Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vicky red, edgware road: horrific unintentional​ bareback?!?!  (Read 8038 times)

4 review(s) for vickyy.red (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

linux

I am new to the forum and relatively new to the punting world as well so please bear with me... What follows is certainly an unusual review, more like a hybrid between a review and a request for advice.
So here it goes. I looked up this cutie on aw:

External Link/Members Only

Pictures seemed real and cute. Pretty much my type so I decided to give it a try.  Positive: pictures are accurate so when I saw her hiding behind the door I thought I was a lucky fella.
Communications ok, all done by text same day, definitely her maid as she only knows 3-4 words in English. Big block of flats near edgware road. I was given flat number on arrival, rang number and was let in. No concierge, but the entrance was not the most discrete place in my opinion. Top floor, small bath with cabin shower, small living room with sofa, a small table and the bed. The bed was essentially just a bare mattress, not a very clean one either as I have been scratching all night after the punt. :timeout:. Some crappy American action movie(dubbed in Hungarian, wow) on the TV connected​ to her pc. The deal is 120/h as per her profile. Didn't negotiate any service beforehand.

As for the performance: I tried to give her a welcome kiss but to my dismay she said: "money first please". Fine, here it is... I already showered so no delay. She moves to the bed, minimal smiling. Starts with a lamentable owo with barely the top of my dick in her mouth. No eye contact, no ball licking (I have checked some reviews on the forum and she seems to provide that, well not with me)Some kissing and here the first thing which really put me off. Though the kissing per se was not bad at all (I mean some decent tongue action) her breath /neck smell. She tried to cover it up with some deodorant but the combination, especially these hot days, did not quite work   :vomit: her fake red hair did not look very clean either....
So I push her down for some more owo, or better I should say 30% owo 70 % handjob. I was annoyed by her attitude so far so I tried to complain (kindly as in my nature) but she pretended not to understand. Which might as well been the case, a possibility which did not make me less annoyed nonetheless.
So I tell to myself let us try to make something out of this shitty punt: tried missionary first but her smell was not encouraging. After a barely acceptable cowgirl I decided to conclude this experience with some doggie....
One important aspect I did not yet mention: she kept lubing and lubing (and lubing   :angry:). I did not count it but it wouldn't be an exaggeration saying 9-10 times! Every time my dick slipped out her pussy more lube. I am average, perhaps just slightly above. Nothing massive for sure.
So back to doggie as this is where things started going banana, and very much so indeed :dash:
Her lack of enthusiasm, her smell, the ton of extra lube... I was going flat to the point I could no longer feel my pal inside her. So had to push a bit harder, think about an ex girlfriend to have my dick hard again. After about 5min I managed to succeed. But to my horror when I took it out I realised that the condom had slipped completely out  :scare: and so I ended fucking her bareback  :dash: :scare:
Certainly all the abnormal rubbing up down my dick with the lube destabilised the condom out of its equilibrium ( something I would have never thought saying in my life  :cry:)
I cannot exactly quantify for how long we fucked bareback, hopefully just the very end. How she did not realise it is a bit of a mistery to me, but I could clearly be blamed for that as well  :dash:
Fact is that not much cum was in the condom when I extracted it from her pussy...
I was truly shocked. She did not say a word, not even in Hungarian. Maybe she was pissed/scared too, dunno. For sure I couldn't tell from her reaction. And despite I was scared like hell it still surprised me that she got up, her vagina making a weird sound as if my cum (and the ton of lube too) had been squeezed inside and put back her black and red dress.  :vomit:
Asking/confronting her would have been pointless given her English. Part of my brain was also very worried that I would have had to confront her pimp (she did text someone). Luckily none of that.
So with my mind going crazy I said goodbye and left.
Sorry for this unusual post. As far as the review goes I can but say to avoid her at all costs. As for the advice part I was wondering if you ever had similar experiences. Browsing the forum I actually found some broken condom anecdotes which I found useful and kind of reassuring. Given the available statistics chances of having contracted something serious should be pretty low. Besides bareback is not in her likes so I want to think she is clean. I will get tested myself but have to wait for the incubation period, and the wait makes me jittery to put it mildly  :cry:
Sorry for rant, but I'm glad I could vent it out. Thanks for listening!

Offline Sinz

Thanks for sharing your experience, the WG has had bad reviews historically, not surprised with the review.

Definitely agree, get yourself checked after incubation, not worth the risk.

linux

Thanks for sharing your experience, the WG has had bad reviews historically, not surprised with the review.

Definitely agree, get yourself checked after incubation, not worth the risk.
Thanks for your support, appreciated!

Offline pewpewpew

I have had a condom stay in a girls fanny as I pulled out before. Just slipped straight off my dick. Sure it wasn't what happened to you?

Offline Wigwoman

The chances of catching HIV from vaginal sex are minute. I went through all this several times most recently in Bangkok.

If your in London I would still get myself to the clinic in dean St within 72 hours and they may give you PEP which is a post exposure HIV prophylaxis.

As I say it's 1 in 1000's mate and that's even if she has HIV which she probably hasn't. Get your self down the clinic it's free, easy and totally non embarrassing. You need the other tests doing and whilst your there start a  Hepetitis immunisation.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 12:50:10 am by Wigwoman »

linux

I have had a condom stay in a girls fanny as I pulled out before. Just slipped straight off my dick. Sure it wasn't what happened to you?
Thanks for your suggestion! Now I kind of freaked out at that moment so I am not totally sure what exactly happened. If I had to judge from her reaction, which was not tragic, I would whole heartedly agree with you and that would be a big relief too. But I also remember that the condom when I took it out was a bit of an empty carcass. So maybe something in between. Surely my dick was quite wet all over.  Above all I am pissed with myself for not having been more careful, though that fuckin ton of lube certainly altered my perception of reality...

linux

The chances of catching HIV from vaginal sex are minute. I went through all this several times most recently in Bangkok.

If your in London I would still get myself to the clinic in dean St within 72 hours and they may give you PEP which is a post exposure HIV prophylaxis.

As I say it's 1 in 1000's mate and that's even if she has HIV which she probably hasn't. Get your self down the clinic it's free, easy and totally non embarrassing.
Many thanks, it is reassuring reading about similar experiences. Since I was there over the weekend I could still try that. Though after a bit googling given the low probability some  don't recommend pep... but I will give a serious thought. Thanks again!

mrhappypants

I have had the condom come off twice while have been punting, invariably when I have had a lubricated handjob first.  No infections.  My understanding is consistent with the advice above; if there is no exchange of blood the risks of HIV transmission are very low.  I once heard it said that if you did not practice unprotected anal sex, were not using blood products, were not an IV drug user and your regular partner was not in these groups, you were more likely to drown in the bath than die of aids.  I don't bareback.  I think the the risks associated with prudent punting are minimal.

Type_O_Negative

Not good experience to start your punting career - a creampie. When i punt a girl who loves loads of lubrication i always choose a position i can watch my cock in action, for example her legs on my schoulders.

Go and check yourself - even linux users do need a solid firewall in these days  :thumbsup:

mcgee121

Thanks for the review I was always tempted to see her for a short meet despite the bad reviews but your one has convinced me she should be avoided.  Despite all the stuff you mentioned, her lack of reaction to full bareback exposure is very alarming. 

linux

Not good experience to start your punting career - a creampie. When i punt a girl who loves loads of lubrication i always choose a position i can watch my cock in action, for example her legs on my schoulders.

Go and check yourself - even linux users do need a solid firewall in these days  :thumbsup:
:lol:  :thumbsup: you made me laugh! I will add as an extra negative aspect to this punt: her computer was a crappy Windows. Unacceptable!  :manhater:  :lol:

linux

Thanks for the review I was always tempted to see her for a short meet despite the bad reviews but your one has convinced me she should be avoided.  Despite all the stuff you mentioned, her lack of reaction to full bareback exposure is very alarming.
I thought the very same! I wonder how/if these EE girl get tested actually. 
Does her pimp even give a fuck about her health?!?

linux

I have had the condom come off twice while have been punting, invariably when I have had a lubricated handjob first.  No infections.  My understanding is consistent with the advice above; if there is no exchange of blood the risks of HIV transmission are very low.  I once heard it said that if you did not practice unprotected anal sex, were not using blood products, were not an IV drug user and your regular partner was not in these groups, you were more likely to drown in the bath than die of aids.  I don't bareback.  I think the the risks associated with prudent punting are minimal.
Many thanks, quite reassuring!!! I would say that the  compounded probability of her being infected and the infection being transmitted should be less than 1 in a million. So I reckon in these fucked up world I have an higher chance of getting stabbed tmrw in the tube. Thanks again!

Offline KPL

Sounds like the condom stayed inside her as it wasnt on your dick when you pulled out? You even mentioned there were some sperm inside it, so it guess that means the condom didnt break? If so, given all that lube, meaning hardly any friction / rubbing pussy to foreskin I would say HIV isnt even an issue and would not be worried. Also very unlikely you could have caught Chlamydia, which needs some proper pounding for at least some good minutes to catch. For piece of mind I would order clamelle online, just click yes that you have been tested positive, cost something like 20 quid or so.

Here is an example where you can buy, but there are many online sites you can get it from:External Link/Members Only

So relax OP and wish you much better luck on the next one!  :drinks:

« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 07:03:43 pm by KPL »

Offline ralhar

ive had the condom break a few times but never caught anything...

the extra lube might have been because of the hot weather... it dries out quick expecially if there was a fan in there...

i'm surprised people keep trying to kiss her despite the smell... i'm definately going to steer clear now.

linux

Sounds like the condom stayed inside her as it wasnt on your dick when you pulled out? You even mentioned there were some sperm inside it, so it guess that means the condom didnt break? If so, given all that lube, meaning hardly any friction / rubbing pussy to foreskin I would say HIV isnt even an issue and would not be worried. Also very unlikely you could have caught Chlamydia, which needs some proper pounding for at least some good minutes to catch. For piece of mind I would order clamelle online, just click yes that you have been tested positive, cost something like 20 quid or so.

Here is an example where you can buy, but there are many online sites you can get it from:External Link/Members Only

So relax OP and wish you much better luck on the next one!  :drinks:
Yes condom was not broken and wasn't on my dick. I had to search for it in her pussy (felt like a thief but no response from her). Your scenario looks very plausible and it's a relief! And so many thanks for the link, very kind of you. I'm gonna check it out. Despite the shitty experience I'm learning something practical and useful. Thanks again!

linux

ive had the condom break a few times but never caught anything...

the extra lube might have been because of the hot weather... it dries out quick expecially if there was a fan in there...

i'm surprised people keep trying to kiss her despite the smell... i'm definately going to steer clear now.
I wasn't aware of her reviews when I met her, so I suppose I was not biased... But you are absolutely correct ( not that I want to see her again  :manhater:)
PS: no fan!  :angry:

Offline Mrwolfie

:vomit: her fake red hair did not look very clean

When i punted her i noticed a chunk of her red hairs being very "sticky", most likely dried cum  :vomit:  She does facials and i suppose some old lads only go there to ejaculate on her face (not an excuse not to clean up yourself between clients of course)
Anyway do get tested, im sure you will be fine!!!

holland

When i punted her i noticed a chunk of her red hairs being very "sticky", most likely dried cum  :vomit:  She does facials and i suppose some old lads only go there to ejaculate on her face (not an excuse not to clean up yourself between clients of course)
Anyway do get tested, im sure you will be fine!!!

:lol: Dried cum in her hairs  :lol:

Offline Mrwolfie

:lol: Dried cum in her hairs  :lol:
And she is not as funny as Ben Stiller either :thumbsup:

Online scutty brown

1) Those photos look familiar. Isn't this the girl who someone said never smiles with an open mouth because her teeth are all missing / black? It was around four months ago
2) Bad smell? Was it fishy? If so, bacterial vaginosis, in which case you need to be thinking also of chlamydia and gonnorhea. The three go hand in hand. (I speak from personal experience). Get yourself checked out - if you explain the details to the clinic they'll probably give you preventative antibiotics before the test results come back. My take on the heavy lube use is that she probably had a sore area in or around her cunt - another indicator of disease
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 09:56:35 pm by scutty brown »

linux

1) Those photos look familiar. Isn't this the girl who someone said never smiles with an open mouth because her teeth are all missing / black? It was around four months ago
2) Bad smell? Was it fishy? If so, bacterial vaginosis, in which case you need to be thinking also of chlamydia and gonnorhea. The three go hand in hand. (I speak from personal experience). Get yourself checked out - if you explain the details to the clinic they'll probably give you preventative antibiotics before the test results come back. My take on the heavy lube use is that she probably had a sore area in or around her cunt - another indicator of disease
Thanks for your advice! The more I read about this lady and the more she looks like a walking receptacle of germs and diseases. The breath could have been fishy, but cannot say for sure because I was so put off that I pushed her mouth away, so no second taste :unknown: My plan in any case is to get the full sexual health screen. I want to stay positive!
As for her teeth maybe other users can clarify. Funnily only now I noticed that she always keeps her mouth shut in her photos, funny. When I met her she did not smile much, so cannot comment on black/missing teeth. But her front teeth were surely yellowish...

cheekychapito

Had something similar although it was a break. Only found out when I pulled out with the base of the condom and still on and top portion was shredded and stream of my jizz dripping out. WG went mental although didn't catch anything and I didn't father a bastard 😂

Offline OutForJustice80

Eugh. Bad luck man. I had this a few years back and it freaked me out. Mine was a split and it happened pretty much as I came and definitely inside her. Thankfully nothing came of it but your reaction is the same as mine.

What made you choose this girl? There are girls on here with massively positive review histories in a similar price bracket.

linux

Eugh. Bad luck man. I had this a few years back and it freaked me out. Mine was a split and it happened pretty much as I came and definitely inside her. Thankfully nothing came of it but your reaction is the same as mine.

What made you choose this girl? There are girls on here with massively positive review histories in a similar price bracket.
Thanks for sharing your experience, hopefully the final outcome will be the same!
I chose her for essentially one reason:ignorance  :dash:
I didn't know this forum which I discovered only later while looking for advice. Had I known ukp beforehand I would have not risked punting  her given her multiple profiles and poor reviews...  :angry:

Offline A Decent Fist

This girl is to be avoided, no doubt, but in 34 years of punting I've lost count of the times the condom has stayed inside when I've pulled out. I like to stay inside for a minute or two after cumming so when my hard-on wilts the condom clinging to the sides is a natural consequence. Never gone delving for it myself — the girls usually fish it out with a matter-of-fact this-happens-all-the-time attitude. I've never had one STD in all those years.

Online Bassman

This girl is to be avoided, no doubt, but in 34 years of punting I've lost count of the times the condom has stayed inside when I've pulled out. I like to stay inside for a minute or two after cumming so when my hard-on wilts the condom clinging to the sides is a natural consequence. Never gone delving for it myself — the girls usually fish it out with a matter-of-fact this-happens-all-the-time attitude. I've never had one STD in all those years.

That's different to banging away bare back without realising. Always a smart idea to hold that condom as you pull out.

linux

Hello guys wasn't sure if this is worth an update but got my results after incubation period and thanks god all clean :angelgirl:
I am like reborn  :D
This month has been awful, been thinking so often about my experience with this fucked up bitch and her weird suspicious  behaviour... I really think I dodged a lethal bullet here!  :drinks:
I really wanted to thank u all for the very useful advices, they were of great help! :hi: :hi: :hi:
I hope I can contribute soon with a more upbeat contribution!

Offline Mrwolfie

Hello guys wasn't sure if this is worth an update but got my results after incubation period and thanks god all clean :angelgirl:
I am like reborn  :D
This month has been awful, been thinking so often about my experience with this fucked up bitch and her weird suspicious  behaviour... I really think I dodged a lethal bullet here!  :drinks:
I really wanted to thank u all for the very useful advices, they were of great help! :hi: :hi: :hi:
I hope I can contribute soon with a more upbeat contribution!
Congratulations and good luck on your next adventure! Cant be worse than this wg anyway. My only advice forget the aw feedbacks, mostly bollocks. Choose one well reviewed here.
 :hi:

Offline pisceanuk

Thanks for the review. Damn, all the best with the checks. Keep us posted. :hi: