Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella XOX - Cardiff bay  (Read 5603 times)

11 review(s) for Bella xox (4 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ampersand

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw this girl a couple of days ago.  I had some difficulty in finding her apartment initially and only therefore had time for 30 mins instead of the hour I originally booked - she had another client booked in.  The apartment was in the Windsor Quay development In Cardiff Bay.

Bella is in her early to mid 20s and is east European.   She is dark haired and is facially attractive, slim with good  legs, although she is developing a bit of a belly.

Upon arrival, she was wearing tracksuit sweat pants and a t-shirt.  For a first visit, I would have hoped she would have made more of an effort although I had not made any specific requests. I was given a clean towel and directed to the shower. I did hear another male voice, I presumed this to be another punter.

I paid £50 for the standard service - no anal, CIM or facial. OWO was just long enough to get me hard before she put the condom on. BJ until I moved onto RO.  She faked an orgasm and wouldn't allow penetration with my finger. Sex was missionary and was fairly unenthusiastic on her part.

My overall feeling is that the whole experience was perfunctory on her part. There was very limited kissing and her lips were pressed closed throughout.

Offline ampersand

Managed to post this before I had completed it and then ran out of time trying to modify it.  Full text as follows:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw this girl a couple of days ago.  I had some difficulty in finding her apartment initially and only therefore had time for 30 mins instead of the hour I originally booked - she had another client booked in.  The apartment was in the Windsor Quay development In Cardiff Bay.

Bella is in her early to mid 20s and is east European.   She is dark haired and is facially attractive, slim with good  legs, although she is developing a bit of a belly and is more a size 10 than size 8.

Upon arrival, she was wearing tracksuit sweat pants and a t-shirt.  For a first visit, I would have hoped she would have made more of an effort although I had not made any specific requests. I was given a clean towel and directed to the shower. I did hear another male voice, I presumed this to be another punter.

I paid £50 for the standard service - no anal, CIM or facial. OWO was just long enough to get me hard before she put the condom on. BJ until I moved onto RO.  She faked an orgasm and wouldn't allow penetration with my finger. Sex was missionary and was fairly unenthusiastic on her part.  She kept her hand on top of her pubis throughout, which I found quite off-putting.

My overall feeling is that the whole experience was perfunctory on her part. There was very limited kissing and her lips were pressed closed throughout - not French kissing in my opinion, more pecks on the lips. 

It was not the 'hot, passionate, sensitive' experience that her profile promised.  She did not initiate anything and was very much 'going through the motions'.

Overall a disappointing experience.  Others may have 'clicked' with her, but even without the 'click', the service should have been better.  She clearly had another client booked in an hour after my hour had been scheduled to start - how was she going to prepare for him if I had used up my whole hour??
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 02:30:15 am by aardvark »

Offline MikeBWales

That's a shame, she's been on my hotlist for a while.  One to avoid I think.  Sorry you had a mediocre time, though she is pretty cheap!!!

pilotmode

I saw her quite a while back and had a similar experience. I normally love french kissing and its a real turn off if the girl doesn't reciprocate. For her rates though, I can imagine she gets a lot of clients and maybe if you were just looking for a shag with no enthusiasm then she might work for you.

Offline ampersand

Although she is reasonably priced, I have had far better for a similar price.  At the end of the day, I want vfm and I don't get it, I don't return.

SirPhilipXX

Typical EE experience - cheap but not particularly cheerful  :(

Offline Neilp

Go to say am pretty surprised with the bad reviews Bella has on here, she is a pretty girl and does a decent job. From my experience she kisses, gives owo with plenty of spit and is happy to do a levels. Don't know what her massage is like I always decline that service. I never felt rushed with her

Offline HughJardon

Dont want to start banging on about the Hungarian nut Draining Factory again, but this is the Bella from there, and My word look at her now, another to have had a bit of surgical craft  :lol:

This is what she looked like before

Hidden Image/Members Only

and now

Hidden Image/Members Only

I want a rematch
(Get her to the Diff now)

Offline Neilp

Anyone know any similar girls, all services? Around 100 mark. BTW Bella let's you film her, I got a few good Vida of her