Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CzechXXSasha - Heathrow  (Read 2553 times)

16 review(s) for CZECHXXSASHA (8 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Steely Dan]

Offline Dead Wood

I found myself in west London with some spare time and a dangerously high blood alcohol level. This combination almost always requires me to punt. ☺

This young lady was a personal recommendation from a fellow UKP swordsman. What a gent.  She gave me a really special time – I’ve not had an experience like this for ages.  A real GFE.

She was in a hotel near Heathrow, just off the M4, super easy to find, very busy reception, good coms. All agreed at very short notice.

I’m going to struggle to describe her attitude – I think she is very smart, pretty chilled, and likes a laugh.  So we had a good laugh - not least at the ridiculous nature of these encounters.  Old men paying pretty young girls for a shag is fundamentally ridiculous on some levels.  Not all levels, I hasten to add…!

She’s pretty enough for my tastes – she’s a got a lovely, womanly body. A solid size eight I think, with lovely boobs. Her AW photos are very accurate.

She started with a long, lovely, oily hand job. Sensational.

Then a sensual, languorous blow job.  Equally sensational.

Finally we had a slow, sexy fuck to completion.

No rush, no drama. A cracking punt. And tremendous value at £100/hr

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline dubhcarr

glad you enjoyed thanks for the review.... :hi:

Offline CheeseYa

Cheers for the review.

I noticed Sasha is Available Today and she's now on the shortlist.

Offline Dead Wood

i must share this - I saw her again yesterday. Not much to add - I like her very much. Perhaps a bit too much laughing and chat, and not enough shagging, but I don't really mind that. Her anecdote about a visit to a dire hounslow nightclub - rather than her usual mayfair haunts - ended up with her demonstrating her dancing technique in front of me. Naked. Brilliant.

No, the reason i am posting is this - her room was directly over the hotel function room, in which a proper South East Asian birthday party was in full swing. Her room was actually shaking. It was crazy. I said 'why don't you ask to change rooms'? Her response was essentially that the hotel management know what she is up to, they turn a blind eye, but as a result she gets the crappy rooms, and if she were to complain she would get thrown out. A little window into the life of a WG.