Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessy189 - Great Sexy Session  (Read 23011 times)

16 review(s) for Jessy189 (16 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

panel999

As per the 2 recent POSITIVE reviews External Link/Members Only on Jessy 189 from UKP members last couple of weeks i decided to pay a visit to Jessy as was in the Barnet area and had a few hours spare this afternoon.

Had already seen Jessy in Feb/March this year in Finchley and it was a good OK session a good 7/10 but felt it would be a 1 time visit, HOWEVER reading the 2 recent reviews it had seemed that -

1. She may have lost a little weight since last visit
2. Her services seems to have more added 'Likes'
3. more passion and personality as per her 2 recent reviews
4. Nicer area and flat as saw gEn there at samep lace a few months ago
5. New profile pictures showed better looking girl than last profile pic's
6. the eye contact with Jessy wearing glasses just about did it!!

So as i knew that i was to be in Barnet I emailed her on Sunday and asked if she was available on Tuesday afternoon for a 2 hour session. All agreed and confirmed back by email and also text.

However on Monday i received another email asking me how i was and how she was looking forward to the 2 hour session and also if there was something special i wanted her to wear and do during our 2 hours.
This is not a 2st for me to get an email from a girl as i have had a few before, but she was prepared to ask and we had a few exchanges on emails and texts during the day with several suggestions being made.

In the end agreed for her to be wearing high heels + stockings black + See through black top as per her profile AND for her to wear her glasses while we were having the session as i thought she would look so HOT whilst blowing my dick.

So after a bit of a panic this afternoon as AW was down/slow i did not have her number and full address so was helped by several UKP members who PM me so quickly - Thanks Guys - got to venue and after having a quick call was told to park in the drive so not to pay for +2 hours of parking as mostly all residential parking in most of these barnet streets.

Door was opened by the flat owner who showed me the room upstairs where as i walked up was greeted on the top flooe stairs by a really sexy Jessy all dressed up and looking very sexy and stunning in her great outfit + high heels.

Was offered a shower  and some Red Wine + choc's and after a quick chat and update which lasted 5 mins + paperwork out of the way and off to round 1 -

Lots of DFK as she undressed me lots of licks all over me and lots of eye contact as she took my dick in her mouth. Lasted several minutes as i was still standing, went onto the bed and jessy carried on where she left off still licking and blowing me away with her slow tongue action and lots of deep deep throat BJ all OWO - felt so good that i was still very hard after 15 minutes. Boy can she suck and lick and blow as per previous comments she is very very good with her BJ's then she took me in full right up to my cock base - up and down for at least 10'15 strokes until i asked her to stop so i can do some licking on her - so we moved onto 69 and then a tit wank before she put the mac on and as she was on her 4's i took her from behind whilst standing up and she was on the bed doggy style - lasted less than a minute before i came in the mac - great round 1.

Had another chat and more wine and after a mutual massage we then moved to round 2 - had about 40 mins left so would expect to come a 2nd time as has time to finish round 2.

Jessy suggested a new position - she layed on her back with her head down on the edge of the bed, she then asked me to walk up to her mouth with my dick and put  this in her mouth while i played with her large soft tits, fingers in with mutal wanking while she had my dick deep in her mouth..after 5/10 minutes in this position moved back on the bed while i asked her to wank herslef so i can get extra hard, she did this so good pushing 2/3 fingers in her pussy while i just watched her play with herself.

After a few minutes joined her on the bed and while i was fingering her pussy she had me in her mouth with great deep BJ.

Lasted a few more minutes and then i wanked all over her great tits as she had several fingers deep in her pussy.

Had to take a few minutes to recover and looking at my watch we were 10/15 mins over time - she asked me if i wanted a shower which i said yes please due +2 hours of sexy play.

After a few more minutes of showers and chat i left with a big smile on my face - Jessy in now certainly in my top 10 punts and i will see her again sooner rather than later.

She has a great personality, shows real passion in her job and wants to please all her clients. Great attitude and a great 2 hours.

After the crappy wasted Sunday and No punts yesterday it was really good to get back into the punting scene with the great sexy beauty Jessy187...
happy Punting...

Offline DH

You make it sounds like you're the VIP wg are looking for

Goofy85

Were you expecting someone else to open the door? In this case, the flat owner. Was it not awkward?

panel999

N0 I think she just acts as the 'maid' for both the girls - Gen also works on some of the days along with Jessy But not same day. They just book a room for the day and have the use for their clients.

Really not an issue for her to open the door as i asked if it would be ok to park in the drive , I think she may have been a wg once her self - all good and def no issues. Very nice session, very relaxed and chilled out with a nice glass of Red..perfect afternoon

Sherbert07

Maybe odd question but...how big was the drive? Wouldn't neighbours suspect something with fair amount of strange cars parking there?

And it's Jessy189 btw, not 187  :D

O well, another hotlisted...

Offline smiths

N0 I think she just acts as the 'maid' for both the girls - Gen also works on some of the days along with Jessy But not same day. They just book a room for the day and have the use for their clients.

Really not an issue for her to open the door as i asked if it would be ok to park in the drive , I think she may have been a wg once her self - all good and def no issues. Very nice session, very relaxed and chilled out with a nice glass of Red..perfect afternoon

Assuming this is the same flat near Barnet Hospital i have punted in many times over the years including recently with Gen, the maid is a WG or perhaps is now an ex-WG. Very nice woman. Just watch the ceiling in the bedroom left at the top of the stairs, its low at one point, the bedroom next to the bathroom which faces the road is better in my view. Been going for years and a very safe flat in my experience where with all but one poor WG a few years ago i got what was agreed on the phone. Was £120 an hour when i first started punting with a couple of WGs their, then down to £100 an hour. A great pity Juliete one of my favourite EE WGs left.

Offline smiths

Maybe odd question but...how big was the drive? Wouldn't neighbours suspect something with fair amount of strange cars parking there?

And it's Jessy189 btw, not 187  :D

O well, another hotlisted...

Its a usually quiet area apart from twice a day when schoolkids walk down it going to and from school. The drive has always had vehicles on it when i have been their and thats dozen of times over the years.

If the drive is full you can park for free in Bells Hill if you can find a spot or on the Barnet Road junction of Queens Road which are both no more than a 5-10 minute walk away max. This all assumes it is the same flat of course. Apologies if it isnt.

panel999

+1 yes all as per smiths post - very safe area and no one does notice.

Sherbert07

Its a usually quiet area apart from twice a day when schoolkids walk down it going to and from school. The drive has always had vehicles on it when i have been their and thats dozen of times over the years.

If the drive is full you can park for free in Bells Hill if you can find a spot or on the Barnet Road junction of Queens Road which are both no more than a 5-10 minute walk away max. This all assumes it is the same flat of course. Apologies if it isnt.

Thanks. Yes think it is the same place as Panel has also seen Gen there by sound of it. She's another on the HL, rear view of her in her gallery looks soooo tempting..

EDIT - think my 'car' would look out of place maybe? It's a black cab..
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 01:33:18 am by Sherbert07 »

panel999

Ha Ha black cab in Barnet - its the mecca capital of North London for black cabs!!!

Offline smiths

Thanks. Yes think it is the same place as Panel has also seen Gen there by sound of it. She's another on the HL, rear view of her in her gallery looks soooo tempting..

Please dont chance parking on the street as the wardens are like flies round shit. Yes GEN is very good, she used to work out of this same flat in 2008/9 when i first saw here then known as Genevieve, she stopped for a long time, she has a number of good FRs on Pnet, one from BottomLiner whose opinions on WGs i respect having punted with a number he has.

Offline smiths

EDIT - think my 'car' would look out of place maybe? It's a black cab..

I didnt see this edit when i replied above. Not many Black cabs in that area except any going to and from the hospital, and to and from the High Barnet underground station mainly. Many more Mini-Cabs as one office isnt more than a mile from the flat.

I wouldnt worry about looking out of place to be honest though.

fredpunter

Did she mention how she got on in kingston, and whether she was likely to return mid week? Thinking on, perhaps i'd be better asking her.

panel999

Yes she did mention Kingston and that it was not very good, she is sticking to Barnet and Farringdon now as unlikely to go back to Kingston. She said had too many time wasters and a few clients not that great..

fredpunter

Doh ..... tell her to come mid week, I can't do weekends and I suspect I'm not alone. We need her in this neck of the woods, i just wasted 100 on another dishonest EE, and I'm quite positive about them usually. I will do a review when at my pc.

panel999

She reads the posts so hope she reads her thread. Maybe email her and see if she is there in a few weeks time.

mrhappypants

Thanks for your review Panel.  Got to say the black undies with the glasses really did it for me too. :D

panel999

I forgot to tell ypu that she says Hi - I think you saw her a few days ago?

panel999

Seems jessy189 is still on top form - a decent FR on AW today -

External Link/Members Only

Hope to see her in a few weeks time...

tuanjim

Been meaning to post this for a while, as I saw Jessy a few weeks ago at the Farringdon flat.

After reading the great reviews, I had high hopes and left a bit disappointed, relative to expectations. She is absolutely stunning, with great soft tits and a big ass, and seems willing to please. She gave me OWO, which was very good, then some RO, and I finished on her tits, then sex in a variety of positions. But she was somewhat listless and mechanical, and seemed frustrated that I was taking too long to cum the second time.  She later mentioned how busy she was, booking clients back-to-back, so that she didn't gave to time do anything more than shower in between. She said she was actually relieved I booked for only 30 minutes, so she would have a chance to eat lunch. She needs to manage her bookings better, as she seems the victim of her own success (and Panel's reviews!). If I see her again, I think I would rather book her for an hour, so I don't feel rushed.

I was also a bit put out by the flat, where another girl works. There was enough coming-and-going in the hall to be distracting. It's also on a busy, noisy street, which doesn't help. Her other location might be more tranquil.

My feeling is I caught her on a bad day for both of us - I was feeling rushed and distracted, and she didn't have much.  energy. Given her great looks, and glowing reviews, I may try her again at some point.

Jessy189

I'm sorry if you felt that way. I always try my best to make my clients happy thats why I did let you come twice in 30 mins. I do have crazy days sometimes but I try to organise. I will try more in the future then. About the flat: I'm renting a room only there so other girls working as well. But we try to respect each other as much as We can. I hope you understand. I always try to do my best and please accept my apologies. Jess

Offline Jimmyredcab

I'm sorry if you felt that way. I always try my best to make my clients happy thats why I did let you come twice in 30 mins. I do have crazy days sometimes but I try to organise. I will try more in the future then. About the flat: I'm renting a room only there so other girls working as well. But we try to respect each other as much as We can. I hope you understand. I always try to do my best and please accept my apologies. Jess

One of your photos is brilliant (with the pearls) the rest are total, utter crap ------------- why is that.   :unknown:

Jessy189

Thanks for that Jimmy :-) I guess We all like different things, as you like that photo someone else might don't like it.

Jessy189

If you could make better one let me know  :D

dreyas1234

You definitely have a way with words Jim.

I think the pics arent that bad... but then again I've seen Jes in the flesh, so im biased :)

tuanjim

Not sure you really need to apologize, because I think I was having an off day, too, but I appreciate it. I would still recommend you to others and I'll probably be back myself. (And for what it's worth, I think the photos are fine, and accurate).

Offline Silver Birch

One of your photos is brilliant (with the pearls) the rest are total, utter crap ------------- why is that.   :unknown:

I added her to my hotlist on the strength of the 2 pearl photos, (and Panel999's review) so who give a shit what the others are like  :rose:

James999

dreyas1234

My claim to fame....its my quote on the first line of her intro text on her profile :)

Jessy189

I apologised just because I want my clients leave with a big smile. I do love my job and if I would be mechanical I would stop this  straight away as no point doing it anymore.

Jessy189

I saved the information James :-) Thanks

Jessy189

Offline Meursault

Guys, Jessy is now very tempting thanks to your comments.
I was going to return to hot.katalina as she is inch perfect physically for me.
Therefore, I'm just wondering if Jessy's weight is more around her more slender photos in the PG or is she more towards her heaviest?
I know she is far far away from being BBW and looks gorgeous in all the pics, but I do tend to enjoy myself more with slender women.
Thanks, in anticipation, for any advice.

panel999

To me she is a perfect size 10 with great tits and arse and great skills for oral

Offline random

Been meaning to post this for a while, as I saw Jessy a few weeks ago at the Farringdon flat.

After reading the great reviews, I had high hopes and left a bit disappointed, relative to expectations. She is absolutely stunning, with great soft tits and a big ass, and seems willing to please. She gave me OWO, which was very good, then some RO, and I finished on her tits, then sex in a variety of positions. But she was somewhat listless and mechanical, and seemed frustrated that I was taking too long to cum the second time.  She later mentioned how busy she was, booking clients back-to-back, so that she didn't gave to time do anything more than shower in between. She said she was actually relieved I booked for only 30 minutes, so she would have a chance to eat lunch. She needs to manage her bookings better, as she seems the victim of her own success (and Panel's reviews!). If I see her again, I think I would rather book her for an hour, so I don't feel rushed.

I was also a bit put out by the flat, where another girl works. There was enough coming-and-going in the hall to be distracting. It's also on a busy, noisy street, which doesn't help. Her other location might be more tranquil.

My feeling is I caught her on a bad day for both of us - I was feeling rushed and distracted, and she didn't have much.  energy. Given her great looks, and glowing reviews, I may try her again at some point.

Anyone else experienced this sort of service at Faringdon? Does she work out of 2 different areas? The back to back conveyor belt service is off-putting. Punters going in and out of the place to see both her and her friend and on a busy street too.

Maybe things are better at her other place (Barnet?).

panel999

I understand Jessy does work 2/3 days in Farringdon and 2/3 days in Barnet, not sure how many per day but I have seen her 5-6 times in barnet and have never meet another punter before or after same when I saw her once in farringdon EC area in London.

I have always had great service and never been short changed with time or any of her likes.

She is in my top 5 and is a great person also to chill and relax with. I know some punters just want to go in and FCK and then leave however i prefer a more relaxed session and usally do 1-2 hours. In some case only do 1 round, but majority is 2 rounds especially when i have 2 hours.
Maybe if Farringdon looks too busy for you see Jessy in Barnet EN5?

Offline random

Faringdon would probably be much easier for me especially if she's close to the station but wouldn't want to have an experience like what Tuanjim had. It's bound to impact on her quality of service. The last time I had an experience like that was with Kama in Acton and that didn't feel good at all afterwards.

Might try for Barnet instead at some point then.

Offline sunny74

Anyone else experienced this sort of service at Faringdon? Does she work out of 2 different areas? The back to back conveyor belt service is off-putting. Punters going in and out of the place to see both her and her friend and on a busy street too.

Maybe things are better at her other place (Barnet?).

If I am not mistaken it is Mia who works in that flat. You must have caught her on a bad day. I saw Mia in that flat a couple of weeks ago. The whole place was really quite, no sign of any punters going in/out. But thinking about it now what if both girls have clients in their rooms and they come out to have a shower at the same time - that would be really awkward.

Another thing guys, would you say Jessy is more pse than gfe? That is the feeling I get after reading reports. I prefer gfe btw.

Offline random

I've not been there before I was going off of what Tuanjim said and what Jessy had said to him. Sounded like she was lucky to even have time for lunch. It's no wonder she was listless for him.

My own experience was pertaining to Kama of Acton. I turned up at the door there at the same time as another punter, I could overhear them as I went for a shower and as I was getting dressed the other girl was directing someone to the place. On top of that Kama herself said she had someone coming straight after me. I quickly made my way out and had to pass a reception desk. Kama's level of service was naturally affected by this conveyor belt of punters.

I'm not saying the situation is like that at the Faringdon flat having never been there but what Tuanjim said just reminded me of this bad experience.   
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 12:00:40 am by random »

panel999

Jessy is very much more GFE than PSE...

niceguyjames

Gotta add my praise to Jessy, very beautiful, amazing physique, GFE personality and a willing attitude! I recommend !!!

Goonerboy1981

Add me to the fan club.

She is so gorgeous looking up at you with those glasses on - and a very skillful girl too! Lovely personality, perfect English and easy to chat with. Very highly recommended.

panel999

Great to see many UKP members enjoying Jessy as much as me - was looking to see her on Friday tomorrow in London EC area but Madlin Moon just copletely drained me after 2 hours of PSE... BUT tomorrows another day so who knows, if i get my energy back i may do a quick hour after my meeting at 4/5pm

Offline punk

Great to see many UKP members enjoying Jessy as much as me - was looking to see her on Friday tomorrow in London EC area but Madlin Moon just copletely drained me after 2 hours of PSE... BUT tomorrows another day so who knows, if i get my energy back i may do a quick hour after my meeting at 4/5pm

my god its a wonder you have any sperm left  :cool:

panel999

Making uo for lost time from my younger teen days.. You cannot take it with you so all my bonus pay goes on punting...Long may it continue!!!

Offline punk

Making uo for lost time from my younger teen days.. You cannot take it with you so all my bonus pay goes on punting...Long may it continue!!!

:drinks:

vegg1e

If you could make better one let me know  :D

To checkout my photography skills, search for my name at model mayhem site and look through my small portfolio there - hope you like them. And when I finally arrange to meet-up with you, I can show you more samples if you're interested.

Offline LastManCumings

I saw Jessy last week, those sexy eyes and BJ are stuck in my mind. Saw her at Farringdon which she shares with a few other girls as well. One can overhear people coming in and going out of the apt. Booked a 1 hr session with Jessy, since I usually take a while to cum. Well Jessy was up for different positions and really wanted me to cum, which I did after 30 mins. After this I had a quick wash and got back to the room. At this moment Jessy suggested that she would massage me. Now I know it might have taken Jessy quite an effort to get me to cum the second time around, I was a bit dissapointed that she did not offer me round 2 starting with a BJ/HJ and leading up to sex. The massage was offered and took it for the remainder of 30 mins. Now Jessy admits she is not a professional masseuse and her massage was pretty okay.

Also, I would have liked to seen Jessy before her weight loss. Weight loss seems to have taken away some of her curves which I was looking forward to very much. An ex-girlfriend went through to this and Jessy's body sort of reminded me of such a weight loss.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 06:12:07 pm by LastManCumings »

niceguyjames

I saw Jessy last week, those sexy eyes and BJ are stuck in my mind. Saw her at Farringdon which she shares with a few other girls as well. One can overhear people coming in and going out of the apt. Booked a 1 hr session with Jessy, since I usually take a while to cum. Well Jessy was up for different positions and really wanted me to cum, which I did after 30 mins. After this I had a quick wash and got back to the room. At this moment Jessy suggested that she would massage me. Now I know it might have taken Jessy quite an effort to get me to cum the second time around, I was a bit dissapointed that she did not offer me round 2 starting with a BJ/HJ and leading up to sex. The massage was offered and took it for the remainder of 30 mins. Now Jessy admits she is not a professional masseuse and her massage was pretty okay.

Also, I would have liked to seen Jessy before her weight loss. Weight loss seems to have taken away some of her curves which I was looking forward to very much. An ex-girlfriend went through to this and Jessy's body sort of reminded me of such a weight loss.
I have to say that Jessy has an amazing body, curves in all the right places and a lovely tone to her physique when I saw her. But if you guys are saying she used to be even curvier looks like I missed out :( :( lol