Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica 30 - Norwich  (Read 864 times)

5 review(s) for Jessika Sweet Hart (1 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline myredsass

External Link/Members Only

£50 for 30 mins (well maybe 10 mins)

Really fancied an Indian this weekend so after trying to contact Stunning1indian who was supposedly in Lowestoft and being ignored I saw Jessica30 in Norwich

Comms - Tried to call a couple of times but no answer so sent a text which got a reasonably quick reply, arranged to meet at 2.30.
Was sent a message saying Kings court so googled that and found a Kings court just of Rouen road, head for there and was nice and early.
She asked me to call when I was half hour away so I did and was told she was dying to be fucked and to hurry, initially thought that was a nice touch but later I realised why.

Got to kings court and was told to look for the kings pub, which I couldn't see and not being from Norwich I dont know the pubs

Called her and asked again for the whole post code which she finally sent

Made my way to Prosperose house which would have been easier to find had she said that to with  :dash: but it was 2.45 by the time i got there. Flat is clean which is about the only plus for this punt.

The Punt - Was shown into the room where Jess was waiting to which she said 'at last - you pay cash'. Not the best start.

She has an attractive face but the body is a bit bigger than the pictures portray, she is from bulgaria but her english is good.

I had asked her to be in a Sari with some sexy underwear but this was ignored.She just had the leopard skin design thing shown in her photos

She fell on the bed, removed her knickers and said 'take your clothes of and start on my pussy'

I just got going and she pushed my head away saying she did not want to cum to soon

I continued slower and she made the right noises but after a couple of mins she stopped me and said it was time for the condom

On with the bag and she sucked my dick for all of about 15 seconds before instructing me to fuck her

Fucked her in mish for a few minutes, nice and slow but then she asked if I wanted doggy, so OK, she flipped over and I fucked her doggy

She then told me to cum and that she was and that was it

It was over, she got of the bed, got a tissue to take the condom of then fucked off for a shower saying her friend would see me out.

She was friendly for the brief time I saw her

I put my clothes on and when I came out of the room her friend looked at me and said 'Oh, I had forgotten about you' which was strange as it was only 10 minutes before she had shown me in

I can only assume it would have been better had I been on time and that she had another punter coming at 3.

Definitely one to avoid.

I wont be going back 
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 04:18:03 pm by myredsass »

Offline myredsass

« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 04:17:29 pm by myredsass »

Offline PeteSmyth

I really can't understand why this wasn't a successful punt (sarcasm)?!:

1. She's from Bulgaria
2. £90 for 1 hour
3. She been on AW since October and zero ratings

How many more red flags do you want?!

PS, if she's 30, I'm 21!!

Offline myredsass

Interesting comment Mr Smyth considering the reviews you have left

Unfortunately, Indian girls, which I have a thing for, are rare around here so I took a chance.

But the I thought I would pass on my experience for others to avoid not for criticism ;)

Jas1975

Plus sometimes a person is going to TOFTT and we ought to be thankful for that.