Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Julia best owo - Cardiff  (Read 1214 times)

4 review(s) for julia best owo (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Stevedan1

Had to wait very long time once I reach the post code she sent . She asked me to be very quiet , I'm not sure about the reason . Most of the likes she mentioned are not available . I can say standard Romanian experience .
Pictures belongs to her though , looks beautiful but not enthusiastic .
I think I will stick to portfolio .

External Link/Members Only

Offline Steelworker

A short, to the point review describing the roll the dice nature of these. Balls drained, relief but not a lot of fun. Thanks  :thumbsdown:

Offline billybob69

Had to wait very long time once I reach the post code she sent . She asked me to be very quiet , I'm not sure about the reason . Most of the likes she mentioned are not available . I can say standard Romanian experience .

Welcome to the board @Stevedan1 Always good to see a newbie do a review as their first post. :-)

Thanks for the review. I had her on my HL, so that's one to remove.

I think that I read elsewhere that she shares her accommodation with another working girl, so that was probably the reason why she wanted you to keep the noise down.

bb69

STAR-LORD

Hi Steve, your not the only one who was told to shush dude.  Iverthickone had similar situation on his April review of her.  And considering I like a good chat before following activities, I'll delete her of my AW hotlist(its ridiculously long anyhow!).  Pity you had a lousy experience with her, but thanks for reassuring the guys on here. At least with Portfolio you won't get that silence treatment. :hi:

Stevedan1

Thanks mates . This is my first punt outside portfolio . Maybe my expectations were high then again she is not anywhere near to the expectation with respect to the service . Looks wise she definitely crossed my expectation.

Offline aps

Thanks for the review. Looks are important (atleast to me) but service is equally important. That is one reason I am currently staying away from Romanians. The other reason is that, there are too many local girls on my Hotlist who I need to see first.

Offline foreverhung

if you put her attitude to one side, could you tell me how good a rub she was? Did you give her one hell of a slamming anyway? OWO? what did she taste like? Just a little more detail about her, I'm not tugging, honest ....
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Stevedan1

if you put her attitude to one side, could you tell me how good a rub she was? Did you give her one hell of a slamming anyway? OWO? what did she taste like? Just a little more detail about her, I'm not tugging, honest ....
I'm not very good at writings , that's why I have opted for maths in school  :rolleyes:
Anyway here it goes . I walked into the room , nice and tidy bed room , she checked if I needed something to drink and asked me to be quiet ( I barely spoke ). Paper work started . She got undressed and asked me to get undressed and lay on bed . This is the first negative as I would like some hugs and kisses before reach to this point. She started giving covered oral . I did not ask for owo as I prefer covered anyway . I think its better to confirm if she provides owo because I did not see any indication. I was hard and went for pounding in missionary position . Here is the major turn off . She was very restraint of me touching her . I m not very much into fingering but I like to touch her down and go down on her if she smells and tastes nice . Clearly it's not the option available so I started in missionary. Within 3 minutes she checked 4 times if I came or not . I was prepared to leave if she asks one more time . Well, she did and I got dressed and walked away . The whole session ended less than 15 mins . I was not very disappointed because I did not book for an hour . I booked for 30 mins . I'm being optimistic here . Ha ha .
Wth her attitude and body language I did not try to kiss her . I really doubt if the offer is on table .
Finally I saw some positive reviews of her , so maybe i was unlucky or I was there at wrong time. Who knows ? You guys may take a chance and findout  :rolleyes:

STAR-LORD

:sarcastic: :D :lol:

Pmsl!

Offline iverthickone

My lie detector has just melted!

Pretty similar experience to mine OP.  (Sorry did I say that too loud...shhhh)  :D

Offline foreverhung

Busted!!!!!!! Uuuuuuuuugugguggggggggh
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

np500

Romanian you say ! Sorry you had a shite punt Steve, but some would say you had a not so bad experience all things conciderd ! It is always best to avoid Romanians of any degree of attractiveness until she's been here for a reasonable time and has built her self a good reputation, the odds are heavily stacked against a good punt with these girls , sadly, as most are soooo shagable.