Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Return to punting blowout  (Read 1294 times)

Offline rthunderbird

Hi guys, as you can probably tell from my limited activity on the sub and lack of reviews you could probably figure out I had taken a step back from the punting scene. Well happily I can inform you all I'll be back in a few months to engage in what can only be described as a fucking blowout (with many reviews to follow) as such I wanted to know if you lot had any suggestions on anything I should try. Overnight duos, mfffs you name it. Since I'll be writing about the experiences I'll be your guinea pig, this will be around October as I'm going to be out of the country for a couple of months but I figured anything big might need a bit of pre-planning. Leave suggestions down below and I look forward to reading any ideas. I've missed all your charming commentary so much ;)

Offline Jibbi

Thought with your avatar you would have said something along the lines of 'daddy's home!'

Ballerinafetish

Hi guys, as you can probably tell from my limited activity on the sub and lack of reviews you could probably figure out I had taken a step back from the punting scene. Well happily I can inform you all I'll be back in a few months to engage in what can only be described as a fucking blowout (with many reviews to follow) as such I wanted to know if you lot had any suggestions on anything I should try. Overnight duos, mfffs you name it. Since I'll be writing about the experiences I'll be your guinea pig, this will be around October as I'm going to be out of the country for a couple of months but I figured anything big might need a bit of pre-planning. Leave suggestions down below and I look forward to reading any ideas. I've missed all your charming commentary so much ;)

Reverse Anal with a bloody big strapon and no lube :-)

Offline foreverchanges

Save your money and remain retired..I've haven't had a punt for a year and dont miss it one jot :hi:.

Offline CELICA GT

Save your money and remain retired..I've haven't had a punt for a year and dont miss it one jot :hi:.
You mean you don't miss Savannah, I do and never got too see her  :rolleyes:you've seen some belters before retirement  ;)

Offline rthunderbird

You mean you don't miss Savannah, I do and never got too see her  :rolleyes:you've seen some belters before retirement  ;)

Ahh Savannah, another great one lost to time. Seems to be happening a lot recently, I have fond memories of the North East punting renaissance of 2015.

Offline Mansell

Ahh Savannah, another great one lost to time. Seems to be happening a lot recently, I have fond memories of the North East punting renaissance of 2015.
Me too, there were some true cracking girls around then. But the good news is there are still enough left that when you add the great new ones the NE is a brilliant place. Just ignore the doom Sayers.

Offline CELICA GT

Me too, there were some true cracking girls around then. But the good news is there are still enough left that when you add the great new ones the NE is a brilliant place. Just ignore the doom Sayers.
Agree with you, list never seems too get shorter  :hi: