Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amadea Linda - Baker Street  (Read 3998 times)

32 review(s) for amadea.linda (29 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline bouch

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just realised I totally forgot to write the review for Linda, so better to catch up. I've seen her for an hour a couple of months ago at £130.

Communication:
Booked through AW, she responded quite quickly at my messages and scheduled something for the next day.

She receives on the top flat of a house 5 minutes walking from the Baker Street station. You have to call her when you're downstairs because she has to come there and open the door for you.

The girl:
Pictures on AW are definitely hers. She says she's 27 and 5'8" which sounds about right. She's got a stunning body, facially I think she's pretty but I wouldn't go as far as saying she's a 10. Subjectively, a 7.5/8, but YMMV.

The experience:
She came downstairs to open the door, and we had to walk two (or three?) flight of narrow stairs. As we were going up I couldn't stop staring at her ass walking in front of me  :wacko:
When we reached her place, she kissed me and asked if I wanted a shower. She also said upfront at that point that she doesn't allow fingers. Anyway, jumped in the shower for a quick one, when I got out of the shower she got out of her dress and we jumped on the bed. She asked me not to be loud as the window was open. I suspect it's also because she doesn't want other people in the building know what she's up to. Not a problem for me as I'm not one for screaming anyway. Started with OWO which was really good. No hands and good technique, I wouldn't say it's *the* best I've ever had, but it's certainly among the ones I will remember. After the BJ we cuddled and kissed again (no DFK though) and then off we went with the sex, but just reverse CG and mish, but I didn't last long and came into her.
In between sessions we had a nice chat, we talked a bit about our upcoming travel plans and stuff like that. But I really liked her up to this point so I got hard again pretty quickly.
Second session was much like the first, but tried more positions. Concluded in doggy this time, but here comes the slightly negative part of the review. Towards the end she asked me if I was going to cum because time was running out, so I forced things a bit and came as we were doing doggy (btw did I mention she's got a great ass?).
So got dressed and got out of the place. Checked my phone and by the time I called her to open the door and the time I was out it had been exactly an hour. This includes the time for the shower, the time for her to come downstairs to open the door, the time for going upstairs with her and to go downstairs alone at the end of the session again.

Summary:
I really enjoyed my time with her and will probably be back in due time as I think it's good VFM, but will probably try few more girls before I return.

Positive: stunning body, nice girl, good OWO
Neutral: n/a
Negative: no fingering, no dfk and felt rushed towards the end

Offline king tarzan

I have come to a conclusion that kissing varies from client to client...
I have been to ladies where dfk has been extreme.. ( hands up I am the culprit for that)
Others experiences have been no kisses at all to lip kisses to light tongue kisses...

Depending on hygiene,  man's physical appearance his mannerisms. ..
Kissing is a very intimate action...

Only she knows why she did not give you dfk...

Myself and her the dfk was prolonged heavyweight awesome slobbering! !
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sinz

I have come to a conclusion that kissing varies from client to client...
I have been to ladies where dfk has been extreme.. ( hands up I am the culprit for that)
Others experiences have been no kisses at all to lip kisses to light tongue kisses...

Depending on hygiene,  man's physical appearance his mannerisms. ..
Kissing is a very intimate action...

Only she knows why she did not give you dfk...

Myself and her the dfk was prolonged heavyweight awesome slobbering! !

Thanks for the intel KT

Offline naughtygarcon

Is it best to contact her via AW?
She never picks up the phone.
Ta.
NG.

Offline bouch

I don't know, I messaged her on AW because that's what she asks for in her profile for people that have never seen her and called her when I was downstairs and that worked out just fine.

Offline stayer

If I'd met her, this would have been a neutral bordering on negative. I hate being rushed and the lack of DFK is not good.

Offline king tarzan

If I'd met her, this would have been a neutral bordering on negative. I hate being rushed and the lack of DFK is not good.

When I proceed with a excellent start booking my dfk enjoyment is endless..
Fair enough some ladies have watered it down to sensual soft dfk withdrawing the high speed velocity element only due to face eating breathing problems..
With this lady the dfk was heavyweight high velocity and endless from starting at the door till leaving from the door way after 30 mins no rush at all booking..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Malvolio

I saw her last week - punters should note she's put on a bit of weight since those photos were taken (and since I saw her in March).

Online boardyhell

she has put on a bit of weight but she still pretty fit,she is tall and can handle it,before she was definitely slender
i last saw her in may and she was fit and the bj for me sealed the deal