Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prices  (Read 3900 times)

Offline mrfishyfoo

It's her I gave a negative to

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=129866.0

Then warned about taking action about those who leave reviews on here!

I thought I recognised her.  :scare: :scare:

Thanks for confirming this MrCM40.  :hi: :hi:

She just got binned. :dash: :dash:

Offline Jindybandy

It's her I gave a negative to

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=129866.0

Then warned about taking action about those who leave reviews on here!

Aww piss, that's put a downer on it now. Thanks for making us aware though. Just read that review and she sounds like a privilidged little madam who thinks she deserves to charge higher rates for no apparent reason. She does have a cracking arse though  :sarcastic:

Offline cueball

I thought I recognised her.  :scare: :scare

I like the indexing you did there fishy... is the boss happy for us to index old reviews/profiles to new reviews if we're sure they're the same lass?

Note... I'll report my own post to get a clear answer from the boss

Offline mrfishyfoo

I like the indexing you did there fishy... is the boss happy for us to index old reviews/profiles to new reviews if we're sure they're the same lass?

Note... I'll report my own post to get a clear answer from the boss

It's been done before by me and by others and nowt's been said so I reckoned it was.

It makes sense to "join the dots" as that way when a lass goes pheonix after shite feedback etc we can track her.

Good move to get The Boss  :hi: :hi: to hand out a ruling.

Offline Sinz

I was told off by someone on the forum for indexing old profiles, stating it effects the wiki links for WGs

Hence I stopped linking the old and new profiles.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I was told off by someone on the forum for indexing old profiles, stating it effects the wiki links for WGs

Hence I stopped linking the old and new profiles.

Then we really do need to The Boss  :hi: :hi: to tell us what's what.

Offline skrawdan1212

I don't know if this has been brought up before but does anyone else notice that black girls tend to charge on average a tenner more than lighter girls?

Offline HudzLad

I don't know if this has been brought up before but does anyone else notice that black girls tend to charge on average a tenner more than lighter girls?

Yes, that's definitely the case. Must be supply and demand. There aren't many black WGs around here. I've not seen one yet, and tbh, I probably would pay £10 extra for the experience.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Yes, that's definitely the case. Must be supply and demand. There aren't many black WGs around here. I've not seen one yet, and tbh, I probably would pay £10 extra for the experience.

Hmm once you go black.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline Kendrig

Hmm once you go black.  :yahoo: :yahoo:
Well that's been the majority of my punts for the last 4-6 months, note to self: get a grip

tiwmtleeds

The decline of parlours with half hour rates at £40 to £50

please excuse my ignorance but how, if atall, might this be related to the "legalised" red light district of Leeds?

Offline mrfishyfoo

please excuse my ignorance but how, if atall, might this be related to the "legalised" red light district of Leeds?

:dash: :dash: :dash:

It isn't.....

Offline CityTillIDie

Eve01 gets everywhere 100 and 60
Mixed reviews

She's an excellent shag
But no longer kisses
Nice girl too. Speaks good English

CTID

Offline mrfishyfoo

Offline anonyorks

Fuck me I paid her £120ph and gave her a grey ticket.

I'd be in there like a shot for £120, my kind of girl

Offline cueball

I gave her a tenner more and she just about scraped a green one out of me but ffs... she's taking the piss royally now.

There's gonna be some disappointed lads when the big girl opens the door  :D

Offline mrfishyfoo

... she's taking the piss royally now.

There's gonna be some disappointed lads when the big girl opens the door  :D

Pro$$ie logic.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline anonyorks

Fucking give up at the moment. £95/£150 with an extra £25 for OWO  :dash: :dash: :dash:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Scarboroughdude

At the top of her profile it says 2 girl special with Linda Porter, maybe its £220 an hour for them both......confusing anyway

External Link/Members Only

Offline HudzLad

At the top of her profile it says 2 girl special with Linda Porter, maybe its £220 an hour for them both......confusing anyway

External Link/Members Only

That's how I read it too... £220 looks like a duo price for the hour, which is just about the going rate.

Offline banshee121

Prices are becoming a joke but i've had another busy week of punting. Will post my reviews once i've recovered.

I've gone for half hour options and been around 3 different places this past week. 2 positives and 1 neutral incoming

Offline Aji81

Just noticed that Chloe Reed doesn't offer hour bookings any longer. Minimum 4 hour booking for £520 or maybe you prefer jumping straight into an overnight for £1,350? There is a caveat for the 4 hour booking as well as quoted on one of the tabs:

'If you are lucky enough to be gorgeous, well groomed and great in bed but unlucky enough to not have the time to see me for an entire evening there is always a chance you could persuade me to accept a shorter booking (4hrs +) so get in touch'

Fair enough if she has the clients to meet this new criteria but out of the HL she goes for me  :hi: