Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Warnings?  (Read 2067 times)

Ella1133

Hi guys. Can anyone please tell me where I can post a warning about a dangerous girl I used to work with, so you're all aware and can decide on the risks with some knowledge, please​?

Offline cueball

Hi guys. Can anyone please tell me where I can post a warning about a dangerous girl I used to work with, so you're all aware and can decide on the risks with some knowledge, please​?
Seeing as you're a lass and there could be any number of agendas behind your post......

My advice is to message the boss, either by pm or if you've not got that then report your own post asking admin for his thoughts.

Nobody else can make that call imo

Ella1133

Yes I worried about that but I have evidence. However I will follow that excellent advice and do so tomorrow. Thank you, really appreciate it. Need to sleep after the day I had with it all. Sleep well

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline NigelF

Seeing as you're a lass and there could be any number of agendas behind your post......

My advice is to message the boss, either by pm or if you've not got that then report your own post asking admin for his thoughts.

Good advice.

post it on saafe

Shit advice (from a punter's POV) - though it could be worth doing for the benefit of other girls (if relevant) .
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 01:09:09 am by NigelF »

Ella1133

Yeah I wanted​ to warn guys really. I doubt she knows other girls to work​ with so saafe is irrelevant. But guys need to know what I have to say (and can prove) because she is unstable unsafe, and indescreet isn't the word

Offline hungrypunt

Post it here, if its gets derided then Im sure it will be amended, If its as serious as you say then sooner rather than later would be the best bet.
What one person sees as bad, another may see as meh !

Offline MrMatrix

+1. Admin can make an informed decision then. No one else can. :hi:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yes I worried about that but I have evidence. However I will follow that excellent advice and do so tomorrow. Thank you, really appreciate it. Need to sleep after the day I had with it all. Sleep well
So have you actually contacted Admin about this as you don't appear to have reported your own thread / post  :unknown:
If punters or girls are potentially at risk then you need to flag it sooner rather than later

Offline megaman

You did not say why this lady is dangerous? :unknown: I would like too know myself so I know wot too look out for :unknown:

Ella1133

Yes you're all right. Definitely. And it certainly is serious.
I worked with a girl I thought was a friend. Told her how to keep safe, etc. To keep a long story short she has; stolen from me, threatened me (to smash my face in), then yesterday came to my place and screamed up and down the street that im a dirty prostitute slag. She also spoke to neighbours who came out, and asked if they knew they were living next door to a dirty prostitute. Screamed it up and down the street. She continued her tirade, threatening to lie to the police that I had done this that and the other, then called the police and told them I was hanging off the back of the door. Finally (keeping it short as poss) she smashed my window and ran off. All because I no longer wanted to work with someone who can't work to a decent standard; i.e shower after every booking, make an effort looks wise, I once had to pull her phone out of her hands on a two girl as she wouldn't stop texting. I am now no longer working. I can't now. If a customer annoys her, be wary. She takes pics of reg num and identification on car meets which are what she mostly does. If she can do all that to me because I backed away, clients need to be careful. I have evidence if needed. Have since heard stories from mutual friends about the levels she will go to. So im still scared. To be honest. Anyway. I have evidence if needed and if the mod says it's ok then I will name her

Ella1133

I have done it (written all she did and reported post) but my posts can take time they go into moderation before being published

Ella1133

She's clearly not stable. Imagine what she can do with those pics of men's identification now? I don't mind not working so im not posting from anger as I run another business which is now expanding so im quite happy being forced into retirement. But people need to know. All my​ guys were beyond lovely. I'd hate them or others like them to get on her bad side

Offline Blackpool Rock

I have done it (written all she did and reported post) but my posts can take time they go into moderation before being published
Admin is pretty quick despite everything he has to deal with but will probably need more info to prove anything however wait for him to ask for what he wants

Ella1133

I will wait now​ thanks. I appreciate all the help as im aware of how girls reporting girls can look. So let's see. I hope im believed. Im not doing this for me. All I can see in my head is her ruining marriages or showing men up. Or worse. And I want to prevent it

Offline buccdriver

If you have the evidence you say you have, then the threatening behaviour, etc., should also be reported to the police without delay.......or have you already done that? :unknown:

Offline curry

While this is been considered help us to help you what area is she working from ?!

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Dont you just love these kinda threads where no one gets named and the op goes off line  :unknown:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline hillingdonpete

Dont you just love these kinda threads where no one gets named and the op goes off line  :unknown:

It is a bit of a mystery.

Offline hungrypunt

Stop fuckin about and put up her
Aw link
or area worked
or pics of her mug..

Or at least a pic of her tits then us guys without risk can decide whether to take a punt (intended)  :crazy:

Good luck with your expanding business th Ella, what is it your into, fiction books  :sarcastic:

Offline madeinwales56

Not much to go on is there? Sounds like these two have simply had a fall out over something. I'm not sure the op can provide evidence and I doubt she will post a link to her ex friend  for fear of any repercussions. Maybe the op is getting her revenge for the other girl outing her as a prossie. I doubt we will ever know.