Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Haircut with HE  (Read 3814 times)

Offline BigS44

This is a long shot but was wondering if anyone knew of any girls providing a genuine haircut and HE (or more). I vaguely remember a craigslist ad that offered sensual massage and also a haircut. I know it's maybe a strange request but if anyone could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

I dont even know what to say to this idea...

Hey whatever floats your canoe and all that.

Offline henry brubaker

A wank with a short back and sides.

Offline Topkat

I remember this story, thought it was just a few years ago but from 2004....dont know if a HE or more was on offer, did anyone try it out???
External Link/Members Only

doodlecrazy

Anyone know if there's any chiropodists that will do a happy ending? :D :lol: :D

Offline Don Quixote

Anyone know if there's any chiropodists that will do a happy ending? :D :lol: :D
Not so much 'toss you off' as 'toes cut off'.

Charlie144

Im keen to have my ears seringed, followed by a HE, any takers?  :D

Offline Don Quixote

I can kind of see where the OP is coming from. Many moons ago I used to go see a gorgeous stylist for a cut and blow-dry, and she had enormous tits which pressed into my face when she was leaning over to shampoo my hair. I was truly glad for the fact that they made you wear a apron otherwise I might have been arrested for outraging public decency. I felt the same way about a female dentist that I attended, and it certainly helped to take my mind off the dreaded drill.

chri72

You see a lot of naked/topless cleaners, there certainly is a market for the hairdressers. I'm keen on trying.

Offline BigS44

Exactly. It's not the weirdest idea out there. Hairdresser I go to turns me on but I'm certainly not gonna ask "any extras on offer??" Thought maybe there'd be a market for it.... Even a small one.

Offline willie loman

Back in the day when I visited female hairdressers, loads of them would push their mons veneris against my elbow, with the dentist I get her breast against my face.

Offline Dukey

I've had many hardons when my young cute hairdresser is cutting my hair.
Would love nothing better than her to pull the cape off and start on me.
Why don't you ask one of you're favourites who is into role play if they would be willing to do it for you. You could always go to the hairdresser after it to get it fixed if she makes am arse of it. Just tell them your bird wanted to see if she could do it.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 04:33:53 pm by Dukey »

Offline Name Not Found

I've got a very petite, but busty, young dentist who likes to lie you flat in her chair then work from above your head, resting her puppies on your forehead.

Pretty sure she knows exactly what she's doing. Must say, I've never felt any pain  :sarcastic: (and at NHS rates too...)

doodlecrazy

Not so much 'toss you off' as 'toes cut off'.

Haha, maybe have to be careful what you ask for (especially if a hairdresser with scissors in hand)  :scare:

Online Redking71

Is there any places in Glasgow that do a Brazilian and give a HE afterwards?

Offline Santiago

Apparently there used to be a naked barbers on Easter Road, Edinburgh about 10 years ago, now long closed, can't comment on their cut and blowjob skills

:wacko:

Offline sharklaser

I've got a very petite, but busty, young dentist who likes to lie you flat in her chair then work from above your head, resting her puppies on your forehead.

Pretty sure she knows exactly what she's doing. Must say, I've never felt any pain  :sarcastic: (and at NHS rates too...)

Wonder what she would do if you went private!

Offline auldie63

I remember this story, thought it was just a few years ago but from 2004....dont know if a HE or more was on offer, did anyone try it out???
You couldn't get near it. 2 minutes after it opened the 'Holier than thou', brigade descended and picketed it.
It didn't last.

camcorder

If you are anywhere near Aberdeen, Cody says she has a new barber service: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Dukey

Apparently there used to be a naked barbers on Easter Road, Edinburgh about 10 years ago, now long closed, can't comment on their cut and blowjob skills

Offline Dukey

Offline Topkat

If you are anywhere near Aberdeen, Cody says she has a new barber service: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cody.....I pumped her about 15 years ago.....still using the same photos :dash:

Offline NickAngel

Might have a winner here! She might not trim your hair but she'll wax your crack 😂

Offline Austin123

That picture of glam barbers... the girl now has her own gym and provides massages. (Believe legit)

camcorder

Cody.....I pumped her about 15 years ago.....still using the same photos :dash:

Me too and agreed about the photos - were they not on her aberdeen girls profile or something?

Offline latecomer

Try Thailand.  Many years ago I went into a "hairdresser" in Bangkok all laid out with chairs, basins etc.  It was empty but a young lady came out and asked what I wanted.  I said I wanted a haircut, which I really did as my hair was bothering me in the humid heat.  After quite a bit of discussion I understood that only "other services" were on offer.  So there you have it:  H/E without a haircut.

Offline zerto

Nickangel, been looking for a wax for a while so may aswell add it to a punt. Takes away the small chat. Ill TOFTT and get back with a review. Cheers for the post, even if it was for pisstake haha!  :thumbsup: :lol:

Offline NickAngel

Nickangel, been looking for a wax for a while so may aswell add it to a punt. Takes away the small chat. Ill TOFTT and get back with a review. Cheers for the post, even if it was for pisstake haha!  :thumbsup: :lol:

She's known on here mate. Pretty sure she got banned for abusing members 😂.

I've been to see her before I discovered adult work and what is a bit over the top in terms of price. £80 got a me a body to body massage and a covered blowjob. No round 2 :-/.

Offline looking777

Is this what you mean? 

I texted her out of curiosity but haven't heard back yet.

doodlecrazy

Be a tricky one to explain the the missus if you happen to get an amazing HE but terrible haircut, certainly if you keep going back..

Hat related emoji seems appropriate :hi:

Offline JJM

Bet it only went on after was read on here

camcorder

Bet it only went on after was read on here

Nope, it has been on her profile for around a year or so. I was contemplating a trip up to Aberdeen for a Cody haircut last summer or autumn... 5 hour round trip!

Online scutty brown

Around 15 years ago I had my hair cut by a girl in Cork who I reckon in retrospect was probably on the game.....
She had on black low-slung leather jeans, black leather crop top with midriff exposed. Chains running from both nipples to pierced navel, and more chains running down from there. I was married at the time and shagging the girl never entered my mind....stupid really, she was hot