Author Topic: Busty Sexy Ruby - Maidenhead  (Read 3615 times)


21 review(s) for Miss = Busty  (19 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
35 review(s) for Stunning-Meena (31 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

Offline Mr Bone

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

First review for this site and only my fourth punt but wanted to share my experience in case anyone is thinking of giving this one a go. Hope I've covered everything; if not, feel free to ask a question. I have a leaky pipe for Asian women - the sleazier and sluttier the better - and needed to indulge my Asian lust post-haste. Punt took place on a Saturday afternoon in June, and I paid £70 for 30 mins. I enquired about giving Ruby a facial too, which I was told was £30 extra, but I declined to on this occasion. Despite the negatives before and after the sex, the sex itself was good so I've decided to rate this positive rather than neutral.

Comms

I'd originally planned to see Ruby in May but my plans changed. In May, she'd informed me that she only took same day bookings so when I called her in June I knew to do this. Got through straight away, arranged the time I wanted to meet and requested an outfit I wanted her to wear, which she agreed to. She sent a text with the postcode of the venue a few minutes later. I called her 10 minutes before I arrived, however the directions she gave to her flat were confusing which caused me to enter the wrong side of the building. Fifteen minutes and three additional phone calls later I finally found the correct entrance, however more problems ensued gaining access through the locked door, again because of Ruby's poor instructions. I managed to get in eventually but at one point I was worried the meet wouldn't go ahead.     

Venue

A flat in a big block five minutes' walk from Maidenhead train station. I travelled on public transport so don't know what the parking situation is like around there. Entry to the block is discrete because as it's so big I could simply have been a tenant. After Ruby (eventually) buzzed me in, I walked down a very long corridor with lots of flats but didn't see any neighbours. Ruby's flat looks quite modern, if sparse: white walls and wooden floor. Once inside, she led me to a bedroom which again was sparse but contained everything we'd need: a double bed and a big, well-placed mirror.

The Girl

Ruby greeted me, hiding behind the door wearing a silk robe. I'd read in other reviews on here that she was facially attractive and I wasn't disappointed; she is a pretty woman, however definitely not the 30-years-old she claims to be on AW - I'd say she's closer to 40. Protruding from her robe were the two big, tan-colour orbs I'd been looking forward to seeing. She quickly slipped off her robe and immediately apologised that she didn't have the bikini I'd requested her to wear; instead she'd worn some sexy black lingerie, red fishnet stockings and black high heels. I wasn't too bothered because she looked great in this outfit. She has long black hair; a slim, toned, petite body with golden tan skin; and a massive pair of tits, albeit fake, with big dark nipples. No tattoos or piercings that I remember seeing. She has quite a strong Thai accent, however her English is good.

The Biz

Thirty seconds after entering the bedroom, Ruby got a phone call - probably another punter. She asked me if it was ok if she took the call; I said yes and she left the room to take it. She reappeared a few minutes later and I paid the fee, only for her to leave the room again to stash the cash away. When she returned we got down to business. I fondled those great big tits, first from the front, then from the back as I rubbed my hard dick against her arse cheeks. I told her to drop to her knees and suck my cock. She used her mouth to put the rubber on me and then proceeded to give me a pretty good blow job. I made sure we were in front of the mirror so I could watch her kneeling body and her head bob back-and-forth on my cock. I then told her to put her hands behind her back so she only used her mouth on me, which she did. I wondered if she could deep throat so I pushed her head into my stomach but she signalled this was too much and she couldn't take my cock all the way to the base (I'm not massive but a decent size). She gagged a couple of times because she said she didn't like the plastic taste of the condom - I was quite surprised by this as she must spend a lot of time giving OW so she may want to invest in some fruity ones! After that I wanted to fuck those big melons. With her still kneeling I slapped my cock on her boobs and rubbed it all over them. After that I told her to lie on the bed where I straddled her and fucked those big Thai tits. Ruby pushed her boobs together to make the gap nice and tight and this felt really good.

With her still on her back I opened her legs and pulled her pussy wide open. I asked if I could put a finger in and she told me yes but not too deep, so I inserted half my index finger and fingered her pretty pink pussy while I played with her clit. She was quite wet by this point and as my finger went in and out her pussy made that heavenly squelching noise and she was moaning quite a lot. By now I couldn't wait any longer to fuck her pussy so I made her arch her back, put both of her legs on my shoulders and pushed my cock in her twat. I pumped her slowly but deeply and she continued to moan, louder now. Faking it or not, I was really turned on by this and had to go really slowly to stop myself from cumming. Wanting to prolong the enjoyment for as long as possible, I pulled out and asked her to play with her pussy while I watched, which she did so enthusiastically, and she gave me a footjob at the same time. After that I span her round onto all-fours to fuck her doggy-style, but beforehand pulled open her pussy, then arsehole, to enjoy the view once more. (Ruby told me she doesn't do anal which is a shame because she's got a tight little butt-hole which I would have loved to have fucked.) As I fucked her in doggy I groped those big tits some more and caressed her flat stomach. I couldn't hold back any more and with a few hard, final thrusts I came hard and filled the condom with what looked like a bucket-full of cum.

Ruby took the condom off me, cleaned me up and, smiling, I sprawled out on the bed to recover. She disappeared out of the room - to bin the johnny I assumed - and I expected her to come back and offer me a massage but this was not offered, nor was a shower. She returned briefly, then left the room again, supposedly to talk to her "landlord", whom I think was actually another WG. By this time I figured neither a massage nor a shower were going to be forthcoming and she wanted me out of there so I figured I better get dressed and go. Immediately after the sex was over I felt Ruby was impatient for me to leave, probably because she had another punter waiting.   

Positives

-Pretty face
-Slim, toned body with great big (fake) tits
-Enthusiastic BJ, tit-wank, mish and doggy
-Ok with finger, if not too deep
-Moaning was good without being over-the-top

Negatives

-Bad directions to flat and bad instructions how to gain access to flat meant we started 10 minutes later than planned
-After sex no massage, offer of shower or any chat. She kept leaving the bedroom and I felt rushed out of there
-Doesn't do anal

Offline Cunning Punt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,634
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Welcome to the forum and thanks for your first review.

Was OW your choice or hers? Any FK sought/denied?


Offline Mr Bone

Thanks Cunning Punt.

OW was my choice, however OWO (at discretion) is listed on her enjoys list so may be possible.

I prefer not to kiss WGs so didn't ask about FK and don't know if that would be on offer or not.