Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: White Cottage Blackpool  (Read 1013 times)

16 review(s) for Sexy Thai Blackpool (9 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Laid_back_bloke

External Link/Members Only

White Cottage in Blackpool.

Had a visit few days ago. 1st time this year, has changed a bit it seems. Now has two rooms upstairs.

Had a quick chat with the receptionist when I arrived. Last couple of years I was quite a regular. Got told there is a new slim girl, but she is busy & have another girl. Ok, this wasn't sold this way on phone.

Went upstairs, had a shower. Nice clean towel. Made a points once that towel was used. They seem to remember stuff. Went to the new room. Could faintly hear the other girl getting rodgered.

Finishing of getting dry, this 30 year old woman comes in. Not a bag of spanners, but not the prettiest. I'm already in the buff, so she whips her kit off. Quite a saggy body, with large fake tits. Not the best fake tits either. Large, but like rocks. Actually we're quite uncomfortable when she laid on top... Also spoke absolutly no English. To point I couldn't even get her name.

Went through all the norm. Bit of a massage. Then covered oral. I gave her some in return. She made noises, but looked away throughout. Finally moved up to fuck her. Managed a few positions, using gestures to get her where I wanted her.

Part that really ruined it was. All the time I was fucking her. She had her head turned away. Looking either hard at the wall, or ceiling. Was like fucking a motionless doll...

On way out, receptionist as if it was OK. But she had the look that she knew what she was like. Saying I should try new girl...

Maybe. Or maybe time to try the Romanian independents again, who seem to have upped their game. 

Offline Ponder

Doesn't sound like it deserves a POSITIVE  :thumbsdown:

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Should of been Negative? If someone can, please do.
Seems I can't alter my own

Offline scutty brown

« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 01:30:28 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Master1961

Think you should start a thread with your best of Hungarians  , so we can share , laid back 🤔

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Can't say I've ever had any EE that was amazing. Most were just about average. The usual, don't touch here, don't touch there. There was a bunch of Hungarians based at Centenary Mill in Preston. Was early 2016 they disappeared. Offered a duo for £120/hr. They were ok, but still had weird requests. Not touching nipples etc.

Problem Im thinking is. There has been a couple of cracking Thai's in Blackpool. Girl called Poppy at King St, & Sada at White Cottage. I've seen both of them many times over the last few years. Both left me totally blown away, and for just £50. I know Sada is supposed to be at King St now, but TBH. Had so many recent shit punts there. Promised that the girls are the ones I've seen, then find they do the usual swapping. Used to do two 30 min sessions a month, but Im fed up of walking out after every punt, thinking what a total waste of money.

Does sound like the Romanians on Park Rd have upped their game. Seen Samantha previously. So think next will be there.

Offline BP

Does sound like the Romanians on Park Rd have upped their game. Seen Samantha previously. So think next will be there.

Thanks for review of white cottage - I see they are still same shite service then - will remain off cards then

Samantha - I'm surprised you have left it so long after: "An absolultly great time with this great girl, with a body to die for. Treat her well guys, treat her well. 5*"   :) :)