Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ebony Cum Slut - West Wales Tour  (Read 1429 times)

4 review(s) for ebony nicole. (0 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline ammertime

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seen her profile in Swansea area but noticed she was touring West Wales and I'd liked the look of her!!
Initial comms on AW, not the best at replying but generally replied within the hour. Once the meet was arranged and services agreed, mobile no's were exchanged comms were good.
She'd booked an apartment for 3 days and just before the meet she called to say she'd meet me outside as there was a guy on reception! This would have alarmed me in my early punting days but I've got a few years under my belt and it's no hassle now!
So straight past the bloke and into a smart one roomed apartment. Windows and curtains all wide open as it's a hot one! Hand over the cash (£110 for 1hr ) and start disrobing! Before I'm done, she's taken her dress off and is naked, don't even know if she was wearing underwear but suspect not!
She's a sexy young lady, early 20's,  nice "c cup" tits, but her arse and thighs are amazing, fucking rock solid, and she said she didn't work out!
Bit of light kissing to start and I was rock hard(a couple of days without fucking/wanking and the hot weather had made me horny as fuck!)
Onto the bed and some superb owo, bit over enthusiastic with the hand but the bj was spot on. Then my turn, got my tongue working on her clit and she got nice and wet, moaning away, wouldn't take any fingers unfortunately but did manage to get my tongue in there!
I just had to fuck her now, so on with the protection and cowgirl to start. This was great her tits bouncing nicely, my hands on her firm arse!! But only light kissing, no dfk.
Then I bent her over the back of the sofa and initially after saying I was gonna be too big (yeah right!!)she took a good pounding and was pushing back, good girl!! What a sight this was, have I mentioned her arse?!!!
Back to the bed and she lay flat on her front and I prone boned her, felt great!
Finally back to cowgirl and a combination of her riding and me thrusting, the cum was milked from me!
A few glasses of water and some chit chat, and I wanted her to suck my cock again, she obliged and got me hard but no second pop, even with a 69.
This meet would be a positive but no dfk, no fingering and no cim means a neutral. Touch and go whether I'd see her again, maybe just to see that backside!

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Nice one 'Ammer

She does look da  :bomb: Shame about the lack of dfk, that rules her out for me

Offline Steelworker

Good review. The lack of DFK stops me too

Offline playpal69

Nice review, this one's on my HL.

I'd prob given her a positive TBH, would have enjoyed without the DFK.

The ass sounds amazing  :thumbsup:

Offline ammertime

The thing is you ask about dfk and cim in emails before taking the plunge and they say yes and then on the day it's off the menu!! She took a good seeing to mind and I know she enjoyed it, and atleast she was still up for owo :rolleyes:
But no dfk was a bit of a downer :(

Offline ammertime

Nice review, this one's on my HL.

I'd prob given her a positive TBH, would have enjoyed without the DFK.

The ass sounds amazing  :thumbsup:
I love the dfk while fucking, but if you can live without that, go fill your boots! The arse and thighs are something special, as soon as you see them your cock will be yanking at the leash to be let loose!

Offline Hotmat

Nice review mate.
She's bee on and off my H/L a few times now:
- ON because her boobs look AMAZING and would be my reason to book >> but you say they are C and what I see on the photo does not look like C to me
- OFF because her ass and thighs don't look great to me  >> but you say they are great

Don't know what to think now..;
Are these photos hers ?

Offline ammertime

Nice review mate.
She's bee on and off my H/L a few times now:
- ON because her boobs look AMAZING and would be my reason to book >> but you say they are C and what I see on the photo does not look like C to me
- OFF because her ass and thighs don't look great to me  >> but you say they are great

Don't know what to think now..;
Are these photos hers ?
I would say the photos are hers, flattering pic of her boobs, they look bigger in the pic than in reality!!
And vice versa her arse is amazing, the photo is an awful representation!!!