Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: xxxVANESSAxxx of Maidenhead  (Read 2751 times)

27 review(s) for  xxxVANESSAxxx  (24 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Steely Dan]

Online Gustav Klimt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Another day in Maidenhead, another milf. Vanessa has loads of positive feedback on AW & 3 positives here, so thanks guys. Here is my take on her.

NAME: Vanessa

NATIONALITY: Polish

SERVICES: DFK, Fingering, OWO, RO, Cowgirl, Mish

SERVICES REFUSED: None

FEE: £80 for 30 minutes.

COMMS: Excellent all by text & phone. Sent her a text requesting a meet the following day & the services I was looking for. Confirmation was quickly texted & the postcode . The comms are handled by a maid, because the person I spoke to on the phone was not Vanessa.

VENUE: Apartment 10 minutes walk from Maidenhead railway station & above Sainsbury's. Large bedroom, comfy double bed & en suite shower & toilet.

VANESSA: Attractive Polish milf. She is the girl in the photos. Probably size 10. Hot body with a gorgeous bottom & nice tits. For a 47 year old she could pass for younger. Passionate & enthusiastic. Happy to take the lead or follow my directions. She smiled a lot, only stopping when my cock was in her mouth. Her English isn’t great, but we did manage some conversation & she understood what I wanted when I asked.

Arrived in Maidenhead early because I wasn't sure of the location, but it was easy to find using Google maps. Phoned for the apartment number & spoke to the maid who told me where the entrance was & the number. Buzzed in by the intercom. Soon found the room & was greeted by Vanessa with a DFK. She was wearing a very short red mini dress, red bra with matching panties & stockings. Paid her the £80 & she offered me a drink & shower which I accepted. Having travelled on a hot & sweaty train from Reading I needed it. Good shower, plenty of gel & a clean towel.

Out of the en suite & straight into the arms of this gorgeous woman. Passionate DFK with plenty of tongue. She is a fantastic kisser. In fact the whole punt was something of a snogfest. Her hand soon started playing with my cock so I slipped my hand up her thigh & caressed her lovely bottom. Vanessa then stripped off to reveal her beautiful toned body.

Onto the bed for more DFK & then she stuck her tongue in my ear which I really liked so she did it some more. Got my hands on her tits & sucked her nipples for a while until I slipped a finger into her already wet pussy & she seemed to really get off on this.

Time for OWO. Really good technique with plenty of eye contact. When she started licking my balls I was in heaven.

Told her I wanted to eat her pussy so she sat on my face while I licked her out. A first for me, I know mid 60’s & never had a girl sit on my face before. Absolutely loved it, so will be using this position again. Completely shaven & tasted fresh. Alternating between soft & hard with my tongue until she started to writhe & softly moan & then tried to push me away, but I held her to my face & carried on licking her as she came. Got her on her back & licked her out some more with my finger in her pussy this time & she soon came again. Can’t be sure if it was genuine or fake, but was pretty convincing.

Now I was ready to fuck her. On with the condom & she gave me some OW then climbed on for some CG. She was so wet she didn’t need any lube. She worked hard to get me to cum, but my recent problem of no sensation, so she suggested doggie. The sight of her fantastic arse while I fucked her will remain with me for a long time. She took a pounding until I eventually shot my load & collapsed next to her covered in sweat. Quite relieved that I came, because on a couple of recent punts I’ve had to get the girl to finish me off by hand.

She cleaned me up. More DFK & then offered me another shower which I needed. Got dressed, quick snog & I was away. Spot on 30 minutes.

CONCLUSION:  My visit to her was similar to the other reviews on UKP, so she seems to maintain a high standard. Vanessa is a gorgeous milf. Yes she is 47, but still has a cracking body. Throughout the punt she was passionate & enthusiastic. At £80 for 30 minutes she is maybe overpriced when compared to the Hungarian milfs in Maidenhead who only charge £70 for the same type of service. Because of the way she reacted to my tongue I have to return & eat her pussy again. Some of the best RO I have ever experienced. Especially with her sat on my face.

Online Gustav Klimt

Sorry forgot to put location in subject box, should be Maidenhead. Please amend when review is indexed.

Online Steely Dan

Offline CheeseBoard

Thanks GK

I've been pondering this one for a while, added to hotlist

CB

Offline Spacecowb0y

She's not bad for a quick deposit, but lack of English makes it difficult to have a conversation. Plus point is gives a good smiley service.