Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone Seen Busty_BBW_ Slut?  (Read 1680 times)

Offline Digz2012

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only -

Has anyone seen this naughty chick? Currently touring near me thinking of giving her a try tonight.
Quite a bit of feedback which is reassuring. Obviously not everyone's cup of tea but I don't mind bbws, more to play with!
Banned reason: STD allegations
Banned by:

Offline brooksey

wouldn't bother.  Arranged to meet her once in a Heathrow hotel about a couple of years ago (may have been under a previous identity). But when I got to the hotel car park she stopped responding to my texts. Cammed with her a couple of times but she never seemed that engaged.  At best, I would say unreliable.   

bigone

not seen her nut she is very pretty :)

joseph670

I saw a couple of months back and my word she was incredible. She is definitely more  PSE kind of girl whereas I prefer GFE. DFK, sex in multiple positions and OWO (DT)  :yahoo: review to follow

Offline Digz2012

Yes please do review when you have the time :thumbsup:
Banned reason: STD allegations
Banned by:

Offline magic tongue

Link no longer working, so has she gone or can someone update the aw link please.

joseph670

Link no longer working, so has she gone or can someone update the aw link please.

I think her profile comes and goes. I wanted to do a review on her a few weeks back but noticed her profile had gone but then her profile had reappeared in the last couple of days only for it to be down again