Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: **Pet Hates**  (Read 1131 times)

Offline Deepdish

As a newbie on here Iv not come across a "pet hate" thread in regards to seeing a Wg.

Being a regular of Funplace,Bearwood for number of years never had any complaints. However, things have changed, and Funplace is no longer operating. (My best was Jo and Leah).

My pet hate list...

1)when a wg does not do owo but is happy for me to do RO. "If your not going to suck my cock,i aint licking you love".

2)the constant reminding of time. E.g. 10 minutes left etc.

3)cant do this and cant do that. (Mention it on your profile).

4)Bait n Switch. I have always walked away from this and 99.9% it has always been Romanians. (Stopped seeing Roms).

5) when in the room and a wg is always on the phone,msging and on calls. (IndianAnu, did this with me and told her off about this, she knew from then on I wont be seeing her again, gave her 100 instead of 140, no customer service skills).

Be good to see what your views are you naughty bas****s... :hi:
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 03:06:33 am by Deepdish »

Online mr.bluesky

Have to agree with point no 5.) I also hate it when having a fbsm and the lady in question massages you with one hand whilst texting someone with the other.
Another pet hate is being shortchanged on time spent in the room.If you book an hour you should get an hour not 45 minutes. A regular lady I see for a 1 hour massage usually is only in the room for about 45/50 minutes.

Offline markeewould

my pet hate is the ... I've got no change luv ...when you know full well they have and they happened to negotiate with you a fee that they don't have any change for ...

you know the sort of thing that'll be an extra £15 ...when you are holding £20 in front of them ...and then the expected .... I'll give it you next time luv ..yeah of course you will luv .....!

Online curry

When they make out they are doing you a favour.
When they question why you dont want to do something FFS its MY money I spend it how I want.
When they insist on sex sometimes you just wanna be lazy and get your cock sucked.
Then you get the ones who think they are special and play damsel in distress classic example https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=145187.0;all

Offline Deepdish

When they make out they are doing you a favour.
When they question why you dont want to do something FFS its MY money I spend it how I want.
When they insist on sex sometimes you just wanna be lazy and get your cock sucked.
Then you get the ones who think they are special and play damsel in distress classic example https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=145187.0;all

Curry you posted a link to aaliyah,I was thinking to see her soon. Not good?

Offline Spurt

The air freshener is produced and blasted as your leaving suggesting your a smelly xxx.