Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy lucy one. stevenage old town.  (Read 4629 times)

Offline Hertsgent

For your sake, hope and pray we do not ever meet face to face. Because then you will see just how big my balls are.

Nice threat.... hope when you show how big your balls are that there is a condom on your penis  :lol:

Offline Benjboy87

There would be a glove yes. And that's not a threat.

Offline DrConners

There would be a glove yes. And that's not a threat.

Just read this thread from the beginning, that's a threat mate  :unknown: Not cool   :thumbsdown:

Offline Benjboy87

Are you telling me the shit the vicar come out with is not entitled to a firm response?

nervous colin

Its no wonder bad vicar calls you out when you come out with this nonsense

Have not used agency for a while. I use to use it when I had no cash as they take card payment. Seen a good couple of English girls though can't remember names. Had an immense time with 1nwho was 25 and was gorgeous. 1 of the best what's I had. Pulled out just in time to cum all over her and she loved it. Even put it back in after I had fun saying she wanted to cum again before leaving. Was a while ago though.

you seem to have a liking for bareback, and now you are making threats. Its not looking good to be honest

Offline Benjboy87

If you are going to quote then perhaps then should quote fully as I also stated that I used a condom.

Offline Badvicar

Threatening violence? Not good.

Offline Badvicar

For your sake, hope and pray we do not ever meet face to face. Because then you will see just how big my balls are.

That's just really unnecessary. Threats to my personal safety are not cool. Verbally spar on a forum, don't threaten violence. Unfortunately leaves me no choice but report your threats. As you have reported me twice, I guess I'm only 50% the arsehole you are.

Offline Chorley

Looks fit, but if she's allowing bareback and uses coke I'll give her a miss. :thumbsdown:

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Looks fit, but if she's allowing bareback and uses coke I'll give her a miss. :thumbsdown:
I take it this is the other girl. It's always a problem when a review gets taken over with arguments, it dilutes from the girl in the original review...
Who for me wasn't particularly good..

Offline Badvicar

I take it this is the other girl. It's always a problem when a review gets taken over with arguments, it dilutes from the girl in the original review...
Who for me wasn't particularly good..

Apologies that threats of violence got in the way of your viewing pleasure

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Apologies that threats of violence got in the way of your viewing pleasure
No I totally understand why you have said what you have. I would react exactly the same.

Offline Badvicar

Apologies Kev, I'm being snippy. Thread is being de-railed by myself and butch BB enjoy. As an ex American football and rugby player, threats get the blood pumping. Apologies to all. Back to thread.

Offline Benjboy87

If you walk into a bar and someone you have never met provokes you by making false accusations and trying to shit stir then you are fully entitled IMO to say Look, lets go outside and settle this like men.

Let's look at the facts, the vicar has made a string of allegations with absolutely no fact or evidence. He has pushed and pushed until het got a response he doesn't like.

Perhaps now would be the time for the vicar to admit his.mistakes. If he does that then I will admit to mine.

Offline Whoisarrypotter

Sorry guys but this is getting a bit old.
Whatever happened to I won't rise to it?
Can we call it a day and focus on the topic of punting reviews and wg.
If you feel the need to carry this on can you do it by pm or if you want an audience Facebook or instagram or something.
Cheers
Banned reason: Shame - but lost the plot
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Badvicar

If you walk into a bar and someone you have never met provokes you by making false accusations and trying to shit stir then you are fully entitled IMO to say Look, lets go outside and settle this like men.

Let's look at the facts, the vicar has made a string of allegations with absolutely no fact or evidence. He has pushed and pushed until het got a response he doesn't like.

Perhaps now would be the time for the vicar to admit his.mistakes. If he does that then I will admit to mine.

No apologies from me. Sad day when you threaten other members. If you have violence in mind and want to "go outside", so be it. Not my usual goto answer, but PM if you'd like.

Offline Benjboy87

Not sure what the Vic posted but I doubt it's anything positive.