Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New to this, need a bit of a pointer.  (Read 1563 times)

Offline Burning Spitfire

Bit of a newbie on the punting front.
In my mid twenties and a virgin to say the least. Was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on people to look for in the brum city centre area.

I suppose I'm more orientated to massage/happy ending sort of thing than anything else at the moment.

Offline temptation

I'd recommend Bhawani at Weoley castle for a good massage with a good happy ending  , she's very friendly pretty discrete place with parking either in her drive or close by in next road.

Offline Littlefoot

Bit of a newbie on the punting front.
Was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on people to look for in the brum city centre area.

I suppose I'm more orientated to massage/happy ending sort of thing than anything else at the moment.

Try either of these places, no need to book, just turn up in your own time!  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Burning Spitfire

Thanks for the links, would anyone happen to know if having body hair would be a problem?

Quote from: temptation link=topic=148548. :cry:#msg1627866 date=1498169868
I'd recommend Bhawani at Weoley castle for a good massage with a good happy ending  , she's very friendly pretty discrete place with parking either in her drive or close by in next road.
Not quite asking for the address, but how far from the square would it be?

Try either of these places, no need to book, just turn up in your own time!  :thumbsup:

Looks like the bottom link has expired. Top one has a full blown shop front, would they even be offering any additional services?

Offline temptation

Bhawani is about a 2 min drive or 5 min walk from the square, pretty close to the remains of the castle.

Offline samsung1

My number 1 rule is "DONT SEE ROMANIANS" !!

:hi:

Offline Samjos

About a five minute walk from KFC

Offline Burning Spitfire

Ended up trying that one, I wrote a little bit in the other thread:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48283.msg1645373#msg1645373

I tried phoning Bhawani a few times like people suggested but never got a call through.

Offline Stapler

Ended up trying that one, I wrote a little bit in the other thread:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48283.msg1645373#msg1645373

I tried phoning Bhawani a few times like people suggested but never got a call through.

Why don't you have a look at the extensive thread dedicated to FBSM in Brum?
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline NigelF

Thanks for the links, would anyone happen to know if having body hair would be a problem?

Body hair is absolutely fine. If you're looking for oral I recommend have a somewhat trimmed pubic hair (it doesn't need to be that short, just so long as your dick and balls aren't engulfed). You'll have no problems if you're trimmed although some girls will prefer shaven but mainly if you want your balls licked but even then a surprising number are fine with some hair. Just make sure it's not spiky (so either clean shaven or a bit of growth).

Check out the punting wiki as it's full of good advice for newbie punters (and experienced ones too). Start here: External Link/Members Only