Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Delilah an agency lass out of Playmates - Leeds  (Read 1518 times)

Offline mrfishyfoo

My plan A at Playmates, Chloe, turned out to be a non-runner as she only offers OW which don’t cut it with me so I needed another jockey.

Well what can I say other than trim waist and big natural tits ?? I just had to do it so I asked if Delilah was available and fuck me she was.

External Link/Members Only

The short version.

A good start to a punt that eventually left me deflated and frustrated. It’s been a while since I left a punt early.

The booking process.

Typical Playmates. A couple of texts, a call, services discussed and confirmed by the goalkeeper with the lass.

Dress request and wine selection made. GAME ON !!!!

Simples and just how I like it.

The waiting game.

What waiting game ?? Other than letting the agency know I had arrived and getting the flat number there was no waiting game.

The Venue.

A very sensible agency flat located at La Dock in Leeds.

First I am going to describe her.

Deliliah is a 5’6” long haired brunette with big natural tits.

I’d say that the body pictured on Playmates website is the body that I met in the room albeit the angle that the pictures have been taken masks that she’s got a bit of a stomach as the result of childbirth. I’d say she is a dress size 10, that she’s classic hourglass, and her stats are 34-28-36. If she weighs much more than 9 stone I’ll be very surprised. I’m not going to say she’s gym fit as she clearly isn’t but she does have a cracking arse that’s really peachy. Delilah’s tits have been reduced, the scarring is heavy and very evident, I’d say that they are a DD as claimed.

Delilah has a couple of tattoos that are well done and reasonably discreet. She also has pierced ears, navel, and a lip piercing.

I’d say her age is a little bit generous and that she’s more like early 30’s albeit she could easily pass for a lass in her mid 20’s.

Fuck me this lass facially is absolutely gorgeous, least I thought so. She’s got the most beautiful face and those come fuck me big round blue eyes of hers just sucked me in.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

The meeting.

I set off with time to spare and arrived at the location 10 minutes early. I rang the agency and was directed to a flat I’ve been to on numerous occasions previously.

Tap tap on the door and Delilah did the usual hiding thing. In I went to be greeted by this vision of loveliness wearing a short “summer” dress heels and stockings.

NO FUCKING KISS as Delilah asked me to follow her into the lounge.

Business sorted and the menu confirmed, no touching her bum and CIM was OK albeit she told me she’d NEVER had a guy come in her mouth before, and then Delilah asked if I care to join her in a glass of the fizz I’d brought. Well I could tell she was nervous so I suggested she have one while I got a shower.

Into the shower for me, which Delilah set running, as I got freshened up. I returned to the room to find Delilah sat on one of the arm chairs so I leant in for a kiss. Hmm very light French kissing with a bit of tongue. Then she drops it on me, she doesn’t actually like kissing guys with beards. Not what I wanted to hear at all.

Well there I was stark naked in front of a hot woman so I suggested that we get this party started and that she was to get sucking my cock and not stop till I came in her mouth. Dress off so that I could get a better look at her body and then it began. What followed was a reasonable, albeit not that deep blow job with some hand. She’s got a nice mouth on her and I was enjoying it. Delilah’s lack of experience now began to show as it was clear she was getting jaw ache and starting to struggle. So I took control and gently face fucked her which she showed no objection to. Delilah then asked if I had any objection to her putting some flavoured lube on my cock so that she could lick it off. Fine by me. I reckon this went on for about 20 minutes and she just wasn’t getting there so I suggested we go into the room.

Onto the bed, after I’d removed her thong, and it was 69 time. Nice bald and neutral tasting pussy which I was happy to lick and slurp away at. Fuck me she came fast which was unexpected, so she hopped off as she said she was now too sensitive for the licking to continue. Delilah then settled between my legs and the cock sucking and wanking continued.

Condom time as she was getting me close and I wanted to fuck her as she just didn’t quite seem able to finish me off. I started on top, she’s got a really tight pussy which took some getting into which told me she was a little tense. So I took it steady as Delilah kept saying to me “Fuck me that’s a big cock”. Well I was in the mood to pump away at her so I bent her double for deep stick which made her wince, too deep, so I backed off and asked for doggie instead. Bless as she kept saying “Fuck me that’s a big cock” which I thought was her way of talking dirty and buttering my ego. Now CIM had been agreed to and I could feel myself getting close so I asked if it was still OK and how’s about giving it back to me if she was feeling really naughty. Condom off and Delilah span round, the first spurt hit her face and then the rest ended up in her mouth then she snowballed with me. Hmm so much for not kissing a bloke with a beard.

Time for us to both swill our mouths out and then we went back to the lounge.

Delilah got herself another glass of wine and I accepted a small glass as well. We now chatted for the next 15 or so minutes, she’s a really nice lass and I enjoyed talking with her. Well Delilah is also a very nosey lass and she’d seen that I had a “bag of tricks” with me. I’d not sorted my act out before this punt so I had a bag of “odds and sods” with me which had some rope and scarves in it that were meant to be in my car. Delilah was well intrigued and told me she’d never been tied up before so I suggested that I’d gladly rectify that for her. I’m not going to go into how I tied her up other than to say she could still walk and that was about it.

Back into the room where I shoved her onto the bed, on her belly, and pounced on her. Her arse got well spanked and then I licked her from end to end. I was about to give her fanny another good licking when she asked me to stop as she was still feeling quite sensitive from earlier albeit she was happy for fingers. Well I gave her a right good fingering which she seemed to enjoy before rolling her over and releasing her.

Time for Delilah to wake my cock back up. She really does have a thing about lube as she covered my cock in lube and wanked it back to life. Condom time as I asked her to jump on-board in cowgirl. She’s a grinder this one and I was proper enjoying it. She had no issue taking my full length while doing this. Delilah then hopped off and mounted me in reverse. Now she started to proper ride me as she slid up and down my shaft. Well I was proper enjoying that as well but I wanted to get back behind her as I could feel the second cumming approaching.

This is where the punt just got fucking surreal as no sooner had I slid into her and she starts again with the “that’s a really big cock” thing and then she tells me it’s really deep and uncomfortable and she didn’t like it. WTF as I said to her that she’d just been riding my full length when she was on top without issue. Delilah then suggested that maybe it would be OK if she went back on top.

Well my cock had melted by now as the one thing I can’t be doing with is being in a room with a lass that’s not “comfortable” with what she’s doing.

Delilah then sat at the side of me, took my cock in her hand and wanked it back to life. Time for another condom as she hopped aboard in cowgirl BUT her face was saying to me this just wasn’t happening as she told me again it was really uncomfortable and she wasn’t enjoying my cock being inside her.

Being a gentleman I immediately told her to get off as there was no way I was willingly being involved in anything that was causing discomfort.

I then went into the lounge to get another glass of wine. Hmm no wine left so Delilah must have drunk it all.

Time check which told me we had 40 minutes left.

By all rights this is the point where I should have thrown the towel in and asked for some money back and walked. I can though be a softy sometimes and I was very conscious that Delilah was walking an undiscovered path with me. She’s a complete newbie after all and I repeat I had been warned in no uncertain terms by the agency goalkeeper that this was the case.

Shower time, dressed and offski 20 minutes before my time was up.

I then messaged the agency goalkeeper, fed back on what had gone off, and awaited a response.

The money bit.

I should have paid £390 for 3 hours of Delilah’s life but I got a small discount by mentioning some other place so I actually paid £370.

In conclusion.

This should have been a positive after such a great start but if a lass isn't up for a prolonged fucking then she’s no use to me. I’ve swung from giving a green to a red card. Ultimately I hold myself partly accountable for going for a complete newbie to the game. For this reason I’ve given this a grey card but only just. Some will say I’m being too generous BUT I have discussed this at length with the agency goalkeeper who I must again state did warn me in no uncertain terms of just how green Delilah is and it was my choice to go ahead regardless.

With hindsight I made a mistake with this punt, as I should have booked 2 hours not 3, if the punt had ended after 2 hours all would have been fine but it didn’t. I was dealing with a very nervous newbie that IMHO didn’t know how to take on a cock like mine for a longer period of time. I reckon what happened is that she got sore after the initially fucking that she received and then instead of saying something to me tried to “soldier on” and failed.

Again and with hindsight what I should have done is booked one of the other more experienced lasses that was available as she would have been far more able to “take me on”. I didn’t did I so I have to hold my hands up to this.

The lack of significant kissing, because of my beard, did really piss me off. Delilah was getting paid a lot of money for her time so she should have risen above it.

Last but not least

The agency has compensated me for the early finish by giving me a discount off my next punt with them that I’m happy with.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 04:18:20 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline anonyorks

Great and honest review as always mate. This was the first thing that came into my head :lol:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Great and honest review as always mate. This was the first thing that came into my head :lol:

Cheers fella  :hi: :hi:

I very nearly didn't post this but I owed it to myself to confess my error.

Think our Tom says it all.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 08:44:00 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline rafa

Thanks for another detailed report Mr FF  :thumbsup:

Offline Kendrig

Oh dear Mr Fish , have to say you were due one. For Fock sake mate. I know you had a good 3 hour punt last time with a newbie, you've just chanced your arm too far.

Sorry mate sorry it wasn't that good. You can't win em all.

All I can say is I've won loads of cash at Ascot, fucked my favourite down south for a few hours, and off for some more really serious rude shenanigans on my way back North tomorrow.

mediumjoe

Kendrig, that's salt in the wounds!   Though I'm sure Mr fish can take it,  shame the girl  couldn't,  that was hard luck Mr fish, as we said yesterday if they can't take it they're in the wrong bloody job, it's the lure of a Newbie,  quite irresistible,   Must say she has a wonderful arse but the scars on the boobs would have put me off.   Saw a boob reduction on television once, put me right off my dinner, drastic or what!   Plenty more nymphs in the sea for a fishy to gobble up. Joe

Offline mrfishyfoo

......you've just chanced your arm too far.

Sorry mate sorry it wasn't that good. You can't win em all.

That's punting for you.  :lol: :dash: :lol: :dash: :lol:

Offline cueball

The money bit.

I got a small discount by mentioning some other place

Interesting comment fishy..... what does it mean?

Jimm007

So she doesn't like big cocks then.

Maybe she's in the wrong job. Unless she was saying that as an excuse.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Interesting comment fishy..... what does it mean?

I'm a member of another forum and if that's mentioned when booking then a discount is applied.

All members of that forum, I'd name it but the auto sensor will kick-in, get £20 off the first hour.

It's been mentioned before.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 04:06:09 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline mrfishyfoo

So she doesn't like big cocks then.

Maybe she's in the wrong job. Unless she was saying that as an excuse.

She was fine till I got behind her.

Haven't got a clue.

mediumjoe

Might be the angle of the dangle, touched a nerve, or something.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Might be the angle of the dangle, touched a nerve, or something.

Bladder is what I thought.

mediumjoe

Haha, reminds me of Terry Wogan's  Janet and John stories, some of those were filthy, how on earth he got away with them I don't know.  Character in one was Pastor Kidneys, ( so far up he was .......)