Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katrina_UnLove - West End.  (Read 5816 times)

14 review(s) for katrina Gupta (6 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline darkknightrises

External Link/Members Only or  External Link/Members Only

30 Mins - £80

At Last a Indian ( Brit/Indian ) who doesn't charge the earth & gives a good service.

Comms: Good, Quick ...  Called Kat in the morning no answer ... 30 secs later a txt pops up asking if I would like to see her ... time fixed, postcode given. Get the idea she prefers to txt than call... asked her about this she said too many timewasters call & don't take it any further.

Location: Flat off Picc Circus.... she said she usually work a little bit further up in Mayfair / Green Park Area.

Appearance: The photos on her profile are actually her .... esp the 1st 1 ( pic below). Genuine Indian ( UK Born )early 20's, 5ft 6 tall, long dark hair, slim ( size 8 maybe ) but got a great  34d bust. TBH 1 of the best looking girls I have seen. If you saw her on the street on a hot summers day withe the short dress she had on when she opened the door you would think " If only " ... well I would anyway.

Service: Checked via txt if the following  was available & it was .. no extra's all inc.: DFK. RO, OWO. Cim.
Paperwork sorted, offered shower & took it, returned to the bedroom where I helped removed her dress ... prolonged spell of FK ensued ( not quite DFK but still good ), moved on to RO, shaved & tasted clean this went on for ages as well... she got wet n moaned ( real ...not sure but made all the right noises n moves ), Switched to OWO ... Nice n Deep, she had both hands on the bed & went pretty DT, had a nice technique of knowing when to go fast & when to slow down .... stopped her ... she said it's ok to CIM but I wanted to move onto intercourse ... on with the hat, asked her to climb on top & she rode me like she was from the wild west... it was all too much for me & I came to a very satisfying Climax. Cleaned up had a brief chat & I was on my way.

She was a little quiet in the beginning but I get the feeling the more you see of this girl the more you will get from her.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 03:46:53 pm by darkknightrises »

Offline Moneyd

Offline Yaardie

Good priced Indian? Woah!  :dance:

Good read & good find.  :thumbsup:

Hotlisted.  :thumbsup:

Offline darkknightrises

Offline Fully Sated

Thank you for posting the review, glad you had a good time, she looks like a real find. Do you think her breasts are real?

« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 03:47:42 pm by Fully Sated »

Offline darkknightrises

Thank you for posting the review, glad you had a good time, she looks like a real find. Do you think her breasts real?

Yes I think they are real ... felt soft ( but firm !) & natural ....

Offline Fully Sated

Yes I think they are real ... felt soft ( but firm !) & natural ....

You may have found the Holy Grail!

Offline Moneyd

Decent nipples?

Nothing over sized and ugly?

Offline Convince Me

OP what makes you so sure she's Genuine Indian (UK Born)?

I really hope I'm wrong.

Offline darkknightrises

I really hope I'm wrong.

Saw her in the flesh, she looks it, sounds it, had a chat about what part of
India her family is from. No way is she a EE or a Brazilian pretending to be
Indian.

Offline Link7

Know nothing about Indian birds, but I have to say I think it's pretty easy to tell if someone claiming to be UK born isn't. Can't say I've ever met an EE who could fool me into thinking she was born in Romford  :D

sean70

I have been looking at this one for a while but thought @ £120 to good to be true (so didn't bother) especially as Indian girls rarely show their face.

A genuine Indian with FK, OWO and CIM, decent shape and not an aunty saying she is size 10 when really size 14/16 or age 25-30 when really age 40+ is like gold dust Katrina_Unlove  sounds bloody awesome so cheers mate for the review!

For sure will get down there in the next week or so and review

Offline Moneyd

I really hope I'm wrong.

I've just been to see her based on this review. She was close to work and had an hour to kill before I met a mate for a gig.

She is 100% British Indian. Quite attractive. Not sure if girl in the pics but not far off. As she is a Londoner I wouldn't blame her for using pics that are similar as she shows face etc.

Not sure if a positive or a neutral yet. Probably a positive but will sleep on it and review asap.

Online Maverick1808

Hmm a top find by the looks of it OP!  :thumbsup:

Did you attempt Anal or was it offered? I see it's at discretion on her AW profile. I may try and arrange something and see if she'll take the old chap up her Arse :D

bigone

I had a booking  for 8 tonight
But she just cancelled no reason given
 :thumbsdown:

sean70

I've just been to see her based on this review. She was close to work and had an hour to kill before I met a mate for a gig.

She is 100% British Indian. Quite attractive. Not sure if girl in the pics but not far off. As she is a Londoner I wouldn't blame her for using pics that are similar as she shows face etc.

Not sure if a positive or a neutral yet. Probably a positive but will sleep on it and review asap.

I'll wait for your review before I book as it sounds like you have a different take on it?

Offline v I r G I n

Banned reason: Persistent white knighting on negative review
Banned by: daviemac

Offline king tarzan

Even if she is Roma gypsy from Eastern Europe doesn't matter as they have Indian / now Pakistani roots going way back. .
I have fucked many roma gypsy fitties and to me I was fucking a woman of my ancestral origin...

This 1 I have wanted to see but never answered phone..
Good there is feedback on her..

And guys don't get boosted too much and she reads here and shoots her rate up!
She is in central London and needs any excuse to shot her rate up!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review.

And guys don't get boosted too much and she reads here and shoots her rate up!

Good advice, KT. It's happened plenty of times before.

What concerns me are the comments that she may not be the girl in the picture and bailed on someone with no reason.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 10:23:09 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline Moneyd

I've just reviewed.
Neutral.

James999

Offline Link7

I'm not even convinced the various pictures she has used all show the same person.

Can anybody confirm whether she has a tattoo on her right forearm, as the person in the below photo has?

sean70

She's a member here now  ;)

How do you know? Has she responded to any posts?

Offline oinki

I'm not even convinced the various pictures she has used all show the same person.

Can anybody confirm whether she has a tattoo on her right forearm, as the person in the below photo has?

I'll post up a review of my meet with her today. Can confirm she has a tatoo on the inside of her left arm so could well be accurate photo (not that it matters as those photos are pretty crap).

silentsoulja

External Link/Members Only or  External Link/Members Only

30 Mins - £80

At Last a Indian ( Brit/Indian ) who doesn't charge the earth & gives a good service.

Comms: Good, Quick ...  Called Kat in the morning no answer ... 30 secs later a txt pops up asking if I would like to see her ... time fixed, postcode given. Get the idea she prefers to txt than call... asked her about this she said too many timewasters call & don't take it any further.

Location: Flat off Picc Circus.... she said she usually work a little bit further up in Mayfair / Green Park Area.

Appearance: The photos on her profile are actually her .... esp the 1st 1 ( pic below). Genuine Indian ( UK Born )early 20's, 5ft 6 tall, long dark hair, slim ( size 8 maybe ) but got a great  34d bust. TBH 1 of the best looking girls I have seen. If you saw her on the street on a hot summers day withe the short dress she had on when she opened the door you would think " If only " ... well I would anyway.

Service: Checked via txt if the following  was available & it was .. no extra's all inc.: DFK. RO, OWO. Cim.
Paperwork sorted, offered shower & took it, returned to the bedroom where I helped removed her dress ... prolonged spell of FK ensued ( not quite DFK but still good ), moved on to RO, shaved & tasted clean this went on for ages as well... she got wet n moaned ( real ...not sure but made all the right noises n moves ), Switched to OWO ... Nice n Deep, she had both hands on the bed & went pretty DT, had a nice technique of knowing when to go fast & when to slow down .... stopped her ... she said it's ok to CIM but I wanted to move onto intercourse ... on with the hat, asked her to climb on top & she rode me like she was from the wild west... it was all too much for me & I came to a very satisfying Climax. Cleaned up had a brief chat & I was on my way.

She was a little quiet in the beginning but I get the feeling the more you see of this girl the more you will get from her.

Is that face photo actually her?

Offline darkknightrises

I still say above pic is her or at least a very very good likeness.

When I saw her she had a lot less make up on & looked the better for it.

IMO ... she is very attractive.

Offline oinki

Makeup does wonders. Agree that could be her - very much more made up in the pic than when I saw her and picture/lighting has made her fairer skin coloured, which she is not (brown). I would rate her 7/10 face. Ill post my neutral review later today.

Offline Fully Sated

Makeup does wonders. Agree that could be her - very much more made up in the pic than when I saw her and picture/lighting has made her fairer skin coloured, which she is not (brown). I would rate her 7/10 face. Ill post my neutral review later today.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=153322.msg1670017#msg1670017

thorltd

Seen her last week for owo was average at best quite toothy

Offline Fully Sated

Seen her last week for owo was average at best quite toothy

A review would be appreciated.

12 MONTHS IN A YEAR

Offline Tailpipe

Keep reading this thread and looking at the pictures , the quiet thing sort of works for me .

But odour from ass and pussy don,t .

But I so want to fuck her  :scare:

zidhodhi

I prefer fair skinned Indian. Is this a true representation of her skin shade?

Phaedrus

I prefer fair skinned Indian. Is this a true representation of her skin shade?

34 posts and still no review. When are you going to contribute?  :thumbsup: