Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensualchantelle1. Grimsby. Toftt  (Read 705 times)

1 review(s) for Sensualchantelle1 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

mediumjoe

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

I  saw Chantelle  several weeks ago, a bit older than I wanted but she looked fairly fit , and also to find a way to save some travelling time,  if I could find a local regular.
 As always she hasn't just added a couple of years it's  seven so she is actually 59.   Her photos are accurate  but what they don't show is the lost elasticity  so there are little bits that hang and sag -  not too bad but they are there as you would expect.  And a trimmed minge just what the doctor ordered.
Comes were pretty good  and she had taken some time to dress as I requested. I was kept waiting 15 minutes and from where I was parked around the corner I saw the previous punter leaving, ordinarily I like to be first in the day (yes I know its daft) more of this later.

It is obvious that she has been doing this for a long time ( but has had a long break )  Nice woman very nice house and certainly knows her way around a cock very good owo.  RO  which she obviously enjoyed and she was nicely wet – not forgetting  that she had just been shagged by somebody else as well,  so I was disappointed to find that she  struggled to take me (yes I am quite a big boy) but she was holding me off and Wincing which was a complete passion killer. Tried for awhile but it killed the moment and down he went.  Finished off with a mixture of wanking and BJ finished in her mouth which really wasn't what I wanted, I prefer to be balls deep and finish in the bag.

This would have been a positive but for the fact that if she's not up for a fucking  she's not much use!
 And at almost 60 years old way too expensive .  Joe

« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 03:00:38 pm by mediumjoe »

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for the review MrMJ and sorry to "hear" it didn't go to plan.

This would have been a positive but for the fact that if she's not up for a fucking  she's not much use!

FFS I've just used very similar words in a review I'm about to publish.

mediumjoe

A prossie that can't fuck is a complete waste of space, but I bet she was a whole lot younger than this one,  can't imagine how many cocks this ones had you would think she'd be well reamed out by now!

Offline mrfishyfoo

A prossie that can't fuck is a complete waste of space, but I bet she was a whole lot younger than this one,  can't imagine how many cocks this ones had you would think she'd be well reamed out by now!

Yeah mine was a newbie to the game that experienced full on MrFF.  :scare: :scare:

Think she may have been a bit sore once I'd done with her.  :timeout: :timeout:

Offline hullad

Blimey Joe what a sickener, don't look to bad for a septegenarian

Hell I might have given her a portion myself, not as bigger portion as you nearly gave her.

Onwards and upwards

mediumjoe

Yeah , upwards would have been nice, cheers H. Joe