Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanian girls  (Read 2771 times)

Offline Conker

It seem that Romanian girls are seen negatively on this site by most of the members so I have decided to play devil's advocate on their behalf.Lets be fair Romanian girls tend to be :

·prettier,
·younger,
·thinner
·Sexier
·cheaper

than there English counterparts. For example a 22year old Romanian girls that's 8/10 in  looks and 6/8 dress size will charge around £60/ 30 minutes. At the same price you are properly looking at a 30 year old plus, (5 or 6)/10 in looks and probably a  size 12+ English woman, I have seen  women in their fifties charging this amount. Or alternatively you could pay £70/80/90 + for a similar 8/10 <30year old English woman.

I know on the flipside of coin Romanian girls supposedly give bad service compared to English girls but that doesn't  necessarily guaranteed a good service from a English girl or a bad service from a Romanian girl. Also you have to take in to account that you are properly paying £20/30 less for a equal looking woman

So what do you think fellas?

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Romanian girls are viewed negatively on here for good reason.

If you want to punt with them crack on but I'll give them a miss.

I punt with who suits me and provides what I want from a punt, the cheapest, youngest, best looking Rom could never provide me with the service I look for.

Offline Kev3773

It seem that Romanian girls are seen negatively on this site by most of the members so I have decided to play devil's advocate on their behalf.Lets be fair Romanian girls tend to be :

·prettier,
·younger,
·thinner
·Sexier
·cheaper

than there English counterparts. For example a 22year old Romanian girls that's 8/10 in  looks and 6/8 dress size will charge around £60/ 30 minutes. At the same price you are properly looking at a 30 year old plus, (5 or 6)/10 in looks and probably a  size 12+ English woman, I have seen  women in their fifties charging this amount. Or alternatively you could pay £70/80/90 + for a similar 8/10 <30year old English woman.

I know on the flipside of coin Romanian girls supposedly give bad service compared to English girls but that doesn't  necessarily guaranteed a good service from a English girl or a bad service from a Romanian girl. Also you have to take in to account that you are properly paying £20/30 less for a equal looking woman

I think you need to do some more research. Bait n switch and shit services are apparent in the majority of cases. There have been 1 or 2 that have received reasonable feedback but that is out of the hundreds available.

Offline Kev3773

External Link/Members Only Show me one Romanian that comes remotely close to this girl, in looks, youth, attitude and services for the same fee

Offline MasterChief

I figure at £30/£40 for a 15 min pump and dump the Romanians offer a 50/50 chance of getting a decent service, sure I have seen some nightmares but then again some have been fantastic value for money. On the nightmare front was Brunette NR1 complete waste of money, and at the other end of the scale Hot.Brunette.69 (Anna) gave exceptional service, even though she did pull some crap at times, I saw 6 of the group of 7 Romanians that Anna was a member of and they were all good value for money, Anna and two others were exceptionally good, in fact as good as any of the British.

If they are cheap enough take a punt you may get a surprise or you may waste your money, it's all good fun!

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator

I think you need to do some more research. Bait n switch and shit services are apparent in the majority of cases. There have been 1 or 2 that have received reasonable feedback but that is out of the hundreds available.

I know 2 of the ones that had quite good reviews have had to go home due to a bit of unwanted publicity in Gateshead.

Offline azrael

·prettier,
·younger,
·thinner
·Sexier
·cheaper

Yet their level of service is shit, the're like conveyor belts. You can literally bump into the next punter should you take your time leaving the building, do you really want to be able to taste the next mans sweat on the wg as most just use tissues to wipe down if your lucky a wet wipe

Offline FLYING BLUE

·prettier,
·younger,
·thinner
·Sexier
·cheaper

What I think is this:

1 - You are a Nut as your screen name suggests :D
2 - You are Romanian yourself, hence the original post
3 - I disagree with every one of your points about Rom WG's

That's what I think - in a Nutshell :hi:

Offline johnny34

·prettier,
·younger,
·thinner
·Sexier
·cheaper

You have missed out that some of the Romanian girls may be trafficked or being coerced by Sergei. There have been two or three raids in both Gateshead & Newcastle in recent weeks/months. I for one don't want to be caught up in a raid with one of these girls or have my face/car reg posted on facebook. Maybe part of the reason some offer a poor service is because they are not here of there own free will?

Offline MasterChief

External Link/Members Only Show me one Romanian that comes remotely close to this girl, in looks, youth, attitude and services for the same fee

Anna, Klaudya and the other one part of this group who went home about 3-4 months ago, just as good if not better and cheaper

Offline CELICA GT

You have missed out that some of the Romanian girls may be trafficked or being coerced by Sergei. There have been two or three raids in both Gateshead & Newcastle in recent weeks/months. I for one don't want to be caught up in a raid with one of these girls or have my face/car reg posted on facebook. Maybe part of the reason some offer a poor service is because they are not here of there own free will?
+1 in a nutshell  :hi:

Offline Kev3773

Anna, Klaudya and the other one part of this group who went home about 3-4 months ago, just as good if not better and cheaper

There may well be the odd one, but judging by comments on here, my own experiences ( some time ago ) and the fact there are hundreds operating in our region this is a very small percentage. Each to there own !!

Offline Lizzie_Lockhart

• Service Provider

·prettier,
·younger,
·thinner
·Sexier
·cheaper

One of my clients has told me he looks for at least 2 of the 3 A's when deciding who to book:

1) Appearance
2) Attitude
3) Ability

And that EE girls and Romanians in particular don't have 2 & 3 with enough consistency to warrant visiting.  The girls I've chatted with seem nice enough, but for your money I'm sure you're looking for more than a nice chat lol

Though I'm sure the guys here would love you to review the one's you've seen who are all of the above

xxx

DanDanDan

What's sad is, everyone who pops up on AW these days seems to be Romanian. Its a shame. "Oh she looks nice ..." *scroles down* "Nationality: Romanian."

Offline Kev3773

Just done a basic search for female,incall North east within the last week on AW and got 354 results. Same search excluding Romanians gets 182 so almost half !!!!

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Just done a basic search for female,incall North east within the last week on AW and got 354 results. Same search excluding Romanians gets 182 so almost half !!!!

I used to have AW new member notifications set to include Teeside but had to exclude it though, was getting inundated with Romanian profiles. 

Offline johnny34

Middlesbrough seems to be getting loads at the moment, although I suspect a few are the same girl with 2 or 3 profiles  :dash:

Offline Monster munch

Anna and the rest of her gang were told to leave the country on Saturday, they had no choice in the matter

Offline MasterChief

Anna and the rest of her gang were told to leave the country on Saturday, they had no choice in the matter

She told me she had bought her ticket home about two weeks ago and they have not actually left yet

Offline MasterChief

Don't get me wrong, I dont rule any nationality out when choosing who I meet, all are wellcome here, if I go back depends on the service attractiveness etc etc. I find I will go back to see a Romanian slightly less than other nationalities, but it is a close call, I have met some Brits who are as bad as the worst Romanian.

Offline Monster munch

The bensham ones all left on Saturday, as I said they had no choice after what happened on Monday ,check adult work and Viva street, their profiles have gone

Offline Kev3773

Don't get me wrong, I dont rule any nationality out when choosing who I meet, all are wellcome here, if I go back depends on the service attractiveness etc etc. I find I will go back to see a Romanian slightly less than other nationalities, but it is a close call, I have met some Brits who are as bad as the worst Romanian.

I agree there are some British lasses that are terrible, but far fewer IMO and easier to keep track of, as the Roms don't hang around that long  :hi:

Offline MasterChief

The bensham ones all left on Saturday, as I said they had no choice after what happened on Monday ,check adult work and Viva street, their profiles have gone

No they haven't their flight is tonight, I was with Anna yesyerday/last night sort of saying goodbye, and have just been talking to Klaudya

Offline datwabbit

·prettier,
·younger,
·thinner
·Sexier
·cheaper

You missed out busier and colder

busier - they see a lot of men so have to question how much of a scrub up they have before they see you
colder - not very good on the GFE and many things are extra.

Offline MasterChief

I agree there are some British lasses that are terrible, but far fewer IMO and easier to keep track of, as the Roms don't hang around that long  :hi:

Fair comment, and even I don't bother with the ones who travel a lot, with the exception of Simona (Viva street and Pink ladies) who is good vallue attractive and a great service, and Brunette NR1 who was a fucking disaster (But did have a magnificent body and it was only £40, so maybe worth it just for the body)

Offline PlasticGeordie

What I have always wondered is why the vast majority of Romanian girls give such poor service. It's almost as if they are determined to do so. It would be just as easy to give a good service.

A great many of them are real lookers. If they made an effort and got good reputations they could make a bloody good living. Even punters who don't read forums are never going to go back if they get pissed around by an individual girl. It seems to be just the Romanians who act in this way. The other eastern europeans are generally good. The Polish and Czech girls are often brilliant with even a few stars over the years.

Is it because of being co-erced ?  We can never really know. But having seen a few over the years ...ahem, I have never got that impression from any girl I have seen and would have been out of there if I had.

Offline MasterChief

What I have always wondered is why the vast majority of Romanian girls give such poor service. It's almost as if they are determined to do so. It would be just as easy to give a good service.

A great many of them are real lookers. If they made an effort and got good reputations they could make a bloody good living. Even punters who don't read forums are never going to go back if they get pissed around by an individual girl. It seems to be just the Romanians who act in this way. The other eastern europeans are generally good. The Polish and Czech girls are often brilliant with even a few stars over the years.

Is it because of being co-erced ?  We can never really know. But having seen a few over the years ...ahem, I have never got that impression from any girl I have seen and would have been out of there if I had.

No me neither. I generally ask around the issue as well.

As to why some of them give a shit service, I genuinely have no idea, I would say it is about 50/50 with maybe 1 in 20 giving an excelent time, thats what was so unusual about the Anna group every one of them delivered what they advertised admitedly I did only see a couple of them once, and three of them were really good as good as any others I have seen from any country.

What did happen on Monday I'm pretty sure I was with one of them then and I'm fairly certain I knew Anna was going home as well, not the other three I didn't find that out till the weekend or maybe it was Thu/Fri I cant remember.
I have just tried to ask a couple of them, but I guess they really have left now as all their phones are off.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 08:37:06 pm by MasterChief »

DanDanDan

Is there any good Romanians around? Shame they're mostly shite since there are so many.

Offline Tiger63

Iam assuming he means the raid that took place

Offline MasterChief

Iam assuming he means the raid that took place

Oh fuck I must be living in cloud cuckoo land, there was another raid last Monday?

Offline johnny34

Oh fuck I must be living in cloud cuckoo land, there was another raid last Monday?

Yes, involving properties in Gateshead & Newcastle.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Yes, involving properties in Gateshead & Newcastle.

Not the facebook street in Gateshead though.

Offline johnny34

Not the facebook street in Gateshead though.

Not sure which street/s it was but it seems that Northumbria police have stepped up there interest in these areas targeting the larger groups of Romanians it seems.

Offline PlasticGeordie

It's not just the inexpensive ones who don't deliver either. I saw Kristina (Hello Hun) a few months ago (I was too depressed to review) and she was cack as well despite being bloody expensive.   :dash:

Offline johnny34

« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 09:51:01 pm by johnny34 »

Offline toon972

I have seen  both Anna and Simona and thought they were both far too thin, even though slim girls are my preference. Could not complain about services but would only see Simona as maybe a fallback.

Offline MasterChief

External Link/Members Only

Oh that's one of the houses Anna and co used to use, lucky I was not there at the time. I still don't think any of them were trafficked maybe they came here under false expectations of employment I don't know, and now my wallet is a few thousand miles away I don't think they will be talking to me as much, so I doubt I ever will know. I do know the girls were free to travel, Anna went home for 3 weeks or so, Klaudya went home and to Spain for a month and a half, so they were not held against their will, they certainly returned of their own free will, and even after this raid worked right up to leaving on Monday morning. I think at the worst they were exploited for the rent on the houses they used, I doubt the rent was much a month on any of them and they were probably charged a lot more to live in them. Ana had decided to go home before the raid I am sure, the other 3 I think decided afterwards.

I for one (and probably the only one) am sad to see them go I had become friends with three of them and with Anna in particular, how much of the friendship I was shown was due to a large bank balance I don't know, I do have a sort of invite to Romania but I think the probability would be I would be a lonely chap stood forlornly outside the airport.

For any punter they did what they advertised and did it with enthusiasm, where else can you get all the services they offered for thirty quid? An hours GFE appointment absolutely not, but a quick fuck with a decent looking girl with a full range of services sure. They did pull some shit but then so do the best reviewed girls on here, the punting scene needs more like this group or at least I do!

Fluffy white knight? No I know the score, but did I enjoy them while they were here? You bet I did

Offline Kev3773

Oh that's one of the houses Anna and co used to use, lucky I was not there at the time. I still don't think any of them were trafficked maybe they came here under false expectations of employment I don't know, and now my wallet is a few thousand miles away I don't think they will be talking to me as much, so I doubt I ever will know. I do know the girls were free to travel, Anna went home for 3 weeks or so, Klaudya went home and to Spain for a month and a half, so they were not held against their will, they certainly returned of their own free will, and even after this raid worked right up to leaving on Monday morning. I think at the worst they were exploited for the rent on the houses they used, I doubt the rent was much a month on any of them and they were probably charged a lot more to live in them. Ana had decided to go home before the raid I am sure, the other 3 I think decided afterwards.

I for one (and probably the only one) am sad to see them go I had become friends with three of them and with Anna in particular, how much of the friendship I was shown was due to a large bank balance I don't know, I do have a sort of invite to Romania but I think the probability would be I would be a lonely chap stood forlornly outside the airport.

For any punter they did what they advertised and did it with enthusiasm, where else can you get all the services they offered for thirty quid? An hours GFE appointment absolutely not, but a quick fuck with a decent looking girl with a full range of services sure. They did pull some shit but then so do the best reviewed girls on here, the punting scene needs more like this group or at least I do!

Fluffy white knight? No I know the score, but did I enjoy them while they were here? You bet I did

If you've been satisfied with what you got for your money then nobody should complain. It would take quite a few positives to persuade me to visit Roms nowadays  :hi:

Offline MasterChief

If you've been satisfied with what you got for your money then nobody should complain. It would take quite a few positives to persuade me to visit Roms nowadays  :hi:

To be honest I doubt I will ever find a group of girls like this again, I spent an awful lot of time with them, and at one point was practically living with Anna. I'm going to see Simona as I think she will be off soon what with all this shit going on, then I'm having a rest, once I found Anna was leaving I was fucking her at every available opportunity, I need a rest

Offline baresi

To be honest I doubt I will ever find a group of girls like this again, I spent an awful lot of time with them, and at one point was practically living with Anna. I'm going to see Simona as I think she will be off soon what with all this shit going on, then I'm having a rest, once I found Anna was leaving I was fucking her at every available opportunity, I need a rest

i'd take up their offer to go to Romania to meet them if i was you. what could possibly go wrong

Offline MasterChief

i'd take up their offer to go to Romania to meet them if i was you. what could possibly go wrong

I think that's a sterling idea, I'll get a ticket now

Offline Kev3773

Sergei might kidnap him and pimp him out  :D

Offline baresi

or as usually happens,he marries one,she gets a passport he gets murdered and she splits the inheritance with her boss

Offline MasterChief

or as usually happens,he marries one,she gets a passport he gets murdered and she splits the inheritance with her boss

You know what all of that apart from my murder (not much point I haven't got long left) did occur to me, it's not like she didn't drop enough hints

Offline MasterChief

If he housed me with Anna any Klaudya and the one who's name I can't remember (but I remember every inch of her body) i would be a happy happy man

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator

I'll second what Alfie said, if you want a quick shag they're ideal. We all want different things from punts and if they provided you with what you wanted you'll get no criticism from me. Two of the ones you mentioned have had some good feedback unlike some others that give the Roms a bad name.
For me though they just don't match my style of punting.    Good luck with finding replacements.   :hi:

Offline datwabbit

I've just searched on AW and Gateshead seems to have no Roms. Sunderland and Newcastle have them. Also the rates are now £100+ so matching UK WG's.

I wonder if all the Gateshead Roms were controlled by 2 gangs (I thought the raids were 1 gang per raid).
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 07:36:54 pm by datwabbit »

Offline FLYING BLUE

And where's Mr Conker disappeared to??

Offline Tiger63

I've just searched on AW and Gateshead seems to have no Roms. Sunderland and Newcastle have them. Also the rates are now £100+ so matching UK WG's.

I wonder if all the Gateshead Roms were controlled by 2 gangs (I thought the raids were 1 gang per raid).

Theres a group turned up in So Shields as well

Offline MasterChief

You are right, I know of another group who were nowt to do with Anna's lot (I asked her to set up a duo with one of them) they have all gone.

I guess the Roms are getting the message and leaving, ah well prices up choice down I suppose