Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: iCandy x - Bradford  (Read 724 times)

1 review(s) for iCandy x (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline YorkshireLad

External Link/Members Only

1 hour incall £120

Candy works from an apartment in the little germany area, I have seen other girls at the same place before.
She is a mixed race British girl with quite dark skin & was wearing a black bra, thong, stockings & heels. She is quite tall, I would guess around 5'7. She is at least a size 12 & maybe a bit bigger & has a bit of a belly. I wouldn't say she is unattractive but she just wasn't my type.
She left the room to stash the cash while I got undressed. She returned & we started kissing (not DFK but good enough) I had a good feel of her bum then she took her bra off. She has a huge pair of natural tits with the nipples pierced. I had a good suck then it was time for a blowjob. She sat on the side of the bed while I stayed standing & she took my dick in her mouth. Her technique is decent & it wasn't long until I came.
She gave me a massage while I recovered & was ready for round 2. I wanted to taste her before I fucked her so got her to lay down & went down on her. She has a clean tasting pussy & has her clit pierced.
I was now ready for sex so asked her to start on top. Her cowgirl technique wasn't the best, she didn't really bounce up & down on me & I couldn't feel much. We switched to missonary & I pumped away with her legs in the air. Next up was doggy, this was good seeing her big bum bouncing against me. I couldn't feel a second pop coming so asked her to give me another blowjob. I then tried to wank myself & cum over her tits but it was only going to be the one pop today.
I asked for a shower & left before the full hour was up. She didn't really do anything wrong but I just wasn't attracted to her enough to fully enjoy it.

Pros
Enthusiastic
Big tits & bum

Cons
I didn't find her facially attractive

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 07:45:37 pm by YorkshireLad »

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for the review fella.  :hi: :hi:

Not for me as she's too much of a wide load for my liking.