Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: louise2604 - Stoke  (Read 1301 times)

19 review(s) for xLouiseLovex (17 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline datyman

Gorgeous bod, lovely personality

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Visited May 2017

Services provided: DFK, 69,RO, OwO, Face sitting, Protected sex in various positions (Cowgirl, Reverse cowgirl, doggy, and mish), Shower before and after, Soft drinks

I was on the UKE site looking at the latest pics the SPs had posted and was mesmerised by the pictures supplied by Louise. Pictures of a gorgeous flawless looking bum which when cheeks are parted reveal pretty rose petal like lips and an inviting pussy. I looked her up on here for feedback and on the AW site and saw all was good.

I had to meet!

I called Louise on the number supplied but got no answer so texted her with my request to meet and date and time which was an early morning meet as I was driving through Stoke on my way south. A couple of hours later Louise texted me back confirming all ok and provided me with some details to get to her venue.

The venue is a terraced house in a street in Stoke lined with old terraced houses. The street felt safe and parking was not a problem.

I called Louise to let her know I had arrived and was provided with the number of the house to go to. I made my way to the house knocked on the door which was opened immediately. I walked directly into the front room and was greeted by a smiling Louise, a very tall very slim lovely with long straight brunette hair, small perky breast and very pale porcelain like skin and she is blessed with obscene blowjob lips. She was dressed in a two piece pale blue lingerie set and black high heel shoes which made her appear 6'2" or 6'3" towering over me.

I was led upstairs, I couldn't take my eyes of that pretty pretty bottom, to the room where she entertains which is a clean simply decorated room with a large bed and drawn curtains. Louise switched on a music device and a lamp. It was a little darker than I like so asked Louise for a little more light in the room. Louise moved the lamp closer to the bed where there was a platform on which she placed the lamp. The ambience was perfect.

Louise offered me a soft drink and shower. I declined the shower as I had driven straight from my hotel and was still shower fresh.

Louise didn't waste time and leaned in towards me and began kissing me on the lips passionately. We did this for a few seconds and then I mentioned getting the paperwork out of the way after which we sat on the and chatted for a couple of minutes again Louise took the lead and didn't waste anytime getting me into some really lovely DFK which kicked me into arousal quite quickly.

I quickly took my clothes off and was treated to some more DFK at the same time Louise was fondling my todger which by this time was getting quite hard. Louise quickly acted and began kissing my body sucking my nipples and then planted those lovely lips on my todger giving me some quite lovely OwO although there were a few times when she allowed her teeth to scrape which is uncomfortable for me but it wasn't a joy killer I still liked her technique in general with the tongue flicking my bell end and deep sucking.

After several minutes of this joy I suggested a 69 and Louise got into position immediately leaving her high heels on and started sucking on my cock whilst I positioned myself to reach her pussy. Now Louise is very clean down there no awful smells at all I loved performing RO on her although I had a problem generating saliva for some reason Louise made up for it being nice and juicy! She does have a quite memorable gorgeous looking bum and shaved pussy I could have spent all day there in that position :D

Louise was getting quite aroused and I could feel her shuddering in the groin region and she suggested we start fucking. On with the overcoat and on climbed Louise into cowgirl position and then a few minutes of reverse cowgirl which was a vision with her gorgeous bum and long hair adding to the arousal.

Stop to catch our breaths for a couple of minutes and then into doggy thrusting balls deep into that sweet sweet pussy and Louise making some loud moaning noises and uttering comments. I was about to cum and so I slowed down and then suggested we switch to mish (my favourite) again this was really enjoyable as Louise was so juicy down there she grabbed my butt cheeks forcing me deeper into her. After a few minutes she climaxed and very shortly after I did too.

A short chat followed by a trip to the shower. Returning to the room to get dressed Louise remained with me throughout chatting. I got dressed we went downstairs chatted for a few minutes more kissed and then I left. I left Louise with a spring in my step and felt good for the rest of the day  :yahoo:

Conclusion
From a personality point of view Louise is an intelligent forthright lady and doesn't suffer fools gladly she says what she thinks.

Would I visit again? Yes I will she does provide an excellent service really attempting to provide an enjoyable experience with her.

Cons? Only the teeth scraping during OwO if she can eliminate that from her technique then she would be perfect in that department.

Lovely lady much better than I expected to be honest and in comparison with a lot of other SPs I've seen VFM too. :thumbsup:

BR
DM
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 02:10:04 pm by datyman »

Online PepeMAGA

The bit about her personality, was she quite abrupt? This seems in line with other reviews.
Nevertheless, sounds like a good meet :hi:

Offline datyman

Abrupt not at all, quite friendly to be honest. My comment referred to some of her opinions in general conversation.  :thumbsup:

BR
DM

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for the review fella.  :hi: :hi:

This one's got an arse that was "made" for reverse cowgirl.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

One of these days I'll be treating her to a good chunk of Yorkshire inside her.  :cool: :D :cool:

Online PepeMAGA

Abrupt not at all, quite friendly to be honest. My comment referred to some of her opinions in general conversation.  :thumbsup:

BR
DM
:hi: