Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aimee_Bell Pinner HA5  (Read 1351 times)

6 review(s) for Aimee_Bell (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I like to the members that reviewed Aimee before.

Services:
Kissing
FK
RO
OWO
Hand job (very good IMO)

Penetration (Protected)

Price: £90 per hour.

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's (directly with the W/G), Aimee is English is ok.

Location: Flat on a busy road, with very little road noise. But I could hear other people exiting the flats and a few neighbours.
But not an issue in anyway. Some parts of the flat had seen better days. Once in side, it was basic, clean and fit for use.
Mid to large size bedroom with massage chair and a double bed. Lots of space and cool, even in the heat.
Small bathroom with a real bath + shower attachment and toiletries.
Free parking on side roads (with in 5 min walk) and locally in a supermarket for up to 2 hours (with in 5 min walk).
Tube =  Northwood Hills or Pinner a 15 min walk, or less than 10 min, via a bus.

Would I visit again: Yes

Pictures: Face and body shots are fair (90%)

The girl: Mid to long length brown long, size 8-10, 5.5, late 20 - early 30's. Real tits B cup, A$$ not as good as the pictures, but close.   

Plus + Service wise, hand job (edging, IMO), OWO, 69 all very good. No clock watching or rushing  :thumbsup:

Neutral: Seemed a little tired at first, but it was a hot day. 

I will add,

Attitude wise she may be a little marmite for some, you like her or don't (remind me of Katalina). As the punt progressed, she seem like good fun.
But was also, a little to bossy at times. Stated no more OWO, then actively asked for RO and then sex (all done, in a positive way, IMO). 

As always, YMMV with any W/G.

Below is a current picture External Link/Members Only and a profile screen shot:

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 11:34:33 pm by The_Don »