrhappypants

I am not doubting the difference.  Mia looks very pretty.  BUT she charges £40 per hour more and, more significantly, for a much shorter service list.

Offline PilotMan

Are you just looking for a pretty face from a prossie?
I mean nicol has a great body and she is a good service provider. I personally wish there was more girls like her around.

Obviously the face is very important, we all like to bang a hottie rather than a minger. The service is also important, both go hand in hand and add up to the overall experience.

Maybe the uglier girls provide a better service because they believe they have to make up for their lack of beauty, and all too often it's the reverse for the stunners :thumbsdown:.

We all want a 9+ girl that gives a 9+ service  :D