Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Near Barnsley town centre  (Read 1709 times)

Offline Micropenis

She was of romanian descent. I got an initiative owo, rubber was placed for the preceding interactions after a good 10 min owo session. It was not your typical automated service, it felt intimate. For a 30 min appointment I got way more than I expected. It was not rushed, It felt like an hour ( it ended being a 40min appointment) but she never insisted I should hurry. She has a "thick" body; smooth skin, above average boobs and a great looking  ass (especially in doggie).

Goes by the name Nice and naughty

External Link/Members Only

Offline CityTillIDie

Ah Sergei

May I suggest you download a translation app like iTranslate, rather than using Google.
There's a good chapski

:hi:

Offline Knight Templar

Ah Sergei

May I suggest you download a translation app like iTranslate, rather than using Google.
There's a good chapski

Brilliant  :thumbsup:
What a shit review ,  it means nothing  sergi needs to go to night school  me thinks

Offline Micropenis

I apologise if my english wasn't up to par but what I said remains true. I had a great time, I thought I would share that. I meant no harm just sharing my experience.

Offline CityTillIDie

I apologise if my english wasn't up to par but what I said remains true. I had a great time, I thought I would share that. I meant no harm just sharing my experience.

Fair enough
Please forgive my cynicism

CTID

Offline Micropenis

It's all good  :thumbsup: . I will try to do better with my future reviews.

Offline mrfishyfoo

FFS you lot.....I go for a podging fest and the newbie gets savaged.  :D :P :D

It's all good  :thumbsup: . I will try to do better with my future reviews.

Good lad and cheers for sharing.  :hi: :hi: