Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Megan Carter May - Chelmsford  (Read 9333 times)

15 review(s) for MissVivienneHardy (12 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Gatehouse

Well, it may explain why when I got in touch with her last week for a booking, she replied to my question - 'what service do you want?' And I said PSE - that she said she only did one a day now, and next vacancy was 4 days later. Odd response I thought and Ive not seen her previously.

For a range of reasons, I'm not at all sure about her.

Offline puntingpumping1920

I thought her ass was quite nice in her video.  I think she is better facially than Nancy.  I deleted Nancy's number when she posted her latest face pic  :thumbsdown:.  Megan's appeal to me was never really her looks, it was her services.  So she was supposed to be the second coming of Miss KDD  :lol:.  There are very few SPs in their early twenties if any offering PSE services.  She also, even claimed to do some mistress stuff too.

I never said her ass is not nice. I just said her ass is flat as a pancake.

She is average in looks and overpriced, but provides a good service
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 07:25:28 pm by puntingpumping1920 »
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline claretandblue

Well, it may explain why when I got in touch with her last week for a booking, she replied to my question - 'what service do you want?' And I said PSE - that she said she only did one a day now, and next vacancy was 4 days later. Odd response I thought and Ive not seen her previously.

So she didnt even mention she was preggers?She sounds like a proper fruitloop

Offline Link7

I have no idea how that would help the baby, or be relevant to the pregnancy.

Might have had more to do with saving her asshole from being destroyed several times a day  :unknown:

Offline hendrix

She certainly seems to attract drama. I nearly saw her months ago, she cancelled, plenty of notice so no issue for me. Then her race restrictions started which rule me out, so maybe not a bad thing!

Offline Gatehouse

Some valid points here - I think Hendrix got it right, there is always a 'drama.'

Its slagging punters off, its odd booking routines, its service variance, its the preggers card, or is that on purpose, if so, why? There is a niche, is that the idea? Who knows!

It adds up to a basket of variations best avoided.

And no, I dont know how it affects the baby issue either to do only one pse a day, but to state that when your range of services is as wide as it is?

Its all portraying confusion and turmoil which for me dont mix with punting.

Offline Maverick1808

I nearly saw her a few months back but I'm rather glad i missed out now!

UKE gets unbearable and why she always has to be the centre of attention is beyond me  :dash:

Offline rebelscum

This bird was sharing a place in London with GirlInterrupted, aka Endearing Emily, aka Teen Kylie so not surprised MCM seems hard work.  Also Franny-also brought up in this thread-appeared to be bessie mates with Teen Kylie on UKE...what was it they said about birds of feather?  I said appeared to be, the woman of many aliases has been banned there too.   

Offline The_Don

GirlInterrupted, aka Endearing Emily, aka Teen Kylie

Kettlegate 

Offline Cunning Punt

Just ignore him I've placed him on my ignore list along with the other one who thinks hes a university lecturer/ barrister  :D

That resolution didn't last long!  :lol:

Seriously do you read the shit you come out with ? Honestly this has to be a wind up !! like fucking hell are you for REAL

Offline Brazilian Martian

That resolution didn't last long!  :lol:

I placed him on my ignore list 3 days ago   :music:

Offline finn5555

She certainly seems to attract drama. I nearly saw her months ago, she cancelled, plenty of notice so no issue for me. Then her race restrictions started which rule me out, so maybe not a bad thing!

I was looking to book her then after reading her comments on UKE and the reviews on here etc decided against it, think i dodged a bullet  :thumbsup: