Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Morgan Mac of Adultwork - Gateshead  (Read 2433 times)

14 review(s) for Morgan-Mac (12 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Philbiao1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Probably like many of you I've had a good perv on Morgan's pictures over on UKE, though I never bothered to try to meet her, for whatever reason.

However, with unexpected time off work looming, I figured "What the hell", I fired off an exploratory DM/PM to Morgan. She came across as very approachable and friendly in her messages, so once my time off from work was confirmed I made an appointment.

Confirmed on the morning, and then made my way over to her location. I got a little lost as I'm not familiar wth her area, but now that I know where she is based, it's an absolute doddle to get to her.

At the appointed time, I rang the bell, and made my way in. As I approached her door, I heated it unlock and open (her timing is spectacular) and in I went.

Now, Morgan looks awesome in her pictures, but sometimes the pictures don't match the reality, well, I was pleasantly surprised to find that Morgan was lovely as hell. Gorgeous face and sexy to boot. She bills herself as "the girl next door" that's only true if your next door is The Playboy Mansion.

Anyway, I was greeted with a kiss and then led to the bedroom, paperwork sorted, and we got busy with more kissing, as we lost our clothes, and fell onto the bed. She soon headed down south and I was treated to, well, I was treated to what basically amounted to "cock worship".

There was kissing, sucking, licking, she ran her mouth up and down the sides, all of it given as if she needed it to survive, and with the most incredible eye contact. I could happily have stayed there all day, I told her as such, she laughed, and seemed to level up her oral skills. The enthusiasm was astounding. Now, handjobs don't usually do a lot for me, but, I don't know how she did it, but boy, she had me at the brink of cumming simply by pumping her hand up and down my shaft.

Switched to 69, she seemed to enjoy it judging by the noises, but it got too much for her that she leapt off (that or I'm immensely rubbish at oral). Tried to get a rubber on, but, alas, condom wilt got to me (happens sometimes when my little chap sees a condom, doubly so if it's a new girl). This didn't phase her in the slightest, she went down on me again, and said "How about you come in my mouth?"

Cock back up to full attention as she sucked me with such vigour that I thought I was going to turn inside out. It wasn't long before I came, with her looking up at me, as I emptied my balls. Clean up, and we flopped onto the bed chatting.

Now, it's going to sound fluffy as shit but chatting with her she came across as very personable which was the icing on the punting cake.

Got dressed, kiss at the door, and I'm back outside blinking in the sun.

A thoroughly enjoyable appointment wth a lovely lass. I will certainly be back.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 11:49:54 am by Philbiao1 »

Offline FLYING BLUE

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Probably like many of you I've had a good perv on Morgan's pictures over on UKE, though I never bothered to try to meet her, for whatever reason.

However, with unexpected time off work looming, I figured "What the hell", I fired off an exploratory DM/PM to Morgan. She came across as very approachable and friendly in her messages, so once my time off from work was confirmed I made an appointment.

Confirmed on the morning, and then made my way over to her location. I got a little lost as I'm not familiar wth her area, but now that I know where she is based, it's an absolute doddle to get to her.

At the appointed time, I rang the bell, and made my way in. As I approached her door, I heated it unlock and open (her timing is spectacular) and in I went.

Now, Morgan looks awesome in her pictures, but sometimes the pictures don't match the reality, well, I was pleasantly surprised to find that Morgan was lovely as hell. Gorgeous face and sexy to boot. She bills herself as "the girl next door" that's only true if your next door is The Playboy Mansion.

Anyway, I was greeted with a kiss and then led to the bedroom, paperwork sorted, and we got busy with more kissing, as we lost our clothes, and fell onto the bed. She soon headed down south and I was treated to, well, I was treated to what basically amounted to "cock worship".

There was kissing, sucking, licking, she ran her mouth up and down the sides, all of it given as if she needed it to survive, and with the most incredible eye contact. I could happily have stayed there all day, I told her as such, she laughed, and seemed to level up her oral skills. The enthusiasm was astounding. Now, handjobs don't usually do a lot for me, but, I don't know how she did it, but boy, she had me at the brink of cumming simply by pumping her hand up and down my shaft.

Switched to 69, she seemed to enjoy it judging by the noises, but it good too much for her that she leapt off (that or I'm immensely rubbish at oral). Tried to get a rubber on, but, alas, condom wilt got to me (happens sometimes when my little chap sees a condom, doubly so if it's a new girl). This didn't phase her in the slightest, she went down on me again, and said "How about you come in my mouth?"

Cock back up to full attention as she sucked me with such vigour that I thought I was going to turn inside out. It wasn't long before I came, with her looking up at me, as I emptied my balls. Clean up, and we flopped onto the bed chatting.

Now, it's going to sound fluffy as shit but chatting with her she came across as very personable which was the icing on the punting cake.

Got dressed, kiss at the door, and I'm back outside blinking in the sun.

A thoroughly enjoyable appointment wth a lovely lass. I will certainly be back.

Great review - she sounds pretty good :thumbsup:

Offline Philbiao1

Thanks man. I really enjoyed my time with her, and I'm already looking forwards to the next meet.

Offline Kev3773

Good review nothing fluffy at all. She's on my possible list  :hi:

Offline PlasticGeordie

Top review. Sounds great. Can't access her profile on UKE to see all these pics unfortunately.

Offline Winker121

Nice,review.  Thanks for taking the trouble to write it. She sounds great and it's good that you enjoyed yourself.

Offline CELICA GT

Good review nothing fluffy at all. She's on my possible list  :hi:
Ditto,  :hi: