Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GABY-HOTCURVY - Bond Street - TOFTT  (Read 2127 times)

2 review(s) for GABY-HOTCURVY (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline agcnospam

Had this girl on the HL for a while, was in the area so decided to TOFTT (no reviews or feedback on here AFAIK) and book her;

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She was listed a while back for ridiculous rates (IIRC £600 per hour?) but she is now listed on Admirals and others at a (slightly less eye-watering) £250 per hour;

External Link/Members Only

Comms - fine all via text
Venue - nice upmarket flat near Bond Street station
Duration - 1 hour
Fee - £200 (her profile is showing £170 per hour now though)
Services - OWO/RO/COB/LFK/Protected Sex
Girl - like the pictures (they are photoshopped but she is very good looking - facially very pretty, practically flawless skin, nice curvy natural body (I was sure her tits were gonna be fake but they are all real, though not as perfectly perky as they show in the pics) lovely ass and pussy, fantastic legs, clean and fresh, good English. Her legs and ass are really great, her tits are natural and D cups and overall she is a very hot package.
Meeting - comms were easy, all done by text, got the address and flat number and in I went, the door is on the road but it's quite discreet and I never felt conspicuous at all. Anyway, Gaby opens the flat door, pleasant surprise, it is the girl from the pics, and very pretty she is too. Hand over the cash, quick shower, (nice apartment she has, the bed is huuugge, and the bathroom is very clean with a good strong shower), then back to the bedroom for some action. Some nice kissing, a bit of chat, nice OWO and handjob, in fact she nearly made me come by this which is very unusual for me (I normally take a while to come), quite reminded me of the style of Sexy Blonde Zaneta in the sense that it was a slow sensual BJ and Handjob which I find a big turn on. Turned round into 69, her pussy tasted fresh and the view was very pleasing (for me at least). Anyway, on with the rubber, sex in a few positions (CG which was a great view, spoons, then finished in mish). A rest and a bit of a chat, then round 2, sex in doggy then I came on her tits. Into the shower and off I went.

Summary - very attractive girl, a good punt but the price combined with the limited likes list means that a return is unlikely. I just fancied her look and more or less wanted to see if she was really that pretty in the flesh, and in that sense I was happy that I met her.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline willabe

She looks super hot but for that price does have a slightly limited likes list.
Hmmmm
tempted.....

Offline king tarzan

If a honey is super fit
5'8 to 6ft tall
Size 10 to 12
Great attitude

Has only these 4 on her likes list only

Dfk
Owo
Mango licking
Sex protection 2 times

And is £200 to £250 for 1 hour

That's good enough for me!!
Not bothered about cim if available fine if not NOT BOTHERED AT ALL

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline agcnospam

5 ft 7 on her profile is about right. Size 8-10 maximum, she is deffo not a size 12 kt. Looks are always very subjective but I think she's very pretty with a lovely all natural body.