Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milf - Polish Alice , Apsley Herts  (Read 1988 times)

12 review(s) for _MILF_ (9 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

External Link/Members Only

Location - Apsley near Hemel Hempstead flat  -  10 mins walk from station. Parking on street , no lines or an adjacent car park that seems to be free ( near roudabout ). Opposite canal and bridge . Seems to be a commuters new build as its quiet in the day  :thumbsup: new flat and very clean . Could be sharing but think its unlikely

Comms - Perfect . Answered phone on every occasion , received several txts for address and parking advice . Let in through the security door punctually . She must have memorised all the standard phone phrases as her free style English is poor .

Time - £60 - 15 mins . IMO its expensive but was a hot day and had some bombs to drop :bomb: Also she did loads of extra time with not a hint of clock watching or getting anxious  :thumbsup:

Alice - Definitely a Milf . Greeted in underwear behind door as per usual. Really trim body and defined . Polish claims to be from Warsaw , open attitude, limited English, average face for her probably 41 years . perky pair of nipples which standout really well when played with - assumed silicon from the pics but maybe not in reality  ,Really firm  ass, and  seeing her in the flesh is as good as the pics . Little landing strip with tiniest of bellies . Very athletic , probably a ex dancer Med blonde hair tied up ! Given a glass of water which was definietly a good thing  :thumbsup: She had really high heels that she was happy to keep on through out , but did keep falling  / tripping in them  :lol:

Service - She started trying to kiss and DFK alot which  is not really for me  :thumbsdown: Lots of rubbing and groping standing up in front of a large mirror .She then sat on bed and i stood whilst she played with my cock . Seemed quite in a hurry to get my cock in her mouth . Owo was pretty good, good suction plenty of spit. She tried to get to DT but struggled to get the full length down her throat . On to the bed  Alice  came on top for reverse CG and normal CG . She got very wet and quite fast movements .Alice was asking about positions i liked and telling me what she liked  ( none of my business that   :timeout: )Really got into a good rhythm that went on for a while   :thumbsup: Doggy and Mish both good and she got very wet but still quite tight and could get a bit of resistance from her squeezing her vagina everytime i pounded her .and although it was hot the room was cool and could pound her hard again this was with no complaints . Several other positions before taking off the Michellin putting my cock in her moth , holding her hair pulled back and making a donation . No complaints .

Cool Down- Offered and took a shower , given a fresh towel was asked if i wanted her to come in with me but was in a hurry so solo for me . The only Neg was from now whilst i changed she was asking lots of personal questions which for a Whore of her age should know that its all BS  when money is involved in the bang  :wacko:

Return Yes probably she is genuinely friendly and was keen to please with a lot of interacction as well as being there for 25 mins  but don't need all the personal questions  :mad: and there are several other quality looking SPs in a 5 or 7 km radius of Alice  and the £sss for 15mins is at the top of what a Milf should be asking imo  :thumbsup: