Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy_White & Kat Walk Katy -  (Read 2043 times)

2 review(s) for ~LUCY~ (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
2 review(s) for Kat Walk Katy (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

panel999

Sorry just posted on London review BUT should have posted here instead - sorry.

HI guys this is an weird negative review on 2 girls that i had contact with today - Lucy_White and Kat Walk Katy

1st girl Plan A - I walked External Link/Members Only 2nd girl Plan B - External Link/Members Only was 1 of the crappest punt I have had in the last few months.

As I knew i would be in Essex i emailed a few wg's last night with a message to simply say that i am looking for a session between 2 and 4 for 1 hour and as i do not have a laptop or use of emails JUST my phone to please text me with a time that we can see each other as well as an address - so I emailed 3 girls and after my meeting finished at 1pm checked my punting phone to see what texts i had received - Tiffany Rose and Candy Box replied saying sorry cannot do as booked/Not working - No contact from the other 2 - so I had plan B with Lucy White - called her and agreed to see her at the Holiday Inn in Brentwood for 2pm. Got to cat park at 1,40 and texted to say here early let me know room number and also when to come up - Nothing for 10 mins then a text to say sorry cleaners here please wait  - so after 15 mins called and she said i will text you details so waited another 10 mins and then i called back she said sorry come to 1st floor and call me? so i went through reception into the lifts and went to 1st floor and called her - she said room 140 so i went knocked on the door - no answer? knocked again no answer - then called her - she said just wait outside i am coming? after another 1 min I am still outside?  called her agin - she said just wait outside i am coming now? - waited another 3/4 mins and though FCK this I am walking . So i made my way back to reception and stopped to get a drink - they have a starbucks coffee shop so was standing waiting for my coffee when this quite attractive girl in losse top and jeans with trainers walks past me, i though she is nice AND then i recognised her as Lucy !! as she passed me the hotel porter stepped in front and asked her if she was Ok - she said fine just going to my room 140!!! -- Ha Ha lying bitc*h was downstairs all along!! wasted my time so just did a negative FB on her AW profile..While all of this was going on I had a text from Kat Walk Katy asking if i still wanted a session - I though what timing!!! - I called back saying yes give me address and i will get to you in 30 mins,

Got to her flat in chelmsford and was directed to No 32. buzzed in and she opened the door - Very tall blonde, VERY slim with pert tits, nice looking face with blonde hair - very much your size 0 models.  sorted out the paperwork of £120 and asked if i could have a shower - she said yes but i just have 1 towel ? should have walked as warning sign there - Why would a wg have 1 towel?

Had a quick wash and used the 2 small hand towels to get dried. Went onto the bed and she started to talk about her agency job and how she got scared with some clients and now she has 'security' all the time now that she has gone indi? Very weird to talk about her 'security' - did not take much notice and then she said better start as we only have another 40 mins left of our 1 hour? - I think she started the clock when i was parking outside? she went straight into hand relief and just tried to wank me off when no bj or kissing or anything..Something not right here i though, so i said how about some mouth action? reply was i do not do owo but as you just had a shower and you are clean i will give you a little owo BJ. This lasted approx 30 seconds and then she started to wank me off agin - I said NO stio i am still soft and you are actually causing me some pain - so i tried to kiss her as she has nice lips - all closed mouth with little tongue action - started to lick her nipples, this was ok BUT i was still not hard enough to put a mac on - she then suggested that i wank all over her tits as we only had 15 mins left?  she kept on looking at the TV clock - by this time i though let me shoot my load on her tits and get out of her very small dirt cramped 1 bedroom flat was had a horrid smell. But after 5/8 mins of trying to get hard on my own it was just not going to happen - so i said Nope i am getting changed as its been a bad day.

She immediately though that i would ask for my money back and went into her discussions about how she always has 'security' near by - again it did not register - said bye and left.

As i left her fron t door, corner of my eye say thsi skin head blike sitting down watching me from the fire exit door, lloked like a thug from the english defence league..I quickly moved out of the flat door and into my car and drove home..

So a wasted 4 hours - wasted £120 with Kat Walk Katy - Maybe just stick to the 7-8 regular girls that i know very well and don;t bother with the crappy wg's that i have not seen or been recommended.

Must be a record for me 2 bad proposed meetings on Sunday and 2 today - 4 in 4 days NOT good....
Happy Punting it can only get better..

Offline oldanddecrepid

Thanks for this Panel,

I did phone  "Kat walk Katy" a short while back and was a little uncomfortable when she backtracked on her CIM  on her enjoys list (not even at discretion). The conversation left me with the impression that she felt she was too good for this type of business. I remember she was charging £90 for 30 mins not her current 70. This was enough for me to park the idea of meeting her. It is not even  parked any more.

Your comments, her 'security', price drops, suggests she may be on a downward spiral.

better luck with your next plan

philboi

I notice her response to your fb!!!

It gets my goat when some WG's make a punter wait!!
This isn't a 'date' with a guy she's just met, it's a paid business arrangement.

Ok, possibly up to 10mins is acceptable, as things can run late, but much over that and the deals off imo!

A very bad practice!

External Link/Members Only

panel999

yes she forgot to say that she kept me waiting 20+ mins in the car park and also 10 mins outside her hotel room door, she could have said wait in reception as i am having lunch and come back in 30 mins. I knocked on her door for at least 3 different times and in between called her to ask why she is not opening the door? her reply on the phone was 'I am coming wait outside the door' She DID not say wait as i am having lunch come back in 20-30 mins! she is maybe earning too much to worry about us punters, So I just walked.

Offline CBPaul

Buggerance, had Lucy White close top the top of my to-do list, now back in my area I would have been sorely tempted to make a booking. As I can't afford the time to hang around and wander about a hotel for half an hour I'll give her a miss.

Thanks for sharing  :thumbsup:

Matty24579

I saw kat walk katy back in June 2013 and i had a good punt from her