Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Maya 25 - Wolverhampton  (Read 1604 times)

51 review(s) for  Sexy Maya 25 (37 positive, 6 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Kendrig]

Offline Name Not Found

(External Link/Members Only) (External Link/Members Only). Well reviewed previously so I won't go into a whole lot of detail.

I was at a loose end on a Saturday night in Wolverhampton (Not exactly the mecca of fun and entertainment) and Maya was the top rated girl on AW with a green light on. Comms were a bit tricky due to her quite poor language skills, but we sorted out a 30-minute visit fairly quickly.

Nice clean, tidy, modern flat in the city centre, fitted with the usual 'magic door'. When I did get to look at her I was a very happy man. Maya is my ideal fantasy girl; short(ish), blonde, not too skinny, nice curves, age probably as stated on profile, but I'd actually say that she looked a bit younger. The punt did have a few slightly odd moments which might have pushed it to neutral territory, but my judgement is skewed because I just plain fancied her like fuck  :kiss:

She was dressed very nicely in posh undies, basque and stockings. FK started almost as soon as I was in the room; not quite as deep as I'd have liked but pretty good, then a minute later she started undressing me and I was soon naked with my cock in her mouth. OWO was good with lots of attention to the balls. I got her kit off and tried to lick her nipples but she recoiled rapidly - a bit odd, but I just resorted to fondling and more DFK.

After a few minutes, I suggested I could give her RO, and she marched me off to the bathroom and pointed to the mouthwash. Slightly odd to say the least as we'd just been enjoying FK and I had freshened up before leafing my hotel anyway. I did as instructed and returned to the bedroom to get on with pleasuring her beautiful, tidy, tasty pussy. She seemed to be enjoying it (or is a good actor) but after only a coupe of minutes she was dragging me up so that she could suck my cock again. After that, it was on with the bag and some thoroughly enjoyable mish, with lots of mutual squeezing and DFK, then I turned her over for some doggy. To my shame, I got hopelessly overexcited at this point and popped; only half way through the punt. Since I'm a one-pop guy, I was half expecting to make a sharp exit, but she cleaned me up and then gave me a massage, which was actually quite good, until my time was up.

Communication throughout the punt was a bit of  struggle, but I still quite liked her personality; a little bit laid-back, cheeky and confident. I'll definitely visit again if I'm in the area.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 01:57:26 pm by Name Not Found »

Offline sanj07

[/bAfter a few minutes, I suggested I could give her RO, and she marched me off to the bathroom and pointed to the mouthwash.

Lol thats a first never heard or had such a request if i was in your position i would have felt offended!

Iv seen maya 3 times not sure if it was just my perception but she always looked tipsy but a decent punt

Offline Wolverhampton1990

Lol thats a first never heard or had such a request if i was in your position i would have felt offended!

Maybe she likes the sensation of the listerine down below? :lol: I used to know a girl that loved the sensation of Vicks Vaporub on her pussy lol.

Offline Name Not Found

Maybe she likes the sensation of the listerine down below?
Nope; she insisted on a rinse-out too. If i'd just had 5 pints and a curry I could have understood it, but I hadn't  :D