Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork Reverse Bookings - Are they worth it??  (Read 1791 times)

testwater

I'm thinking about paying for a reverse bid ad on AW? What sort of luck have you had with them? In my mind I get the feeling 99% get ignored. I was thinking about placing a ad for an outcall for 1hr for £100.

Flunt

I'm thinking about paying for a reverse bid ad on AW? What sort of luck have you had with them? In my mind I get the feeling 99% get ignored. I was thinking about placing a ad for an outcall for 1hr for £100.

For that you're probably wasting your money.

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
For that you're probably wasting your money.

Agreed.  Longer bookings (which therefore have a larger fee) or particular roleplays/services/kinks work OK, especially if you post them with a decent amount of notice.  You'll still get lots of time wasters and people who have not read what you are looking for, but those are easily ignored. 

testwater

thanks for the advise, I will probably go for a longer booking and increased fee.

Offline weeklypunter

Only used it once and i ended up with someone that i didn't really fancy!! i wouldn't use it again!!

Offline Will2k

Tried it and got really interesting results. Not always to my taste but the fee is not too high and there could be something you like discounted. Just don't start low

Offline anonyorks

In my experience I would only use it for longer bookings ie 2 hours plus. If you try for one hour you seen to attract idiots who quote higher than their hourly rate

Offline tarkus

I use RB for longer punts, 3 hours and more. I've always found that they work well and usually you'll get a discount on the WG's stated prices. Helps a lot if you've got good feedback on AW.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
In my experience I would only use it for longer bookings ie 2 hours plus. If you try for one hour you seen to attract idiots who quote higher than their hourly rate

+ 1

I tried once, size 12 or below for a 1 hour incall, among the few replies I got was a size 18 who only did outcalls, 1 from miles away and another from a well known local barebacking scank for a higher rate than her AW profile.

Gave up and haven't bothered since.

Offline Taggart

I think it's a waste of time. You specify the criteria for the WG, but get replies from women who are just so far outside what you really want.  My spec is usually inder 30, size 6 to 10 (12 at a puch), and ive had replies from BBWs, women of 40+ and loads from women with no feedback, so no track record. Some were prepared to travel 100 miles - unnter fantasists.

It a way of saving the searching, but I'd rather search to find one that fits the bill, as you never know what else is out there. Save your money.

Offline oinki

Unless you have niche likes £100 for an outcall can still be worth the chance. You can sometimes get some gems bidding (especially if they are new). I remember having PlatinumCindy and MissKDD bidding on my outcall RB for that amount when they had <10 feedback. You have to look at wasting £2.50 and potentially saving £47.50 for a £150 outcall - potentially getting a good WG but with few feedback.

sean70

I have done a number of RB mostly successful.

To get what your looking for I would suggest a minimum of 2 hours and be specific with your requirements and perhaps a couple of lines of how you want the even to pan out. Whatever rate you set you will always get a WG submitting bids higher than you specify. For what it's worth £250 for a 2 hour booking has always done the trick for me and I have been pleasantly surprised at some of the girls bidding and what the standard rate on their profile is.

Good luck!

Offline mrwhite

I've had a mixed bag of luck.

on a couple of occasions the woman who replied and I accepted was great, good looking and a good shag!

but then you get some ugly munters who bid that don't meet any of your requirements.

and then some total timewasters who bid without reading the requirements.  I've had bids from women who refuse to do anal, when I've specified it as a must for the booking.  I've had women from London bid for meetings in Glasgow without looking at the location, and I've had bids from people with BB in their likes list when I have specifed that people who offer that sort of thing need not bid.

I've always thought AW should refund the RB fee if all you get are replies from timewasters that have no intention of going through with it.  You get a refund if no-one bids, but if someone does, even if they are a total timewaster, then you lose the fee.

Chiaroscuro54

I agree with Mr White, certainly a mixed bag.

On the positive side, I have met one young lady who I have seen on half a dozen subsequent occasions and who accepted my offer of just over half her regular fee and has kept that price on later meetings.

On the negative side you have to be prepared to sift through a lot of dross, I have had bids from TVs, women who were 15 years older than my listed preference, ones who wanted me to pay well over their listed rates, Dommes responding to my request for a sub and ladies who had exactly zero of my requirements on their likes list and when I enquired about them told me to check their profile.

So, if you can accept that it is a lottery, go for it: it isn't a huge financial investment and the *chance* to save a considerable sum is always there.

Offline KO_81

I once used it as I was going to the West Midlands on business.

Had a load of girls that really were not my type; but it was amazing as I managed to get a girl to come down from the North West for less than she would normally charge to get the booking. No extra travelling fees either as she made a couple of days of it visiting a friend.

She was just amazing and one of the best punts I have ever had.

So it worked for me on that occasion.

bigmanbigman

Its a £3 spin of the dice !

Yorksrabbit

I've done it a few times and about 30% successful. My requirements are unusual and they often don't read my profile.

Found my local regular girl this way. I virtually always get bids but often too far away or EEs with zero feedback. It's hardly a big expense compared with what we pay the girls.

I did once get a very cheap deal on a gorgeous Welsh girl so I'm hoping I'll strike lucky again 😂😂

Bigting1

Definately worth it.

With RBs you get some new hotties bidding at relatively low prices and often save at least 100.

Plus someone outside of the area might be interested too.

I sometimes just place utter filth like anal, dp, cim to see who is interested.

But the only reason I can't go through with it is I'm more of a spontaneous punt rather than planned. I plan things but something always come up

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

I've personally had more luck by just trying my luck offering WGs I've already seen, and aren't that bothered about 'offending' with a low ball offer, an offer of a reduced rate for a longer booking.

E.g., see a good WG but not one I definitely want to see again - drop her a message saying thanks for punt and all that, would you now be up for meeting again for x hours at x below your normal rate. If they say no fine, maybe don't see them again. But in my experience they often say yes. And it saves all the faff and expense of a reverse booking.

Could also try a scattergun email approach to women you think look half decent?

Offline hungrypunt

I've personally had more luck by just trying my luck offering WGs I've already seen, and aren't that bothered about 'offending' with a low ball offer, an offer of a reduced rate for a longer booking.

E.g., see a good WG but not one I definitely want to see again - drop her a message saying thanks for punt and all that, would you now be up for meeting again for x hours at x below your normal rate. If they say no fine, maybe don't see them again. But in my experience they often say yes. And it saves all the faff and expense of a reverse booking.

Could also try a scattergun email approach to women you think look half decent?

Good advice if you've already had a good meet and got on. The girl feels better as she knows whos coming through the door, your clean and respectful.
If she says no then she thinks your a dirty, ugly boundary pusher :) :)

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

Good advice if you've already had a good meet and got on. The girl feels better as she knows whos coming through the door, your clean and respectful.
If she says no then she thinks your a dirty, ugly boundary pusher :) :)

I get your point, which is why I'd recommend only doing it with women you're not necessarily that bothered about seeing again. If you think they give the best punts ever and are totally happy seeing them at their usual price, tread carefully haha.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Over the last few years I have put in around ten reverse bookings -------------- no success at all, I specify reasonable requests at a fair price and end up with a pile of shit.
Recently I stated that I had no desire to meet black girls or BBWs ------------- I got a total of 8 replies, 4 of which were black.   :dash:

So why do I keep doing it -------------- because for £2-40 it is worth the gamble.  :hi: