Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X Rhona X - Derby  (Read 2824 times)

12 review(s) for XRhonaX (9 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Donkey

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I like her profile because it's honest about her limited service and also that her pictures show her full body and face.

I booked one hour. I thought she was really fit in person. Her boobs are nice and big and soft. She was also really clean.

First paid. Then was asked to sit next to her on the bed. Rhona got naked and started by kissing. Her kissing was not really deep but I liked it. Condom on and then 69 and then sex in a few positions while FK.

Finished with 15 minutes left so I asked to cuddle naked, and we chatted at the end. She was really nice and we had a few things in common to chat about and she was really open about her private life. She did mention that it was quiet work-wise and that she should be getting more clients due to the lack of young English girls in Derby but she doesn't understand why. But I would recommend.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Erased from my HL a long time ago, but thanks for the review, chap.  :hi:

She did mention that it was quiet work-wise..... but she doesn't understand why.

Then she must be a bit thick.  :wackogirl:

Repeatedly cancelling bookings, jaded, shit attitude and sky high rates - just a few reasons why she has a dusty phone.

Offline HailWood

I've seen her once and thought she was a lovely looking girl with a vanilla GFE. No OWO though is a deal breaker for me.

Offline Placebo88

Good to see her rack up a couple of recent positives.

Is she finally getting her act together organisation wise, that has always been her main failing. I have always thought she is more suited to agency work, or in need of management. She advertises everywhere - including her own website whose title says Dery instead of Derby; unfortunate place for a typo. Gets herself all confused and muddled, messed up on plenty of arranged booking as a result.

She could drop the pricing too if she is after more work, it makes sense in the bigger picture.

Boobs are size B and she has a few free pictures; no way are they big.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She did mention that it was quiet work-wise and that she should be getting more clients due to the lack of young English girls in Derby but she doesn't understand why. But I would recommend.

Repeatedly cancelling bookings, jaded, shit attitude and sky high rates - just a few reasons why she has a dusty phone.

I've seen her once and thought she was a lovely looking girl with a vanilla GFE. No OWO though is a deal breaker for me.

+1

Even if she was good at responding to her bookings, etc, lack of OWO will always result in less enquiries off her from punters likel me who insist on OWO.

Offline RedKettle

Me too, been very close to booking but lack of OWO makes me see sense!!!

Offline Donkey

Boobs are size B and she has a few free pictures; no way are they big.

Yeah you're right, sorry about that. They were not big. I meant to say they're big enough. I just remember I was sucking on them in missionary when she was on top and they seemed big/mouthful. But most girl's boobs would be bigger because of gravity.

Offline Knny

I have vanilla tastes and would suit her services but only at £50/30mims .  She wants £90 so good luck to her as it rules me out.

Offline dismister

Needs to drop her rates then.  Id deffo see her for 100.  Possibly for 110.  Probably not for 120.  She needs to decide whether she wants a high rate or a high income; I'm sure she'd clean up at 100.