Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British Lisa - Birmingham  (Read 1443 times)

24 review(s) for British-Lisa (24 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline _Rust_

External Link/Members Only

Another positive as it echoes the experience a lot of others had, definitely worth a review though. The punt took place roughly 4 weeks ago. I paid £90 for 45 minutes.

Comms
As good as I've experienced when trying to book a WG. Called her in the morning and agreed a time, she asked what i was looking for, I asked for a GFE with OWO and possibly a CIM. She agreed a time for later in the day. She immediately texted the postcode and description of the building and I called when near to arriving to get the door number.

Road near Broad Street/Brindley Place, closest route via train was to Fiveways for me. Discreet set of apartments and were quiet at the times I arrived & left. Bedroom and bathroom were average decor-wise but spotlessly clean with all the facilities you'd expect. Lisa does look after every detail  :thumbsup: I was offered pop or water at the start and opted for a can of Coke.

Lisa
Greeted me behind the magic door with a quick kiss, She was in stockings, suspenders and heels. Blonde hair down around a pretty face, I'm not good with lookalikes unless some is a dead ringer so I didn't really see any Annekka or Dawn from the Office in her facially. A bit of timber around the midriff, however her boobs were very nice and she is an attractive woman. Really friendly and chatty and wants to make sure everything is looked after for you.

Services
DFK
OWO (Exceptional)
Covered sex in CG and RCG
CIM

The Action
We sorted paperwork and I showered, then returned in my towel to some good DFK, which soon progressed to OWO with Lisa on her knees. This woman can take a cock in her mouth fantastically well, right to the base with good ball licking, onto the bed and she was gagging at points before coming up for air and making cheeky little comments which I was liking. I decided I didn't want the sensation to stop and asked her to come round for 69. Nice and fresh pussy and she was geting wet. She asked for sex and I was ready so she got a rubber and started riding slowly in CG, before upping the pace, then moving into CG squat. She has plenty of energy and wanted to turn round for RCG. This felt great and looked good in the mirror by the bed. After the blowjob she'd given me I wanted to finish in her mouth so she whipped the rubber off and started going really deep without any hand action and I soon unloaded in her mouth. I was surprised at the load size  but she had a real mouthful and swallowed most of it  :thumbsup: We had a brief chat and I showered. I got dressed and left with some work to do that afternoon, walking back out with a smile on my face, half a can of coke in my hand and an empty sac in my pants, good stuff  :thumbsup:

Would I return? Any easy yes  :drinks:

Offline Digger1965

Good review, I have had the pleasure several times, she really is top draw. Must get to see her again.

Offline bearcat69

Lisa does look after every detail  :thumbsup:

Yes, indeed. That is exactly what I liked about her. Makes you feel right at home and comfortable in her company. That's what makes a good sensual GFE into an exceptional one IMO. She's a lovely girl is Lisa and very good at what she does. I just hope if/when I get around to seeing her again that I enjoy her as much the second time, as it is very rare for me to go for seconds with any WG. I'll see how my mileage goes on that, oh and glad to hear she takes a CIM well. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the review mate. :drinks:

Offline _Rust_

Yes, indeed. That is exactly what I liked about her. Makes you feel right at home and comfortable in her company. That's what makes a good sensual GFE into an exceptional one IMO. She's a lovely girl is Lisa and very good at what she does. I just hope if/when I get around to seeing her again that I enjoy her as much the second time, as it is very rare for me to go for seconds with any WG. I'll see how my mileage goes on that, oh and glad to hear she takes a CIM well. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the review mate. :drinks:

I definitely agree that attention to detail and not being afraid to ask what you want but doing it at the right time helps a GFE booking go up a notch. Good to know there is a British WG in the city centre that can offer that  :thumbsup: