Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY ELLA VOGEL - Gatwick  (Read 1215 times)

2 review(s) for Ella Vogel (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline stewart99

I saw Ella a couple of weeks ago in Gatwick.

External Link/Members Only

Comms:
These were straightforward with the room number of the hotel room being texted when I arrived at the Gatwick Hilton. One not she has a maid do the comms rather than direct with her. She was straight about this when I brought up a bit of conversation I had with the maid and she was not aware but it did not cause any service issues or otherwise.

The girl:
Ella is a pretty girl of brazilian and italian heritage, she is quite petite in height with a petite if curvey body to go with it. She has a little bit of a tummy but with nice breasts and a good ass you will hardly notice. Cute and pretty face.

I saw her in the Hilton in Gatwick Airport in a nice room, no issues.

Price and services: 80 for 30 mins, OWO, DFK, Protected Sex

The punt:
Ella is friendly and bubbly and I had a great time for the 30 mins there. She provide a great OWO and then we had sex in a couple of positions before I finished. Good DFK was provided throughout and it was a good GFE experience. For the final 10 minutes we chatted and lay together. She has a very endearing personality and clearly wants to have a good time and please clients. Left with a DFK and groping after getting dressed.

Verdict:
I had a great time and will look to see her again if she comes back down this way.

Offline DrConners

Thanks for the review  :hi:  so are you saying, going by the pictures she's posted on her aw profile, that they are photoshopped bollocks ?

You know what they look like to me ? Photoshopped bollocks.

Sounds like you enjoyed yourself overall so more power to ya  :hi:

Offline stewart99

Thanks for the review  :hi:  so are you saying, going by the pictures she's posted on her aw profile, that they are photoshopped bollocks ?

You know what they look like to me ? Photoshopped bollocks.

Sounds like you enjoyed yourself overall so more power to ya  :hi:

Yeah photoshopped but I still had a good time.