Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Should I review?  (Read 819 times)

Offline anonyorks

Afternoon,

I messaged a girl Friday evening regarding a booking this week. Twenty four hours later she says she can do it and asks for me to do a booking request which I instantly do as well as requests etc. Nearly 36 hours later she still hasn't confirmed the booking or responded to my email so I emailed her saying the booking is off as well as cancelling the booking on AW. Finally she gets in touch to say can I change the day I originally requested before she obviously read the message that I had cancelled the booking.

So should I review her as a neutral on here?

Online scutty brown

the matter depends on whether or not you felt you had a confirmed booking.
If you think you did, then its OK to create a review
If not, then don't.

mediumjoe

Hi Anon,  personally I don't think you need to do a full review as  I  Think you've given  us all the information apart from who she is, if anybody wants to book her in the future they will read this and know that she is hopeless on the communications front and a time waster.  Joe

Offline mrfishyfoo

Judgement call.

1.    Did she agree a time and a date regardless of whether the AWank booking was confirmed or not ??

2.    Do you still want to see her ??

If the answer to 1. is yes and then she has cancelled on you without good cause it's a red ticket IMHO. If she has instead offered an alternative date she hasn't IMHO cancelled.

Of course regardless of the above if the answer to 2. is......yes you still want to see her then give her another chance and then review it.

Offline anonyorks

She did offer two alternative days I think it's the massive delay between messages I'm probably most annoyed about.

Offline Gas Man 40s

Could do with a link then if others have had the same issues they can comment?

Offline mrfishyfoo

She did offer two alternative days I think it's the massive delay between messages I'm probably most annoyed about.

Yeah shite comms really pisses me off as well.

Offline cueball

Well, if you want to see her, give her another go.

But, my money is on a red one eventually after another pile of shit comms.

Shit comms rarely get good all of a sudden... I suspect you'll be getting the run around again.

But, after that lot, you'll be in no doubt whether to review or not.

Shit comms is a big deal for me and I'm seldom patient for them.

Your call though op.

James Brown

Depends when the original booking was for for me.

Ie if the messages were close to the booking date or not. If it was say for Friday then she's had plenty of time to read the messages and get back to you...

Offline Tricks

Who is it? Or is it a secret :D

Offline azrael

Afternoon,

I messaged a girl Friday evening regarding a booking this week. Twenty four hours later she says she can do it and asks for me to do a booking request which I instantly do as well as requests etc. Nearly 36 hours later she still hasn't confirmed the booking or responded to my email so I emailed her saying the booking is off as well as cancelling the booking on AW. Finally she gets in touch to say can I change the day I originally requested before she obviously read the message that I had cancelled the booking.

So should I review her as a neutral on here?

That for me is a confirmed booking by both parties, punter - time and date, wg- request aw booking, punter- puts booking through. That there is a Negative as a booking is agreed by both parties, maybe anon can keep it short and sweet by sayin comms where shit and she's a time waster