Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Inkedhottie7244  (Read 807 times)

Offline Liverpool45

Anyone seen this lady looks a good punt ?

bristolqwerty

I agree, absolutely my type visually but BB unfortunately.   :dash: I like owo so too risky.  It's a 100% NO for me. Love the Indie, tat type though.   Glad she's upfront about it.  I did ping a message a while ago and she's honest and open about things....literally.   Plus her AW is hidden!  Who knows what was written.  Perhaps a gum clinic visit.  Plenty of others out there mate.
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 02:45:09 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline Liverpool45

Cheers for that mate yeah shame but too much of a risk !

Offline fred_jones_1990

Seen this girl before. Several years ago so highly doubt the advertised age. She's just my type also and is a decent punt. Tried to arrange to see her again a couple of days ago when she had an offer on, but received a reply stating she now needs a 50% deposit for a booking. Seemed like a decent girl but would never ever give any deposit so that was the end of that.

The search for a decent punt continues!

Offline Cosworth89

External Link/Members Only

Seen this girl quite good if you like the punk rock type rather energetic and gives a great blowy.

Offline martyn74

External Link/Members Only

Seen this girl quite good if you like the punk rock type rather energetic and gives a great blowy.

That's great information, but she's nowhere near where the OP is looking at