Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Are majority of punters single or in a relationship?  (Read 1347 times)

Offline antmasterant

New to this site and finding it a good source of information. Judging by the amount of posts etc punting seems to be quite popular and it did get me wondering if the majority of punters are single or in a relationship and looking for something different.

Me personally I've been married 15 years and had my first punt about 10 years ago as at the time my wife's sex drive had gone and I quite fancied having sex with women who would normally be out of my league. I must admit I did meet some really attractive sexy women via a really good agency when I first started and although it was a bit of an ego boost, paying £150 an hour back then was never going to be sustainable without the wife wondering where money was going so it only ever ended up being an occasional treat. Also if I'm honest sex with a condom doesn't do much for me and bareback would be completely out of the question so I decided to knock it on the head.

Over the next 10 years my wife's sex drive returned so I didn't really give punting much of a thought until recently when I changed jobs and started to work away from home a bit more. I have since tried a couple of massage with HE which I've enjoyed and will probably be my occasional hobby from now on.

So back to my original question. Are you single or in a relationship and what made you start this hobby?

Offline Paris69

Bit of a strange question this; the way it's phrased!
Seems almost like a research question from someone doing their thesis.

Banned reason: Idiot fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Shearer1955

Some threads already exist which are familiar so do a bit of a search & you will find some answers but your phrasing is somewhat unreal!

bigmanbigman

Offline Horizontal pleasures

« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 10:22:43 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline Mansell

What's it matter, I'll keep that information to myself thanks OP

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
What's it matter, I'll keep that information to myself thanks OP

+ 1

My knowing the OP's marital status is in no way going to effect my next booking, whether or not him knowing mine affects his I wouldn't know.   :unknown:

Jas1975

Offline suttonporksword

i have hairy balls, I like olives and prefer an automatic gearbox, anything else you want to know about me?

Offline Plan R

I like gardening, my musical tastes are 60's/70's/80's  and my favourite colour is orange

Offline Link7

I like gardening, my musical tastes are 60's/70's/80's  and my favourite colour is orange
  :D

As others have indicated, this is a pointless question OP. The answer is not ascertainable, since you can only judge from the very limited sample of members who will reply. Moreover, the answer doesn't matter. Some punters are single, some are in relationships. So what? Where does this lead you?

Fwiw (and it isn't worth anything) I'm neither single nor taken - it's complicated :P

fredpunter

I'll be whatever you want me to be if you offer enough money

Offline Solidrock

OP, The question was asked recently, there were a few sarky comments there also  ;) Some interesting replies though

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=147020.0

Shynuthorny69

Single at the moment but still hitting the ex lol  :diablo:

Offline Markus

That information is for me and my OH to know  :D :D :D :D

I enjoy Classic FM, watching David Attenborough documentaries and being balls deep in WG's

:hi:

bigmanbigman