Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nina Masseuse in Liverpool  (Read 980 times)

5 review(s) for Nina Masseuse (2 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Roscoe111

External Link/Members Only

Thought I'd "take one for the team".  When will I learn???  Whoever takes the pictures for some to these profiles is a pure genius!!  Her photos look really alluring and she was a nice lady but significantly bigger than the stated size 14, a huge belly really isn't my thing!  In fairness she was plesent enough and did not stink of of smoke.  Massage was nothing out of the ordinary- a random mixture of the 3 she advertises.   Accommodation was very near the royal hospital, untidy but reasonably clean. Directions were easy enough to follow and comms were okay.
I rated neutral as her pics bear little resemblance to the lady who opened the door!  £60 for half hour very average massage/happy ending wasn't great value!  Another one down to experience!!

Offline Ham111

How did u book her? Via call or email?

So what did U exactly get from your massage ?

Offline Roscoe111

Used her mobile number as she wasn't responding to AW messages.  I found out after that her laptop was bust!
I got a happy ending with a slight boob job if that makes sense?  I suspect touching would have been allowed, but I didn't really feel the urge to as she wasn't my cup of tea!

Offline Tecova

I'm so glad I didn't venture down this path a few weeks ago when I was on AW.  Thanks for the heads up.