Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine alex of Horsham, West Sussex.  (Read 6195 times)

1 review(s) for Jasmine alex (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
1 review(s) for Lizzy sweet (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Horizontal pleasures

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/Jasmine+alex 
1 hour £130

Contact made easily. Usual suburban maze of more or less modern little boxes, need satnav to get there.

I can only describe Jamine alex as angelic. What a sweet lady. Only 5’2 inches (that is her height) and well-rounded belly like an apple, all very firm and clean and smooth. I love to make first contact while standing up and feeling mister happy get hard and start to poke her creases and openings while snogging.

She smiled and smiled and cuddled and snogged, nice breasts, we fingered and sucked for England. I went down on her, she went down on me, it was a delightful randy adventure which finished up with a smooth backdoor finale.

I have hardly ever done anal and I was not even sure until I was in that I was going to do it or even that I was doing it. Entry was easy and smooth and doing it was smooth and stimulating, I edged for ages and she squeezed from time to time until the whoosh and I collapsed onto the bed in an exhausted happy heap. If I was down that way (I mean Sussex ... ) I would love to do it again, she was indeed angelic.

Nice one.

James999

Fucking expensive for a fat old woman  :vomit:

Offline sailor3

Each to his own. Try writing a few of your own reviews? You are the worst type of parasite, you sneer at other peoples' reviews and contribute nothing.

and

Each to his own. Try writing a few of your own reviews? You are the worst type of parasite, you sneer at other peoples' reviews and contribute nothing.
+1
I had a great time with an angelic lady. Plump - yes but not fat. Old - well I am 75 so 40 is young enough for fun and old enough to be experienced.

James999

you sneer at other peoples' reviews

So what, you want to pretend she's not a fat old Munter and an expensive one at that, I never said anything about his "review" just made a comment on what a munter she was, you seem to have appointed yourself as some sort of moderator on here, so why not delete my comment if it offends you so much  :sarcastic:

bigmanbigman

Hp you seem to have moved forward first bareback now anal bareback !!

Hp you seem to have moved forward first bareback now anal bareback !!
anatomically I think I have moved backward?

bigmanbigman

Or H.P. you were talking it!
Now your Pushing it !!

Offline Link7

Just been through this guys reviews and realised he barebacks prostitutes all the time.

Fucking hell. And at 75, I very much doubt you are even bothering with checkups. Serious question - are you just not bothered how long you live, so doesn't matter what you catch?

Offline Cunning Punt

Serious question - are you just not bothered how long you live, so doesn't matter what you catch?

Or bothered about what he's potentially passing on to WGs and then indirectly to the other punters, particularly as sometimes he seems to see non-barebacking WGs, with whom no doubt he does OWO.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Link7

Or bothered about what he's potentially passing on to WGs and then indirectly to the other punters, particularly as sometimes he seems to see non-barebacking WGs, with whom no doubt he does OWO.  :thumbsdown:

Fucking irresponsible and vile. As far as I'm concerned he's a bug chaser. Ok, we are powerless to stop it, but I don't understand why anyone would condone it. He is putting himself and countless others at risk.

No decent SP would engage in this senseless behaviour with him. The problem, as you say, is the decent ones he then presents himself to, no doubt playing the harmless grandad. Prick. At least stick to disease riddled desperados who advertise BB.

Offline Zimbaman

Fucking irresponsible and vile. As far as I'm concerned he's a bug chaser. Ok, we are powerless to stop it, but I don't understand why anyone would condone it. He is putting himself and countless others at risk.

No decent SP would engage in this senseless behaviour with him. The problem, as you say, is the decent ones he then presents himself to, no doubt playing the harmless grandad. Prick. At least stick to disease riddled desperados who advertise BB.

+1 to this. Probably one of those that runs two AW accounts. One for BB and one for decent providers. He must be infected by now.

External Link/Members Only
I recommend this service.

I only have one AW account and only have one UKP account.
I am good health for my age thank you.
I have fun and hope to carry on having fun and I hope you enjoy reading my reviews as much as I enjoy writing them.

Offline Zimbaman

External Link/Members Only
I recommend this service.

I only have one AW account and only have one UKP account.
I am good health for my age thank you.
I have fun and hope to carry on having fun and I hope you enjoy reading my reviews as much as I enjoy writing them.

It's great that you go for screening. Just had a look on the site though and couldn't see the cure for HIV or super gonorrhoea though. I must have missed that. And the simple fact is that HIV won't show up for several months sure which time you will be infecting everyone you see. Unless of course you already have it and being 75 you just don't care.

I would enjoy your reviews if you approached this with some respect for others. But you don't. So I find it frankly irritating.

Offline puntingpumping1920

Are you bothered when you receive OWO
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Zimbaman

Are you bothered when you receive OWO

I really don't think that's the point. The only way to eliminate risk is not to punt. There is always the chance of a condom splitting during sex, and if she has given OWO to someone else the risk is there. And most girls do offer OWO.  This attitude just makes it less safe for everyone.

Online finn5555

He reports on who he fucks so you know who to avoid why you being a dick head troll  :wacko:

Online finn5555

+1 to this. Probably one of those that runs two AW accounts. One for BB and one for decent providers. He must be infected by now.

Would you fuck any of the pro$$ies HP punts? I doubt it so wind your fucking neck in  :crazy:

He reports it so you know to avoid them

Offline Zimbaman

Would you fuck any of the pro$$ies HP punts? I doubt it so wind your fucking neck in  :crazy:

He reports it so you know to avoid them

Do I go through HPs posting history before every punt? Of course not. Am I entitled to a sensible opinion? Yes! You seem awfully offended by this. There are damn good reasons to be pissed off with irresponsible behaviour.

I really don't think that's the point. The only way to eliminate risk is not to punt. There is always the chance of a condom splitting during sex, and if she has given OWO to someone else the risk is there. And most girls do offer OWO.  This attitude just makes it less safe for everyone.

People like to harp on bareback, are the same punters that engage in high risk activities such as kissing, owo, rimming and countless others.

You have to understand that these probabilities of HIV transmission per single exposure are averages. They are general ballpark figures that do not reflect the many factors that can raise and lower risk. 

At the end of the day we all take risks when we have sex with whores. Just because you wear a condom doesn't mean you can't catch HIV

Offline Zimbaman

At the end of the day we all take risks when we have sex with whores. Just because you wear a condom doesn't mean you can't catch HIV

Yes. That's my point.

James999

The good news is that HP tends to punt fat old munters that few others want to go near, any sensible pro$$ie would turn him down, Englishrebecca refused to see him  :hi:

Online finn5555

Do I go through HPs posting history before every punt? Of course not. Am I entitled to a sensible opinion? Yes! You seem awfully offended by this. There are damn good reasons to be pissed off with irresponsible behaviour.

You have been here 5 minutes that's 5 minutes to long  :dash:

Online finn5555

Englishrebecca refused to see him  :hi:

Fair play to horse face  :hi:

Offline Zimbaman

You have been here 5 minutes that's 5 minutes to long  :dash:

Been here 5 minutes and very nearly as many reviews as you. Punting rather longer though, and opinions still valid. Calm down and move along.  :lol:

Online finn5555

Been here 5 minutes and very nearly as many reviews as you.

We playing my dad is bigger than your dad  :wacko:

Offline Zimbaman

We playing my dad is bigger than your dad  :wacko:

Really not sure what you are playing. Or why you keep commenting.

Offline Link7

Haven't yet heard a sensible argument as to why I should condone this man's behaviour.

Finn - "avoid the girls he sees"  :crazy: the point is his attitude makes it less safe for everyone, you want the whole world to adjust our punting activities to him? Nonsense. Come back when you have an intelligent point to make.

Sammy - name one serious, incurable STD that there is a realistic possibility of catching from owo, kissing and rimming? (You can't). Rimming is the  highest risk and it is for the person giving it, not receiving it (chance of catching parasite). They are not high-risk activities as compared to unprotected penetration, especially unprotected anal penetration.

OP will do as he pleases, clearly. May have a couple of people encourage him to keep doing it. But he's gone mad if he expects a majority to. I cannot apologise for favouring sense over recklessness, sorry to offend some of you.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 09:01:34 pm by Link7 »

Haven't yet heard a sensible argument as to why I should condone this man's behaviour.

No1 is asking you to condone his behaviour.

Sammy - name one serious, incurable STD that there is a realistic probability of catching from owo, kissing and rimming? (You can't). Rimming is the  highest risk and it is for the person giving it, not receiving it (chance of catching parasite). They are not high-risk activities as compared to unprotected penetration, especially unprotected anal penetration.

it’s impossible to provide exact risk of HIV transmission from an exposure, some studies have managed to estimate an average risk for different types of sex. Its just averages and estimates, nothing more and nothing less. 

You can bareback 100+ plus hiv+ whores and still not catch anything, but you could receive oral from one whore and catch HIV. Its a complicated disease.

There is no such thing as "safe sex" with a whore.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 09:11:00 pm by puntingpumping1920 »

Offline Zimbaman

it’s impossible to provide exact risk of HIV transmission from an exposure, some studies have managed to estimate an average risk for different types of sex. Its just averages and estimates, nothing more and nothing less. 

You can bareback 100+ plus hiv+ whores and still not catch anything, but you could receive oral from one whore and catch HIV. Its a complicated disease.

Yes it's impossible to define an exact risk. But you are confusing averages with risk. The fact is you are far more likely to contract HIV from unprotected sex than oral sex. If you want to talk about studies into this that's great. The risk from contracting HIV from receiving oral is there, but there are very few (if any) confirmed cases from oral alone. There are many confirmed cases from unprotected sex. I'm happy to be corrected if I'm out of date!

We do agree that no sex is safe with a prostitute, but we can all minimise risk by being safe and considering the known risks. Part of that is education and acting responsibly.

Online finn5555

Really not sure what you are playing. Or why you keep commenting.

My point is HP punts and reports and you choose to slag him off. What if he didn't post you would never know would you. You will learn one day  :dash:

Yes it's impossible to define an exact risk. But you are confusing averages with risk. The fact is you are far more likely to contract HIV from unprotected sex than oral sex. If you want to talk about studies into this that's great. The risk from contracting HIV from receiving oral is there, but there are very few (if any) confirmed cases from oral alone. There are many confirmed cases from unprotected sex. I'm happy to be corrected if I'm out of date!

We do agree that no sex is safe with a prostitute, but we can all minimise risk by being safe and considering the known risks. Part of that is education and acting responsibly.

I did mention there are statistics on different types of sexual acts, but let me give you a quote from James Wilton, of the Canadian AIDS Treatment Information Exchange (CATIE), who specializes in the biology of HIV transmission and its implications for HIV risk communication.   

“The numbers you come up with are not definitive,” he notes. Also, there are often research gaps, he says, meaning that in many cases, scientists might not yet have real-world examples to back up these numbers and calculations, but they do have mathematical modeling and the biological rationale for why certain ideas about HIV risk are true. For example, we don't have direct research showing that the HIV transmission risk while on PrEP is higher if a partner has acute HIV infection. What's more, a lot of HIV studies are conducted among serodiscordant heterosexual couples in Africa, and scientists aren't 100 percent sure that the results apply to everyone.

Online finn5555

Finn - "avoid the girls he sees"  :crazy: the point is his attitude makes it less safe for everyone, you want the whole world to adjust our punting activities to him? Nonsense. Come back when you have an intelligent point to make

What you don't get is if he didn't post reviews you would be at a higher risk is that intelligent enough  :dash:

Offline Zimbaman

My point is HP punts and reports and you choose to slag him off. What if he didn't post you would never know would you. You will learn one day  :dash:

Ahh I see now why you are confused. The aggression I'm not sure about. I wasn't 'slagging' HP off. I was commenting on his behaviour. This is what grown ups do.  :thumbsup:

Offline Link7

No1 is asking you to condone his behaviour.

Ok fine. Glad nobody's asking me to condone it. I thought you and Finn were condoning it though? In which case, I do not understand why.

Your comments about HIV may be technically correct, but I'm sorry, they amount to sheer pedantry. So because no sexual act with a sex worker is 100% safe, punters need not have regard to any safety precautions? It is a very bad idea to bareback 100 hiv positive whores, irresepctive of whether the exact percentage risk is scientifically ascertainable. It is an even worse idea to bareback them anally, where the risk of blood exchange is exponentially higher. And by the way, HIV is not the only serious STD which OP should be concerned about - hepatitis, and syphilis can both be life threatening. There are also certain strains of gonorrhea which have become highly resistant to antibiotics. He is playing with fire in a big way. If you don't agree, fine, but you should not be surprised to find yourself in a very small minority.

It's good that the OP gets himself checked - for the reasons I have just explained, he really needs to. Although I doubt he does so after every punt, or that he leaves significant enough periods of time between punts to be certain he hasn't been infected. He is bonkers carrying on like this, just my opinion.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 09:48:59 pm by Link7 »

Offline Link7

What you don't get is if he didn't post reviews you would be at a higher risk is that intelligent enough  :dash:
Correct. He should keep posting reviews, we agree on that (and to be honest, from his attitude, I suspect that my comments will not bother him one bit). However, he should stop barebacking prossies. This seems to be the bit where you disagree with me, not sure why?

And your icon or badge by your name promotes smoking cigarettes which is also a very risky for your health. People in glass houses shouldn't.

He is bonkers carrying on like this, just my opinion.
yep, I enjoy bonking like you do, so that makes me bonkers?

Offline Link7

HP, those last two comments are genuinely too stupid for me to be arsed to respond. If you don't want to listen to sense from me (I also occasionally eat junk food btw  :lol:) then educate yourself via Google.

You are a determined barebacker, that much is clear. I wish you would stop, but if you won't, then it is at least preferable that you continue posting reviews warning us (I hope this addresses Finn's concern that I would deter you from continuing to post). I also hope that when you approach girls on AW who do not offer bareback, it is clear to them (either by viewing the history of SPs you have seen, or by you stating it in comms) what you get up to. You say you have only one AW account, so I presume girls can see all these barebackers you've been with. This is some small consolation, that they should have the opportunity to know to avoid you.

That is all I have left to say.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 10:20:39 pm by Link7 »

HP, those last two comments are genuinely too stupid for me to be arsed to respond. If you don't want to listen to sense from me (I also occasionally eat junk food btw  :lol:) then educate yourself via Google.

You are a determined barebacker, that much is clear. I wish you would stop, but if you won't, then it is at least preferable that you continue posting reviews warning us (I hope this addresses Finn's concern that I would deter you from continuing to post). I also hope that when you approach girls on AW who do not offer bareback, it is clear to them (either by viewing the history of SPs you have seen, or by you stating it in comms) what you get up to. You say you have only one AW account, so I presume girls can see all these barebackers you've been with. This is some small consolation, that they should have the opportunity to know to avoid you.

That is all I have left to say.

My reviews are not warnings, they are accounts of the fun I have when punting - assuming that they are positive. My reviews are not warnings, that is your interpretation.

As I have often written, I enjoy writing them so that you enjoy reading them. It is not that I am determined, it is that I enjoy it. At my age and potency I cannot orgasm easily inside a condom. I think that while punting may be an addiction for some of us it is about fun and so this forum can also be fun, but not when there are all these complainers or trolls. If you do not like it on here then crawl back into your hole, or avoid my reviews.

I am pleased to say that I do receive many positive remarks about my reviews.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 10:31:00 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

HP, those last two comments are genuinely too stupid for me to be arsed to respond.

Please lighten up I am not always good at being jokey.

Online finn5555

Correct. He should keep posting reviews, we agree on that (and to be honest, from his attitude, I suspect that my comments will not bother him one bit). However, he should stop barebacking prossies. This seems to be the bit where you disagree with me, not sure why?

He won't stop so you bleating on and preaching ain't going to change anything

Offline agent47

He won't stop so you bleating on and preaching ain't going to change anything

Doesn't mean we should stop bringing attention to what he does and who he sees. This guy occasionally cross pollinates with some of the very popular girls to. One of the points of this site is to bring awareness of people like HP and girls that offer misleading profiles and services isn't it?

Online finn5555

Doesn't mean we should stop bringing attention to what he does and who he sees. This guy occasionally cross pollinates with some of the very popular girls to. One of the points of this site is to bring awareness of people like HP and girls that offer misleading profiles and services isn't it?

Yes I agree but some slag HP off and that I think is uncalled for. I don't condone what he does but at least he reports it so WE have a choice. Do you get what I am saying?

No secrets here, this lady advertises full service.

James999

I prefer to undress appropriately.

Re: Jasmine alex of Horsham:

she has gone
she has been Alexs and she has been Red sapphire.
Has anyone any idea if she is on under a new name?
thanks