Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Foreign prozzie stats for Lancs  (Read 452 times)

Offline scutty brown

Just been doing some number crunching, and if you add up the foreign prossies on Vivastreet and AW you get around 84 discrete phone numbers, with around another 15 without phones. With duplicate profiles that shrinks down to around 65 prossies taking bookings by phone, lowest for ages. Interestingly of those 84 phone numbers, 33 are in Blackpool - there's been a pronounced shift of girls there in the last couple of weeks
Popup brothels are at an all time low, here are the site numbers per town

Barrowford 1
Blackburn 3
Blackpool 10   (with another ten hotel girls, mainly in the Norbreck)
Burnley 3
Preston 10  (3 of which are in Kayley House!!!) - I may have missed some here
Lancaster 1
There were only four profiles offering "outcalls only" - another all time low

I've excluded parlours, and this doesn't take into account anywhere used by UK girls
Overall the impression is of a reduction in numbers. Whether this is due to Brexit or police action is uncertain, though numbers have fallen after every recent bust - especially among the "outcall" girls

What it also doesn't take into account is girls offered through the likes of Backpage / Craigslist. Or girls advertised through word of mouth via social circles / relatives / taxi drivers. Those are the ones who are most likely to be coerced

Jay-Jay

It's obvious you are a man on a mission Scutty with the time you must spend researching all your very informative posts. So that's a thanks from me but WTF is driving you?

Jay

Offline IAMBATMAN

WTF is driving you?

Jay
his parents were killed in a tragic gangbang incident. the other gangbangers took him in, showed him the ways and now he is the world greatest sex detective dedicated to bringing punters the most accurate fact based statistics that the world needs.

Offline BP

When the recession started in..what was it 2008...I thought whoopee fucking dooo...every girls gonna go on the game, I thought.

I'm still waiting for the rush

Offline scutty brown

When the recession started in..what was it 2008...I thought whoopee fucking dooo...every girls gonna go on the game, I thought.

I'm still waiting for the rush

When did the EE girls start coming in? Were the Poles as obvious when they arrived as the Romanians are now?

Offline scutty brown

Didnt know kayley house was a hotels
External Link/Members Only

Its not. Some of the rooms must be being rented out, probably in contravention of the lease.
Thanks, you've just solved a very big puzzle

Offline photoclicker

That what i thought , lola ts works from there i believe, and a a few other indies

Offline BP

When did the EE girls start coming in? Were the Poles as obvious when they arrived as the Romanians are now?

Rommies...Only recently en masse - maybe 2,3 or 4 years ago tops
When Blackpool had a huge influx of Polish workers 8 or 9 years ago a few of them set up as mainly massage - there was one gorgeous girl just off Church Street but she didnt do HE.  Most I got off her was hot fucking candles in my earhole.
There were one or two Polish working girls but surprisingly not many.  Nobody stands out from them really