Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Femdom Massage  (Read 1011 times)

Womb_Raider77

Hi Guys,

Don't any of you know if Femdom massage (Sam) still does sessions? I know she came off Adultwork a whole back but was curious if she still does sensual massage? She was based in Scotstoun in behind a row of shops next to a school. Any info appreciated 

Womb_Raider77

If it dies transpire that Sam is no longer available, does anyone know of any good WGs in the Glasgow area that would provide massage with Femdom elements, tie n tease, edging, spanking etc?

Offline Nauticus

I reckon ExclusiveHoney might be close to what you're looking for. External Link/Members Only

I saw her a couple of months ago for what was intended to be a run-of-the-mill regular punt. Short notice, and I'd not put much effort into communicating my preferences beforehand. But she cottoned on to a submissive streak, and naturally took it towards a more femdom experience.

Also has another profile at External Link/Members Only which gives a better indication of the services you're after. Some WG's don't like to combine two "alter egos", but I didn't get the impression this would be a problem for her. Quite the opposite!

Womb_Raider77

Cheers for the reply. Saw Exclusive Honey once before. Not a negative session but not a positive either. The session felt a bit rushed and mechanical tbh and I wouldn't see her again.